Chevrolet of Dublin

Service 855-640-9951

Because We Care!

Repair Completed 2 days Early

by from Dublin, OH |

They fix the van faster than expected. Robert is great to work with.

Tires for 2011 Chevy Volt

by from Dublin, OH |

Bought new tires for my 2011 Volt. Service and prices were excellent. I will recommend Chevy of Dublin to anyone looking for good quality service, fair prices and professional people.

dublin Chevy service

by from Dublin, OH |

Service was easy to schedule, done quickly and perfectly while I waited in a comfortable waiting room.

by from Dublin, OH |

The attendant I worked with (Rob I believe?) was extremely professional, friendly and polite. He had the car fixed in a very timely manner and was able to answer all of the questions I had.

Got real nice service on my 2009 Chevy Cobault

by from Columbus Ohio |

The Service department was very professional and friendly

Chevrolet of Dublin Service Department

by from Dublin, OH |

Since Chevrolet of Dublin inception I have used their service department. I have had only good experiences with their service department. They do the work that you ask them to do. They also point out areas of concern that I may not be aware of. The work is done in the time promised and if they feel that it may take all day they will give you a ride home and pick you up when it is finished. I only have high praise for the service department of Chevrolet of Dublin.

Great Service

by from Hilliard, Ohio |

I recently had my "check engine" light come on in my 2012 Equinox. It was on a Saturday morning and we were about to leave for vacation the following day. I called your Dealership in hopes that maybe I could get it checked out and fixed in time for our vacation. I was pleased with the response of "let me see what I can do for you." I was told I could bring it in and they would help me out. The Service Dept. was very busy that day, but I was amazed at the friendly people and great service I received. It took a couple of hours but it was fixed and I was on my way! I truly believe that this kind of service wouldn't have happened at any other dealership, especially on a weekend! Thanks so much for helping us out on short notice and getting us on our way to vacation! Cheryl Albers

by from Dublin, Ohio |

I had a FANTASTIC experience with Chevrolet of Dublin service department!! They had to overhaul my transmission. They clearly explained the problem and how it needed to be fixed. I never felt like they were taking advantage of my lack of knowledge regarding my automobile. (I am a constant skeptic when it comes to repairs.) The service department was quick and efficient with my repairs and I would highly recommend them to my friends! Bonus points: they even cleaned the inside and ran it through the wash!! Thank you Shaun Cumston and Jeremiah Bintner!!

by from marion ohio |

Great service and Ralph is one of the reasons we come from Marion

Pleasant Experience

by from Hilliard, OH |

David Rector made buying my new 2014 Equinox a very pleasant experience. I hate buying cars. David was fantastic! He was patient, listened to me, helped me decide on a vehicle right for me, and did everything possible to get me in my budget. David is very pleasant to work with and is not pushy. He made me feel comfortable with the buying experience. I would highly recommend David and Chevy of Dublin!