GCC Auto Sales

(2.0) 4 Reviews

438 Atlanta Hwy, Gainesville, GA 30501

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

by from GAINESVILLE, GA |

Horrible service! GCC auto sales reels you in to purchase THEN require a down payment of half the asking price of the car. My payments were $100.00 per week. After missing only one $100.00 payment they sent a repo guy to take the vehicle. I was never late with my payments before that. I have NEVER seen anything like this! Please for the sake of GOD do not purchase from these people!

Biggest financial mistake ever!

by from Georgia |

I recently bought a car from GCC Autosales 2. I test drove it and a salesman ensured me everything had been checked out on the car. I bought it that day, all cash. While driving it home, nearly two hours away, on the interstate it cuts off on me. Luckily nothing happened but as soon as i got it home it wouldn't crank again. I worked on it for one week before finally giving in (spending around $300 more) and taking it to a shop. I was in contact with the same salesman and he made it seem like everything would be okay. He played messenger with his boss and told me they were willing to go half and half on some parts. I was fine with that. Anything would've been appreciated. Once a mechanic looked at the car and the owner knew what was wrong with it everything stop. Their offer went from half and half to absolutely nothing. I asked to speak with "his boss" and that wasn't how it worked. He doesn't speak to customers. That was the end of the conversation. Now I am stuck with a failing transmission and a failing motor.

Not willing to work with you.

by from Georgia |

Dealer will not work with credit unions or banks that request the registration be completed before payment. I explained to him that this is the only car I have found that met my loan requirements in my months of searching, and he told me that he wasn't going to do it because he would have to wait 20 days to be paid. Do not go here if you are dealing with a bank or credit union loan. They will only disappoint. They are not concerned with customer service, only with getting paid!

GCC Auto Sales responded to this review

July 30, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback , and were sorry we were not able to help you but as I explained to you my Boss did not allowed me do the deal because we have had problems with publix credit union, that being said i tried to explorer all options with you before i told you we could not do anything for you that being said you only shared this information about us registering the vehicle before the deal could be funded one week after you call to set up a appointment,if i would have known this wen you called me i would have told you not to make the long trip. if you have any questions or concern please contact me at 678-656-9404

great service

by from Atlanta, Georgia |

Very easy to communicate with and view cars online and at the actual facility.