Chaplin's Bellevue Subaru

(3.0) 2 Reviews

15150 SE Eastgate Way, Bellevue, WA 98007

5 Star Experience!!! Strongly Recommend!!!

by from Mill Creek, WA |

This 5 Star review goes to everyone at Chaplins Bellevue Subaru. From start to finish, and even after the sale I was taken care of as if I were familly. I purchased my first financed vehicle here and it is the CAR OF MY DREAMS! 2010 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS. My Salesperson was Karl. He was very friendly and informative. I felt very comforatble throughout the entire process working with him. My Finance person was Jared. He did a great job with the paperwork! He helped answer all of my questions effectively and had fun doing it. After the sale, I had brought up a concern of my vehicle to their Service Department. I was helped by Nick. I can say that he posesses some of the best customer service skills I have ever experienced. Everything was taken care of within minuetes with a smile on his face and a firm handshake. I am so very thankful for everything that the team at Chaplins has done for me from Sales, to Finance, and Service. I love my new car and haven't stopped smiling since I drove it off your lot. I would highly recommend anyone to go to any of the Chaplins dealerships especially the Volkswagen/Subaru store. They will take care of you with respect and professionalism. THANK YOU CHAPLIN'S! I will be back for service and my next vehicle!!!

Rude and Arrogant

by from "Seattle Wa" |

My recent visit to Chaplin's Bellevue Subaru was very disappointing. I went there with my brother-in-law, with the intent of buying a car, but what I got was a very Rude and Arrogant sales associate named Tahir (Do Not Use This Guy), he is the worst salesperson I have ever dealt with. Once he found out I was interested in buying a car, he had us sit down and start negotiations. After a few trips into the Finance Managers office, he became very offensive and rude with us, shaking his finger at us, and raising his voice. When we started to negotiate my trade in, he became even more aggroant. When things didn't go his way he decided that (Were Done, Goodbye), those were his exact words. Since when does a sales associate decide when things are Done, he was so unprofessional. I would never recommend anyone to go to Chaplin's. As far as I am concerned, Chaplin's does not follow their Mission Statement "Success happens through communication, not confrontation, through motivation, not intimidation"