Mazda of Manchester

(5.0) 1 Reviews

80 Oakland St, Manchester, CT 06042

1 of 1 review

Drove 360 miles round trip and well worth it!

by from Saco, Maine |

This dealership has excellent reviews for a reason. The whole car buying experience was great. Living in Maine and driving 3 hours to a dealership to buy a car that you haven't even seen or driven in person is not ideal. The vehicle however was exactly what we were looking for and the price was in our range. We had visited local dealerships and they said they couldn't get the vehicle we wanted with the mileage we wanted for the price we wanted to pay but Mazda of Manchester did all of these. I first contacted their internet sales manager Michelle Jette, she was great at answering my questions and working on the price to fit our budget and the vehicle was already at a great price. She always got back to me promptly either through email or phone with responses or updates on the vehicle. We had a price agreed upon before we even left Maine which made things so much easier not having to haggle and we only wanted to make one trip down there so knowing the final price with tax and fees factored in really helped our cause. Later on in the buying process we worked with Rich Sika and Lisa Friedrich. They were also very helpful and pleasant. Rich actually came in on his day off so he could meet us on the only day we could make it down to the dealership and join us for the test drive and purchase. Lisa was great in explaining all the paperwork we had to sign and letting us know what warranties were available to us. There was no pressure, surprises, or hidden expenses with the vehicle. Buying a vehicle out of state seemed risky at first but after reading the dealership reviews and having one of the best used car warranties I have seen (90 days) it turned out to be a no brainer. I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience from start to finish. Thanks again Michelle, Rich, and Lisa.

(1-1 of 1 review)