Sac Capital Auto Sale

Used 888-385-1081

Simply Better Quality Cars

Happy Honda Accord Owner

by from Sacramento, CA |

I sincerely appreciated the ease of buying a car from Sac Capital Auto. They did not attempt to pressure me and since you can view the vehicle history there is no question about what you are purchasing. The car was in excellent condition and I could not be happier. They were relaxed and willing to help in any way including delivering the car to my place of business. Great job guys I would surely refer you to friends and family.

May 21, 2015

---, Thank you for your Business and Positive Feedback. We thrive our self on providing the best quality vehicles, and the highest customer service. Your review and feedback sets us to work harder on keeping even higher standards on providing nothing less than the best. Congratulations on your Truck and we look forward to futures business and referrals.

Happy Honda Mother

by from Carmichael, CA |

Just Picked up an 07 Honda Pilot for our Family. Sammy greeted us as we walked through the lot, he was helpful and answered us whenever we asked. After we liked the vehicle, inspected it, we asked if we can take it for a drive. He offered for us to take the Pilot for a drive with the kids along by ourselves. We came back, made him an offer where he countered fairly and the deal was made. We took longer on the test drive, than the actual price negotiation or paperwork all together. Now, My Family and I have a Newer Honda Pilot, that beats any offer from any other dealership, with Brand New Brakes, Brand New Tires and Full Service paperwork came along Thank you Sammy, You Rock!!

June 28, 2015

Sara, Thank you for your Business and Positive Feedback. We thrive our self on providing the best quality vehicles, and the highest customer service. It brings us pleasure and happiness to be the choosen dealer that was able to earn your business. Your review and feedback sets us to work harder on keeping even higher standards on providing nothing less than the best. Congratulations on your Pilot and we look forward to future business and referrals.

Happy Honda Mother

by from Carmichael, CA |

Love My 5.9 Diesel

by from Placerville, Ca |

Came accross a 5.9 Diesel Mega Cab about 2 months ago. Emailed the guys at Sac Capital to make sure of its condition and availability and within minutes they called me back with full detailed report of the condition of the truck which had considerably low miles (131k) for being an 06 Cummins. Drove up the next day and was in and out within 30 minutes of my arrival. The most time taken was me taking my time on the Test Drive. After I came back, I spoke with Sami, he worked with me a bit on the price, still better the other guys on Fulton Ave, Worked a payment option for me within a month since my cash wasn't ready. I couldn't be happier. Yes I waited couple of months to post a review, Yes I wanted to make sure all is good and Yes it is. Go There, Buy from them and I will be back there too....

May 21, 2015

Brian, Thank you for your Business and Positive Feedback. We thrive our self on providing the best quality vehicles, and the highest customer service. Your review and feedback sets us to work harder on keeping even higher standards on providing nothing less than the best. Congratulations on your Truck and we look forward to futures business and referrals.

amazing service

by from sacramento ca |

me and my wife just got Acura mdx from this small family owned dealer clean suv , great price saccapitalauto make thinks easy , hasslefree , easy financing manager and staff very polite (great place , great ppl ) thanks again saccapital auto Armando

May 21, 2015

Armando, Thank you for your Business and Positive Feedback. We thrive our self on providing the best quality vehicles, and the highest customer service. Your review and feedback sets us to work harder on keeping even higher standards on providing nothing less than the best. Congratulations on your Truck and we look forward to futures business and referrals.

Very willing to keep customers happy.

by from Sacramento, CA |

They are very willing to keep their customers happy. Their mechanic seems to have little knowledge about the cars, and may not do a full inspection. Which leads to some unanswered questions about the car you're purchasing. It would be a good idea to bring your mechanic or have a mechanic check out the car prior to purchase, because you could be out $350 if you do the 2 day (250 mile) warranty and end up bringing it back. They do honor the warranty, and they want to keep customers happy. They are not pushy there, and are more than happy to answer questions as much as possible. Ask to see the carfax, they will supply it and take time to understand the information provided. Where the car came from, the different environments and weather the car lived in. Make sure to drive the car on the freeway, they are very open to allowing you to test drive the car as much as you desire. They are willing to make repairs and follow up with the repairs they promised while buying the car. Like with all used cars, they might need some work. Like I said, customer service is outstanding. They care about satisfaction of the customer even after the purchase is complete, and are willing to keep people happy. I understand why they have such a good rating here. I was not unhappy with dealing with them, and I am extremely grateful for their willingness to work with me.

May 21, 2015

Christine, Thank you for the Feedback. We thrive our self on providing the best quality vehicles, and the highest customer service. Your review and feedback sets us to work harder on keeping even higher standards on providing nothing less than the best. Its unfortunate that we weren't able to earn your business. I do assure you that we have taken the proper steps in fixing such errors to prevent them from happening in the future. Once again thank you and we will be glad of any assistance.

AMAZING

by from RENO NEVADA |

I EMAIL SACCAPITALAUTO REGARDING 2004 DODGE RAM 4X4 . MANAGER CALL ME WITHEN LESS THEN 2 MIN IT TAKE ME 2 OURS TO GET THERE , TESTDRIVE AND PAPERWORK TAKE LESS THE 30 MIN AND I WAS ON THE ROAD. GREAT TRUCK AND GREAT SERVICE VERY POLITE AND GREAT PPL THANKS KELLY

March 10, 2015

Kelly, Thank you for the prompt feedback. We thrive by providing the best service and the best car quality. We appreciate your business, and time you have shared with us and we look forward to doing more business in the coming times.

In and out under an hour! Nice SUV too!

by from Sacramento, CA |

We bought a 2002 Ford Expedition XLT about a month ago (I think my husband already posted a review) and it's nice, clean, and in good repair. All of the staff were friendly and accommodating for us and our kids. We were there on a Saturday when it was really busy. They have a really tight lot with little parking, and it made me nervous to try to get turned around so I could exit, but staff was quite helpful. As I posted in the title, the deal was super quick from the test drive to getting the paperwork done. I'm sure it helped that we didn't require financing, but there was no haggling involved. They asked a fair price, we gave a reasonable counter offer and the paperwork took less than 10 minutes, we were on our way. We received our official registration within a week. When we have to purchase another vehicle, we will be coming back here first. So pleasant compared with every other dealer we have been to and great inventory too!

GREAT GREAT GREAT

by from GRASS VALLEY |

I DONT HAVE ALOT TOSAY BUT GREAT SERVICE AND GREAT PRICE. 2 WEEKS AGO ME AND MY WIFE WE GOT THERE FOR 2002 FORD EXPEDITION XLT 4X4. UNBELIEVABLE VERY CLEAN AND GREAT PRICE THANKS GUYS

honest&polite

by from sacramento ca |

very honest just got my first car 2004 Volvo s60. the car have more miles then what I want .but after I drove this car end up being in excellent condition and great price. sales man and finance manager was very polite and make thinks very easy. thanks guys

GREATFULL

by from olive hurts |

Received excellent service from this dealership! They went over and beyond customer service to give me satisfaction. No push thanks saccapitalauto sale