Mercedes-Benz of Roanoke

5040 Franklin Rd SW, Roanoke, VA 24014

New 877-438-4712
Used 877-362-6595
Service 877-654-1315

100% Commited to customer satisfaction!

BUYER BEWARE! Dishonest/decpetive.

by from richmond, Va |

Be very careful...you think you negotiated a deal only to have someone else appear on the seen to change the deal and try to charge you more and they couldn't care less...never an apology. Most frustrating experience I've ever had. Poor communication...lots of "double speak".

Great dealership, great deal, great salesman!

by from Mooresville NC |

I just leased a Mercedes c250 from Berglund Luxury Roanoke in Virginia. What a great experience! After shopping all Mercedes dealers throughout the state I can tell you their deal was the best and the buying experiece was top notch. Sales Consultant Chris Jones was outstanding, and we completed the entire deal over the phone and email. I never even stepped into the dealership until I picked up the car. I was able to do this because Chris communicated with me daily on our deal. He answered all my questions and got back to me in minutes. He even got back to me from home on his day off! On delivery day Chis had everything organized and ready to go. I have been in other dealerships for hours signing paperwork on delivery day, but Chris got it done in about 10 minutes flat. He went over every detail of the car and could probably train the mercedes training department. Oh, and did I mention I drove 200 miles to Berglund Luxury passing about 3 other mercedes dealers 30 minutes from my house on the way. It was worth it, and I'm going to do it again on my next one!