Hartford Mitsubishi / Valenti Fiat

(4.9) 7 Reviews

77 Leibert Rd, Hartford, CT 06120

Happy customer

by from Mansfield Center CT |

Though shown and I test drove a new Fiat and also offered an excellent deal on a new Mitsubishi Outlander I did not feel pressure from Alex Mandel when I chose to buy the 2012 used vehicle that I had also taken for a test drive. We paid cash and the used vehicle, an SUV, had larger 'trunk' space that the Fiat and was lower priced that the Outlander. The difference in price to the Outlander will enable us to also purchase a top of the line folding wheelchair (about $3,000) for my husband. My husband is quite severely disabled and I really appreciated the courtesy he was shown. I also wish to thank the other staff members with whom we dealt.

Hartford Mitsubishi/Fiat

by from West Hartford, CT |

We had the best buying experience and a great salesperson. Customer service was topnotch.

customers review

by from New London ct. |

Great service great deal. Love the car Makes me smile every time l start the engine. Any one looking for a new fiat needs to go to valenti. This is my 2nd fiat in yrs.

Great experience

by from Tolland, Ct |

my husband and I were very impressed by the staff at Hartford Mitsubishi. They worked with us to get everything we wanted in a vehicle at the price we wanted to pay. There was no pressure to buy anything other than what we were originally looking for. Very accommodating and knowledgeable. They did everything to make our experience in buying and financing go as smoothly as possible. We were introduced to the Service Manager, who spent time with us answering any questions we had on our new vehicle's features and maintenance. The Finance gentleman Ray, worked with our Credit Union to complete our finance and our Sales person, Alex Mandel was very helpful in going over all the features in our vehicle and even setting up the Bluetooth feature and Sirius Radio stations. Very friendly and did everything to make us comfortable throughout the whole process. They are in the process of giving the dealership a face lift, and I can't wait to see the finished product. Love our car!

good job!

by from plainville, ct |

recently purchased an outlander sport. great deal, efficient process, thoroughly satisfied

Great car buying experience

by from WINDSOR, CT |

Just brought home the cutest car I have ever seen- my 2013 Fiat 500 Lounge. Matt made the buying experience so easy- no pressure, informative, and attentive. Ray and Eric in the finance area was a pleasure to work with too! The facility is being remodeled so I couldn't give them a five star...yet

Loving our new Fiat 500L from Valenti

by from Middlebury, CT |

From start to finish this was a wonderful experience. Best of all was the great salesperson (Amanda G.) who was friendly and helped us with all of our many questions. We appreciated the no pressure approach and the time she took with us. She was great in returning calls and her follow up really meant a lot. It was her great work ethic that got her the sale since we only returned to consider a new car based on the phone call and emails she had sent our way regarding new incentives. Buying a car can be stressful but with the kind of professional yet caring service we received...Valenti is the way to go...especially for a new FIAT!