Chevrolet of Dublin

Service 855-640-9951

Because We Care!

Awesome staff!

by from Columbus, OH |

This was my first solo car buying experience, so naturally I was nervous and had a ton of questions. The staff was very helpful and kind in dealing with my questions, and at no point did I feel pressured to make a purchase that I didn't want to make. I love my Malibu, and the staff was so helpful even in directing me towards a car that fit my current needs and budget. I am really thankful for the customer service that I've received, and I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone searching for a new car!

Above and Beyond

by from Dublin, OH |

It is hard to even explain in words how wonderful this dealership was to me. They worked very hard to get me what I wanted. Dublin of Chevrolet is the only location that I will recommend anyone to. Thank you so much for setting a milestone in my life, my first brand new vehicle. I want to especially note what a fantastic salesman David Rector is as well as his financial side kick Tom Divine. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I'll be back!

by from Columbus, OH |

I had a very good experience purchasing my new Camaro. David Rector was not only a great salesman, but a genuinely great person! He was patient with me and showed me everything I requested until I narrowed it down to the Camaro. He then graciously showed me the car in multiple colors to help me decide (which can take me quite awhile). After we had negotiated and agreed upon a number, they found a price discrepancy, but David assured me he would do what he could the next day to make sure I got the price agreed upon. The dealership honored their mistake and I was able to purchase my car for the original price. This gave me an extremely high opinion of them. After that, Donnie patiently sat with me and discussed in GREAT detail all of the possible service packages and extended warranties to determine which would be best for me if I purchased one. The cherry on top of my experience was that David not only got me a very thoughtful birthday card (my birthday was in two days) but he called me to let me know he found a $20 bill under the seat of my trade in vehicle! I recalled loosing $20 of my roommate's rent money in my car a few months ago, but I had assumed it flew out of the window. As Donnie described him, he might just be too honest for a car salesman, but he truly seems to be a person that does the right thing and I will recommend him and Chevrolet of Dublin to all of my friends and family.

1st time car-buyer

by from Dublin, OH |

I had never bought a car before, so I felt nervous walking up to the dealership, but the salesman Justin Ellis made me feel more at ease when he greeted me. I didn't feel pressured to buy anything the way people always told me over the years that car sales people are. I am not an expert on cars, but I don't feel like I was taken advantage of and my questions were given honest answers. I felt like Justin wanted me in the car that was best for me. Now I have been driving my new car for 2 weeks and I feel great about the purchase.

Good service and friendly staff

by from Hilliard, Ohio |

Tried this dealership out as they are much closer to my home. Had previously dealt with Jack Maxton Chevrolet and was treated well there. Chevrolet of Dublin treated me as if I'd bought my car from them which I really appreciated. Especially liked the free one year maintenance they offered me. Staff is outstanding. ..being that it was a BMW dealership the facility feels a little bit odd but that's just me. Good experience both times I have visited there.

Great service, clean facilities, timely

by from Dublin, OH |

Great service. Estimated my service to be an hour. Waited in the lobby waiting area. Free coffee or other refreshments were made available. Service took exactly one hour. Happy with the service.

Great experience

by from Dublin OH |

My experience at Chevrolet of Dublin was great. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I was quickly able to get into the car I was interested in. All of the features of the car were clearly demonstrated and explained to me. The financing process took a little longer than I had expected. A few days after my purchase a mistake was found on my paperwork. Instead of having me come back in, the new paperwork was bought to my work which was so convenient and thoughtful. There is also a great TV in the show room and they let me watch the bachelorette while I was waiting!!! Overall great experience.

Great Service

by from Columbus, OH |

The reps at Dublin Chevrolet were very professional and friendly. The service was fast. I was only there for an oil change, but they informed me of a few recalls on my vehicle and offered to resolve those too. Their dealership is closer than where I purchased my vehicle, so I will be returning. Thanks!

I love Chevrolet of Dublin!!

by from Worthington,Ohio |

I will recommend this dealership to all my family and friends.The reason for the visit was to look at used cars and I drove away in a 2014 Bright Red Chevy Cruise! My salesman David Rector was patient,listened to detailes and made the experience a pleasure.The staff was very friendly and Jim Viccarelli (Manager) was another reason why I bought the car. Thank you for helping me out and giving me a piece of mind because I know Chevelot of Dublin cares about their clients!!

Jason, Sal, Lindsey were awesome

by from Dublin, OH |

This was a major purchase for me as it was a thanks to my recent high school graduate for keeping her head on her shoulders and being awarded a fully paid tuition to the top choice college! 2014 Chevy Impala! My salesperson, Jason, greeted me immediately and walked me right through the process all the way to the end where I stopped at the barbeque grill and grabbed a burger and chips on the way out! I never felt so relaxed and well taken care of before during a purchase like this. I am glad I stopped that morning. Thanks as well to Sal and Lindsey for helping package the deal.