Jaguar Volvo of Oklahoma City

1125 N Broadway Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73103

New 866-693-9912
Used 888-858-3934
Service 888-665-5694

Jaguar Volvo of OKC is the BEST!!!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I've purchased three Jaguars from Karl Beatty who was very knowledgeable and courteous. He's the first salesperson who actually listened to my care abouts and focused his efforts to locate the perfect car...well, cars. Karl was so patient when explaining all the features and options on the cars and never made me feel like I was being an inconvenience by asking numerous questions. He also made the buying process painless which is a tremendous win for me. When I'm ready to purchase again, I'm giving Karl a call and refer my friends to do the same..

January 12, 2015

Thanks so much for reviewing your experience at the dealership. Our customer's opinions are very valuable to us and we are glad you had a great experience with Karl. Please let us know if we can help in any way in the future.

New Volvo S60

by from Oklahoma City |

I can not say enough about how pleased I am with my recent new car purchase from Jaguar-Volvo of OKC. My salesman, Karl Beatty, was great. He was professional, knowledgeable, answered all my questions, returned my phone calls and made me feel like a valued customer! Terry Conner, the Sales Manager, was also great. He helped to make the entire sales process effortless! Overall, this is an outstanding dealership....helpful and friendly sales team and service department!!

January 18, 2015

Deanna, thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. Our customer's opinions are very important to us. We are so thrilled you had a wonderful experience with our sales department and specifically Karl and Terry and will definitely pass on your kind words. Please let us know if we can help any way in the future!

Always a great experience!

by from Edmond, Ok |

We have purchased two new Jaguars from Jerry Scott. He went above and beyond what he could, to make sure we were happy. He is always available for questions or to book any service we need. I would certainly recommend him to anyone shopping for a new vehicle. His knowledge and experience will be helpful with your final decision. Prior to purchasing our second new Jaguar, KrissAnne in service was very helpful and professional with fixing my older S-type. The service department is quick and very accommodating. Don't hesitate to give Jerry a call! You will not regret it.

January 18, 2015

Thanks so much for reviewing your experience at the dealership. Our customer's opinions are very valuable to us and we are glad you had a great experience with Jerry and Krisanne. We hope you are enjoying your new Jaguar. Please let us know if we can help in any way in the future.

Great Service

by from Oklahoma City |

Karl Beaty was my sales rep and was a wonderful help in getting my new Jaguar. I absolutely love the place and highly recommend them.

January 14, 2015

Thanks so much for reviewing your experience at the dealership. Our customer's opinions are very valuable to us. We are glad you had a great experience with Karl. Please let us know if we can help in any way in the future.

Great Service AND Sales

by from Frederick, OK |

Volvo service, mostly personified by Krisanne Kline, for years had treated my 10 year-old Volvo as if it were the most important car in their garage, and treated me as if I were the dealership's most important customer (I'm not.) When it came time to trade for a new Volvo, Krisanne handed me, seamlessly, to Karl Beatty in sales, who continued to treat me as the "special" customer we'd all like to believe we are. In our first visit on the phone, Karl said, "Krisanne says you're a fantastic customer and we want to keep you." Who wouldn't go for that? Really good (and SMART) service and really good (and SMART) sales. One last note: I don't particularly like the styling on any of the new cars. After shopping around and coming to terms with the fact that I wasn't going to be able to buy "pretty", I settled on buying "reliable"...Volvo in OKC had no competition. Lance Bohannon

January 14, 2015

Thanks so much for reviewing your experience at the dealership. Our customer's opinions are very valuable to us. We are glad you had a great experience with Krisanne in Service and then karl in Sales and we hope you are enjoying your new Volvo. Please let us know if we can help in any way in the future.

Great service!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I have purchased two vehicles from Jaguar Volvo of OKC in the past 3 years. In both instances, I traded my old cars in. Both times, I worked with Karl Beatty who has been excellent. He's always been professional, patient, honest, and works to get me the best deal he can. Unlike many dealerships, I found Jaguar Volvo of OKC to be easy to work with, especially their finance department. They weren't too pushy on purchasing extras and closed the deal with ease and without stress. When it comes to regular services/maintenance, their service department has also been very helpful and professional. Based on my experiences with Jaguar Volvo of OKC, I highly recommend them, and especially Karl who has earned my trust over the years. I look forward to making a purchase from them again when I'm in the market for another vehicle.

January 19, 2015

Thanks so much for reviewing your experience at the dealership; our customer's opinions are very valuable to us. We are glad you had a great experience with Karl. Thank you for purchasing and servicing with us! Please let us know if we can help in any way in the future.

Johnny Trammell "Happy Customer"

by from Chickasha, OK |

I always get exceptional service and support from Jaguar Volvo of Oklahoma City. From the first time I walked into the dealership and met my salesman Karl Beatty, he has answered every question asked and properly addressed every concern of mine and made sure I was completely satisfied with my experience at the dealership. Very pleased in every way and plan on purchasing another vehicle from Karl sometime in the future.

January 14, 2015

Thanks so much for reviewing your experience at the dealership. Our customer's opinions are very valuable to us. We are glad you had a wonderful experience with Karl, please let us know if we can help in any way in the future.

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE at Jaguar of OKC

by from Fort Smith AR |

My experience while purchasing my new Jag from Karl at Jaguar of OKC was fantastic. They made me feel comfortable and were more than supportive of my special requests. I would unequivocally buy from them again and refer my friends for the same. Dr Michael Liggett

January 14, 2015

Thanks so much for reviewing your experience at the dealership. Our customer's opinions are very valuable to us. We are glad you had a great experience with Karl and we hope you are enjoying your new Jaguar. Please let us know if we can help in any way in the future.

Mr. John Riddles

by from Oklahoma city, ok. |

Best buying experience for a new car ever. Karl Beaty answered all my questions, knew all the answers and was very courteous.

January 14, 2015

Thanks so much for reviewing your experience at the dealership. Our customer's opinions are very valuable to us. We are glad you had a wonderful experience with Karl. Please let us know if we can help in any way in the future.

Purchasing a new Jaguar @ Jaguar/Volvo of OKC

by from Midwest City, OK |

My wife and I ordered a new Jaguar F-Type Convertible from Jaguar/Volvo of OKC in August of 2015. I had done quite a lot of research online on the F-Type, which is typical every time that we have made a large purchase, and thought that I pretty well knew all there was to know about the vehicle. Our salesman, Karl Beatty, demonstrated to me that I had only learned the "tip of the iceberg" about the F-Type. Karl was very, very knowledgeable and showed us things that I had never even read about the vehicle. Karl was very friendly and really good at what he does. After we ordered the new vehicle, he kept us up to date on the entire process and made us feel welcome to call and check on it's status at any time. After the vehicle came in, Karl sat us in the vehicle and did a very enjoyable demonstration of all of the features in a timely but really thorough manner. If you are interested in checking out a new Jaguar, I would recommend that you ask for Karl Beatty as your salesman, I guarantee that you won't be disappointed.