Simmons Rockwell Bath

(5.0) 5.0 3 Reviews

7329 Old Hammondsport Rd, Bath, NY 14810

New Fusion

by from Auburn, NY |

This is the third vehicle we have got from Simmons-Rockwell. Once again we got a great deal and outstanding service. We will be back in November to turn in my wife's lease and find something else for her. Dave was great to work with, he wasn't pushy and he was very patient with us. Tyler worked hard to get us the great financing with FMC, and was very thorough with all the final paperwork. Just like our other experiences, Jeff leads his team with professionalism and enthusiasm. I originally was looking at a used 2014 Fusion, but because of everyone's hard work they were able to get me into a new 2016 and stay in my budget. First new car ever....love that smell!!

Great service

by from Hammondsport, New York |

As always, my service experience at Simmons-Rockwell was excellent. From calling to ask for an appointment to the quality of the service itself I was very pleased and have recommended Simmons-Rockwell to many friends.

Bought my first new truck.

by from Woodhull, NY |

My husband and I were out looking at used trucks at the Chevy dealership in Bath, NY. This young man was driving around the car lot and stopped and asked us if we needed and help. We told him we were just looking, he came back and asked if someone was helping us. We said no he then got out of the truck and asked us what kind of vehicle we were looking for. Told him a used 4 wheel drive Chevy half ton. He asked us a payment price range we were looking for, I told him around $500.00 or so. he then said well what are we wasting your time looking at this used stuff I have a left over 2015 Chevy Silverado 4x4 Z71 off-road in that price range. Just one left. It has all the warranties all the 2015 rebates all the oil changes and tire rotations for 2 years free, He said let me get it warmed up and back at the office area for you. we met him there, and he went over everything about the truck while we were inside and asked if we wanted to go ahead and try to get the new one. I said sure. I was kind of nervous as this is my very first Brand new vehicle. We have another in my name with my husband but it was his truck. We went for a test drive and I was in love. this was our third place looking and Emmitt was the only sales person to come to help us at all three places. We returned and he asked us about the drive, we were very happy with it. he came back to the desk with paperwork and said the payment was a little higher than we had asked for, because I had a pay off on my hhr I bought from them a couple years ago. But I accepted the higher payment because of the deal I was getting on the truck of my dreams. I went home with my new truck and showed my brother-in-law and told him of the deal and best service we received from everyone. He went the next day over to simmons-rockwell ford in bath and bought a 2016 f150 4x4. So thanks Emmitt you are the greatest.