Lake Region Imports

608 Bridgton Rd, Westbrook, ME 04092

Used 888-237-1696

long-time customer

by from Portland, Maine |

Long-time customer...have bought six cars from here (between parents and siblings and myself). Dependable, courteous. Truly a pleasure.

did not respond to my email inquiry

by from Portland, ME |

Did not resond to my email. I did not try to contact them by phone. Bought a similar car at another location.

Lake Region Imports responded to this review

February 13, 2015

Although most of our customers contact us by phone, we do our very best to respond to all of our emails and do so in a timely manner. We sincerely apologize if your email was overlooked. This is the first negative review/testimonial our business has received. Lake Region Imports has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 12/14/01. We received a certificate dated 11/12/14 stating that our company has not received a single customer complaint and has not received a negative customer review within BBB's reporting period for 36 months, something we are extremely proud of. Please take the time to view our very positive testimonials from others; many of them are long time customers or were referred by other happy customers.