Automax

701 S Main St, Santa Ana, CA 92701

Used 888-259-7572

The best used Car Dealership I found

by from Santa, Ana CA |

Finally, a dealer that takes care of their customers. I have always had bad luck with dealers so I guess it was my time to find a good one! My Sales guy was very courteous and professional, he knew alot of the answers to the questions I had and if he didn't, he admitted it and said he would find out the answer for me. The sales manager was really nice and was straight forward with me which was a change. I will be buying cars from them for a long time.

They offered great service and price!

by from SATA ANA, CA |

They have a great team here and I thought they offered great service. I've never felt so at home and welcome as I did here. In all my experiences buying cars it's never been this good. I'll definitely come back for the next one!...Thank you for everything!

I recommend this dealer!

by from Whittier, CA |

I had a very good experience. Normally I hate going to a car dealer to buy a car but Not this time, Thanks to Mario!! He was great and so Helpful. He made me feel like he was truly trying to help me meet my needs. He is very kind and honest. He has excellent customer service. He is a great asset to the dealer. I recommend him to anyone that's looking to buy a car. Thanks again Mario appreciate all you did for me.

EXCELLENT TEAM!

by from ALHAMBRA, CA |

First time buying from this dealership and the purchase process went smoothly.. Thank you for reaching out to ensure my satisfaction during my visit. Great, great service from Michael and team..Absolutely fabulous!

If you have bad credit they will help!!

by from Fullerton, CA |

I was referred to this Dealership by a friend and Almost done paying on my car and I'm just as happy now as I was a year ago. Thank you so much for being so honest and working with people with bad credit. The car is great, Thank you again!!!

THEY APPROVED ME WHEN NOBODY WOULD!!!

by from VAN NUYS, CA |

Bought my Nissan Altima from Automax. They approved me when nobody would. I highly recommend this car lot to anyone. Im sure you will be satisfied with the friendly service and great vehicles they have in Automax.

Highly Recommended!!!!!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

It was easy.No pressure, great customer service, and a great deal. I came with my son to purchase a vehicle for his graduation gift. Mario, helped us select the right car for us. He was very intelligent, helpful, and was very courteous. The transaction was nice and smooth. We are very satisfied with our experience. We will definitely recommend Mario and Automax dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Good prices

by from Alhambra, CA |

Thank u Michael from Automax, u helped me out good service and good prices, i have no problem since I got my car. what so ever for sure will recommend to my friends.

Excellent experience buying Chevrolet Tahoe 2012

by from Santa Ana, CA |

We were looking for a used SUV the whole last month and finally have made the decision between Ford and Chevrolet. Since we have to trade in our 2005 Expedition so the sale and buy became a little complicated. After we visited Automax we are so happy to have the 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe. Thanks for the staff at Automax especially the salesman Mr. Mario it was never so easy compare to my previous experiences. Thanks again for all of them

Bought an Toyota Prius from Mario

by from Whittier, CA |

I purchased a 2008 Toyota Prius from Automax last week. The process, from start to finish, was professional, courteous, and as pleasant an experience as I have ever had buying a car. The vehicle is great, the service and expertise was impressive and I would certainly buy from them again as well as recommend them to others

Worth the drive to Bakersfield

by from BAKERSFIELD, CA |

very helpful. Made car buying fast and simple. Very recommended for car shoppers. ask for Dave.