Sac Capital Auto Sale

2244 Arden Way, Sacramento, CA 95825

Used 888-385-1081

exellant service

by from fresno ca |

me and my mom just visit this dealer and end up great place to by my first car. exellant service , and easy to deal with. I got 2001 hond accord with 129k manual transmission super clean and great deal. i do recommend every one to this place. reviews don't mean any thing tell u get there and see self. thanks sam

buyers beware

by from los banos ca |

I purchased a 2000 528i bmw. The brakes squeaked since I bought the car and the dealer said the noise would go away since the brakes are new. The noise is getting worse. I had them checked and they need to be replaced. Thats right all four sides. Not only that but not even 100 miles after I bought the car I keep hearing another noise. I need a new axle too. Very disappointed and will not be dealing with them again.

CUSTOMER

by from SACRAMENTO |

WHENT TO THIS SMALL DEALER FAMILLY OWNE FOR 2004 BMW CI..THE PRICE AND SERVICE EXELLANT. HAVE BAD CREDIT BUT AFTER ALL THAY GOT ME FINANCE . VERY HAPPY WITH THE CAR AND THE SERVICE THANKS SAC CAPITA

CUSTOMER

by from STOCKTON CA |

JUST GOT MY 2002 LEXUS IS 300 FROM THIS DEALER.I WAS LOOKING FOR MORE THE 2 WEAKS AND AFTER ALL FIND THIS CAR AT SACCAPITALAUTO. THE CAR IN GREAT CONDITION AND VERY CLEAN I WAS WONDERING WHY IST LOW PRICE AT FIRST WAS SCARE BUT AFTER I TAKE IT TO MY TECH AND INSPECT THE CAR I DIDNT WAIT AT ALL TO PURCHASE THIS CAR. VERY VERY CLEAN AND LOW PRICE.

Buyer beware

by from Scto,ca |

Just recently bought a car from here. Very disappointed. Still owe and will have to spend a lot to fix things. I know that is is a used car,but did not expect so many things to go wrong SOOOO fast. Had clean Carfax. Take a mechanic with you if you can. People were nice, car was PRETTY. But needs a lot of work..