Jaguar Volvo of Oklahoma City

1125 N Broadway Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73103

New 866-693-9912
Used 888-858-3934
Service 888-665-5694

We pride ourselves in providing you the finest automotive experience delivered with an Oklahoma smile.

Not Your Average Car-Buying Experience

by from Edmond, OK |

Are you looking for a nice, no-pressure sales experience with someone who knows his product inside and out? Then, I?d suggest you go see Jerry Scott at Jaguar of OKC. Jerry doesn?t push you and he definitely knows his cars. He?ll patiently answer any questions you have and then he steps back and lets the Jags sell themselves which they?ll do if you let yourself get behind the wheel of one! Once I purchased my new Jaguar, I had assumed it would be like every other car we've purchased but on the contrary! Jerry has been there to follow-up and make sure that everything continues to go well with us AFTER the sale including assisting with getting service appointments scheduled and, when needed, getting loaner cars scheduled and ready! We like and trust Jerry so much that when it was time for my wife to look at new cars, we thought of going nowhere else! We?re a two Jaguar family now!

May 6, 2015

Keith, I am so glad that you had a great experience here! I will pass on your kind words to Jerry, thank you for taking the time to write a review as our customer's opinion of us is very important. Please let us know how we can help in the future.

Construction/Facility Foreman

by from Canadian, Texas |

Top notch. None better. No nonsense dealership. third car we have bought from them in 4 years.

May 22, 2015

Randy, thanks for the kind words! We appreciate your feedback and that you took the time to write a review. Please let us know how we can help in the future.

Excellent car buying experience!!

by from Lawton, Ok |

I recently purchased a 2013 Jaguar XF. No high pressure tactics and very pleasant to deal with. My salesman Dennis Strawhun was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and answered all my questions. Had a couple minor things wrong with the car that were fixed on the spot. I would definitely recommend them.

May 16, 2015

Cory, I am so glad you had a wonderful experience here and with Dennis and thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your opinion means a lot to us! Please let us know how we can help in the future.

Jaguar ourchase

by from Choctaw, OK |

Very professional and friendly staff. Well informed about the vehicle. Did not pressure us to purchase. Has followed to ensure that we are pleased with our purchase and to answer any questions we might have. I love the car!

May 7, 2015

Debra, thank you for taking the time to write a review, it means a lot to us. We are glad you had a good experience here at our dealership and are glad you are enjoying your car! Let us know how we can help in the future.

New Volvo S60

by from Oklahoma City |

I can not say enough about how pleased I am with my recent new car purchase from Jaguar-Volvo of OKC. My salesman, Karl Beatty, was great. He was professional, knowledgeable, answered all my questions, returned my phone calls and made me feel like a valued customer! Terry Conner, the Sales Manager, was also great. He helped to make the entire sales process effortless! Overall, this is an outstanding dealership....helpful and friendly sales team and service department!!

January 18, 2015

Deanna, thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. Our customer's opinions are very important to us. We are so thrilled you had a wonderful experience with our sales department and specifically Karl and Terry and will definitely pass on your kind words. Please let us know if we can help any way in the future!

Always a great experience!

by from Edmond, Ok |

We have purchased two new Jaguars from Jerry Scott. He went above and beyond what he could, to make sure we were happy. He is always available for questions or to book any service we need. I would certainly recommend him to anyone shopping for a new vehicle. His knowledge and experience will be helpful with your final decision. Prior to purchasing our second new Jaguar, KrissAnne in service was very helpful and professional with fixing my older S-type. The service department is quick and very accommodating. Don't hesitate to give Jerry a call! You will not regret it.

January 18, 2015

Thanks so much for reviewing your experience at the dealership. Our customer's opinions are very valuable to us and we are glad you had a great experience with Jerry and Krisanne. We hope you are enjoying your new Jaguar. Please let us know if we can help in any way in the future.

Great Service

by from Oklahoma City |

Karl Beaty was my sales rep and was a wonderful help in getting my new Jaguar. I absolutely love the place and highly recommend them.

January 14, 2015

Thanks so much for reviewing your experience at the dealership. Our customer's opinions are very valuable to us. We are glad you had a great experience with Karl. Please let us know if we can help in any way in the future.

Great Service AND Sales

by from Frederick, OK |

Volvo service, mostly personified by Krisanne Kline, for years had treated my 10 year-old Volvo as if it were the most important car in their garage, and treated me as if I were the dealership's most important customer (I'm not.) When it came time to trade for a new Volvo, Krisanne handed me, seamlessly, to Karl Beatty in sales, who continued to treat me as the "special" customer we'd all like to believe we are. In our first visit on the phone, Karl said, "Krisanne says you're a fantastic customer and we want to keep you." Who wouldn't go for that? Really good (and SMART) service and really good (and SMART) sales. One last note: I don't particularly like the styling on any of the new cars. After shopping around and coming to terms with the fact that I wasn't going to be able to buy "pretty", I settled on buying "reliable"...Volvo in OKC had no competition. Lance Bohannon

January 14, 2015

Thanks so much for reviewing your experience at the dealership. Our customer's opinions are very valuable to us. We are glad you had a great experience with Krisanne in Service and then karl in Sales and we hope you are enjoying your new Volvo. Please let us know if we can help in any way in the future.

Jaguar Volvo of OKC is the BEST!!!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I've purchased three Jaguars from Karl Beatty who was very knowledgeable and courteous. He's the first salesperson who actually listened to my care abouts and focused his efforts to locate the perfect car...well, cars. Karl was so patient when explaining all the features and options on the cars and never made me feel like I was being an inconvenience by asking numerous questions. He also made the buying process painless which is a tremendous win for me. When I'm ready to purchase again, I'm giving Karl a call and refer my friends to do the same..

January 14, 2015

Thanks so much for reviewing your experience at the dealership. Our customer's opinions are very valuable to us and we are glad you had a great experience with Karl. Please let us know if we can help in any way in the future.

Great service!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I have purchased two vehicles from Jaguar Volvo of OKC in the past 3 years. In both instances, I traded my old cars in. Both times, I worked with Karl Beatty who has been excellent. He's always been professional, patient, honest, and works to get me the best deal he can. Unlike many dealerships, I found Jaguar Volvo of OKC to be easy to work with, especially their finance department. They weren't too pushy on purchasing extras and closed the deal with ease and without stress. When it comes to regular services/maintenance, their service department has also been very helpful and professional. Based on my experiences with Jaguar Volvo of OKC, I highly recommend them, and especially Karl who has earned my trust over the years. I look forward to making a purchase from them again when I'm in the market for another vehicle.

January 19, 2015

Thanks so much for reviewing your experience at the dealership; our customer's opinions are very valuable to us. We are glad you had a great experience with Karl. Thank you for purchasing and servicing with us! Please let us know if we can help in any way in the future.

Johnny Trammell "Happy Customer"

by from Chickasha, OK |

I always get exceptional service and support from Jaguar Volvo of Oklahoma City. From the first time I walked into the dealership and met my salesman Karl Beatty, he has answered every question asked and properly addressed every concern of mine and made sure I was completely satisfied with my experience at the dealership. Very pleased in every way and plan on purchasing another vehicle from Karl sometime in the future.

January 14, 2015

Thanks so much for reviewing your experience at the dealership. Our customer's opinions are very valuable to us. We are glad you had a wonderful experience with Karl, please let us know if we can help in any way in the future.