Chevrolet of Dublin

Used 614-376-0340
Service 855-319-1584

Great staff

by from Dublin, OH |

Great staff with no pressure. Helped me get the exact car I wanted.

Great Services

by from Dublin, OH |

Hello. I am a returning customer. My 2014 Cruze and I were in a accident and my car was totaled. I was so devistated. I had only had my car for 6 months, and was scheduled for maintenance that following Tuesday. I called Dave Rector up and let him know what happened. He got me in and got me a new car and I was so thrilled. They went above and beyond for me. And I'll forever be thankful.

Great Customer service

by from Dublin, OH |

My navigation and radio quit working and Dublin Chevrolet saved me several hundred dollars by contacting GM customer service who took care of 80% of what I was quoted to replace the system.

Survey

by from Dublin, OH |

Great customer service - took the time to explain what was going on with the vehicle - plus told me what may happen in the future. No surprises. I was impressed with the time they spent with me. Thanks

"Awesome Experience"

by from Columbus Ohio |

We received a mailer to invite us to look at vehicles and with a special offer to buy my 2008 Avalanche LTZ that I was driving. My wife was also interested in a new large SUV and at first that is why we went to look. We called ahead and arranged to view a 2014 Suburban LTZ. They had the vehicle ready for us to drive and after the normal provision of the drivers license and insurance, we were off on a test drive. My wife and I immediately loved the vehicle and decided to proceed. The process was pretty seamless. The finance department got to work right away and in what seemed like a very short time, the deal was done. Even that process was very cool. With state of the art electronics on the desktop computer.... what I mean is that the desk top was the computer and you sign electronically right on the desk... buy a car and you'll see, and then the truck was ours. Instead of handing you a bunch of papers you will likely file away or lose, they hand you a thumb drive with all of the documents on it and you can file it on your computer. Of course the paper option is also available. The overall process was so easy that I started looking at the new Silverado. My concern was that a 5.3L. and 1/2 ton suspension was not enough to pull my large construction trailers. That was true of the older version of the truck but not true with this new 2014 version. But I didn't believe it just yet. JP (my sales rep), took it as a challenge. They signed me out a 2014 1/2 ton Silverado to try pulling my trailer and see how it would do. I stood corrected. I would say that generally I know what I want and am not afraid to ask for it. I wanted a Black 2014 Silverado LTZ Z71 with a full crew cab, longer bed, and a 6.2L engine. Simply put, they and no one else had such a truck. Turns out that no one else did either for hundreds of miles around.... in several states around. I stood on my desire to have that truck or nothing. It took them about 2 weeks of daily searches and then it happened: the truck of most men's dreams. I know this because everywhere I go most everyone stares at the truck and wants to know about it. It turns out that this truck is only one in the entire country equipped like mine. The point of that story is only to say that in my 49 years, I have bought quite a few cars and never have I had a dealership, managers, and sales representative be so interested in getting me into the vehicle I wanted. In my previous experiences in buying a car or truck, the dealer is willing to help you get into a vehicle on their lot and will quickly say its not possible if they actually have to look or work harder to get it. Not so at Chevrolet of Dublin. To say that they go the extra mile is not so. They found the truck in Rochester, NY., made trades cash deals and about anything else you could imagine to get it done. They sent a truck with a flat bed trailer to pick it up and bring it back. They came in early on a Sunday and had it detailed and ready for me with all the paperwork done for signatures so that I practically walked in and drove off. They went a very long way to get this done and every time I step into that truck I remember those guys (Sal and JP) who made it happen. In fact, it felt more like getting some friends to help me do something. If I could just get those friends to help with payments as well. I pass at least GM dealers to get to that part of town and would do so again and again to get to Chevrolet of Dublin. . Further, if you need a car or truck, I'm sure you'll have the same experience my wife and I did and see JP (John) Penza. John has assisted me with every element of the process and even on the extra accessories like the brake controller, spray in bed liner (Line-x), and tonneau cover. JP drove the truck all over town to get it all done for me while I drove a loaner from the dealership. John is a young man but has shown that he understands customer service. He is what is right with his generation. A hard worker and always friendly

"thier motto "because we care" is absolutely true

by from Cleveland Ohio |

I live 2 hours away up in a suburb outside of Cleveland Ohio. I was dealing with a local dealership and they had a small selection on their lot with none of the options I wanted. They started locating vehicles for me with the options I wanted. Every time they found one I likes that was available suddenly it sold as soon as I said that I wanted it. My husband and I had it. We tracked down the VIN number of the ones I wanted and located my favorite Tahoe at Chevrolet of Dublin. The manager Bobby spoke to my husband on the phone and verified the vehicle was indeed still available and that the local dealership I originally dealt with never really attempted to call or get that vehicle for me. We made the deal for my new Tahoe as well as the trade in on my old Tahoe over the phone. I drove to Dublin Ohio the next morning and the truck was washed, waxed and ready for me to drive home. Inside the dealership was a very friendly and personalized experience. I was introduced to the managers of all the departments as this dealership still actually does business with a handshake. Before I left I received a thorough walk through on all of the vehicles options/controls/etc. Amazing,.... car salesman and dealerships that stand out above the rest. From now on my husband and I will continue to buy ALL my Chevy's from Chevrolet of Dublin. Totally worth a 2 hour ride each way for me!!!

"The best experience buying a car EVER!"

by from dublin ohio |

I spoke to Justin 1st over the phone, because of our conflicting schedules, he came in on his day off and was very patient with me. I couldn't decide on the color of the interior so he had both colors pulled up for me to look at as soon as I got there. He took almost the whole day, waiting for me to get done with finance, paper work, helping get everything in order. Then he stayed after all the paper work was over and showed me all the details of my BRAND NEW CAR that I love!!! He programed my favorite radio stations, hooked up my phone to the blue tooth in the car, showed me how to work on star, and made sure all of my amenities were working perfect. ***** By far the BEST customer service I have had. Thanks Justin!!! Tessa Wisenbarger

"New Dealership COULDN'T be better"

by from Dublin, Ohio |

I have purchased dozens of new vehicles over the years for my self, my family and my various companies. This experience at Dublin Chevy was one of the best. No over bearing pressure, but any help you need. I NEVER take the time to fill these things out, but had to this time. Price was right there with internet prices, exactly he vehicle I wanted in stock. All around great process and David Rector could not have been more professional. I usually get my guard up and am not one to like the usually pushy process. David was perfect. I had never met him but within 2 minutes he had gotten to what I wanted and what help did I want. I knew within 5 minutes I would buy from him. I truly will be a "Customer for Life" at this dealership with david going forward. 5 days after buying the truck I had a bolt ruin a tire. Robert in service got me in instantly and then informed me due to just purchasing days earlier he and GM gave me nice discount on the tire. They had it replaced and truck back to me in about 2 hours. GREAT GREAT GREAT service.

James harden

by from Dublin, OH |

It is by far the best dealership that I have visited. The great service and hospitality is over the top. Service Advisor Robert Meade goes above and beyond to satisfy you and ensures that you have all the right information. I will definitely be bringing my vehicle back to Dublin Chevrolet.

Thanks

by from Dublin, OH |

Shaun was very helpful. I will return for future service related needs. Thanks