Johnny Bizzarro's Fleetwing Auto Sales

Johnny Bizzarro's Fleetwing Auto Sales

7446 Edinboro Rd, Erie, PA 16509

Used 888-879-0939

Guaranteed to KNOCK OUT the Competition with 43 years of exceptional customer service & unbeatable prices!!

Fair and Easy Buying Process

by from Erie, PA |

We were looking for a new car and had a price in mind. Johnny was great at getting us a car that would work for our family and our budget. We stopped the one evening right around closing time and he was very helpful. He didn't have anything that night but had a car coming the next day that he thought would work for us. We stopped back the next day and ended up buying the car he had in mind. It was a easy process. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. Thanks.

Double check everything.

by from Falconer NY |

I will never go there again. I bought a 03 Mazda Protégé. The internet posting was wrong. The trim was wrong, there was no keyless entry, and no fog lights as stated. The car was in good shape. 60 miles later the muffler falls off and the check engine light comes on. Returning the 45 miles back to Erie they "took care of me" by charging me full price for something which I could have gotten done cheaper locally. Check engine light stayed on. While trying to get it inspected I found it had to catalytic converter near the headers for which the check engine light was on for. When contacted they told me "I am sorry I wish there was something we could do." And then refused to do anything. Now I am stuck with a car that I can't get to pass inspection. And the salesman said that it would pass inspection in NY because the inspection laws are harder in PA. Don't trust anything they say.

Thanks!!!

by from Meadville Pa |

I already wrote review but would also like to thank Angie, she was great in getting all the paperwork done in a short time frame so we didn't have to return to do it. Thanks agian to everyone involved in getting my daughter the car she's been looking for in the price range she needed.

March 28, 2015

Thanks Lisa!!! I really appreciate the review. It was a pleasure working with you. I am glad we made your car buying experience easier. Call us if you need anything & stop by next time you are in town. Thanks again--Angie Bizzarro

just the right car

by from Meadville Pa. |

My daughter has been looking for a Ford Fusion, (that's the car she wanted) and we were on our way to the mall shopping and seen one on the lot so we stopped to inquire about it. We went in and was greeted by Johnny and got the info we needed about the car, since we were in the area shopping we were not prepared for car shopping. Johnny was very nice and I told him I would get ahold of him Monday to let him know when we could return. Well long story short we did return and bought the car. I seen the car was gonna need inpected the following month, he put a new sticker on it for me. I wanted to see it on the rack, he put it on the rack for me. I knew where my daughter needed to be for payments, he made that happen. Everyone was very nice and helpful. My daughter's boyfriend went the flol owing day and bought himself a new car there also. I would definitely buy another car there. They were great. Thanks Johnny!!!!!

March 28, 2015

Lisa & Kayla, It was a pleasure meeting you. I am so happy Kayla found the car she was looking for. We appreciate your business & look forward to serving you for all your vehicle needs. Thank you for the awesome review. I will pass on your kind words to Johnny. Welcome to the JBF family--Angie Bizzarro

good prices and great staff

by from conneaut, ohio |

I was in and out rather quickly. No pushy salesmen. Great service for sure. They made car buying easy. thank you!

March 16, 2015

HI Holly!! Thanks for the great review. I am proud we made your car buying experience quick & easy. If you need anything else, please give us a call. Welcome to the JBF family!!!

So glad we stopped in at the perfect time!!

by from Cambridge PA. |

I was looking to get a used car, we drove by on our way to Erie and I said well if I don't find what Im looking for I will stop here on our way back, and so glad we did!! We stopped and asked if they still had one we had seen on the web site but it was already sold. So Johnny came out and said you know what I have the perfect car for you. I am not a fan of aggressive sales people, lol so I was on guard, I had a price in mind what I wanted to spend, and I wanted a good car, it needed to be inspected and not needing anything in the near future. What he showed me was exactly that they just got it in and it was still in the garage fixing some things to put a fresh inspection on it. We waited while they cleaned wash and vacuumed it before we took it for a test drive. It was in deed exactly what I was looking for!! They had a handful of people working that had to wait on us as we showed up 15 min before closing on a Sat. but they were all great and friendly and just wanted to make sure we were happy! We signed the papers wrote the check and drove it home with a HUGE smile! I couldn't of been happier!

March 16, 2015

Hi Jackie! It was nice meeting you & your husband. Thank you for your business. We appreciate it. Welcome to the JBF family!!-Angie Bizzarro

car shopping

by from millcreek,PA |

Stop out and check out this lot.. The prices are fair, and they will work hard for you to get you into something you like...Even If they dont have exactly what you want, they will go out and try to get what you want....You will be treated very well....Highly recommended. Just bought a Hummer H3. Go talk to Johnny.......

March 16, 2015

Thanks "cupcake" for the awesome review. Enjoy your new Hummer & don't forget to stop by & visit :) Welcome to the JBF family!!- Angie Bizzarro

Never going there again!!!!

by from Erie pa |

Worst experience ever had buying a car! First they kept finding a more expensive car to put us in. We told them we wanted a family car and they got us one but then the gas tank does not read the correct amount of gas and it kept dying on us (which they fixed) they refuse to fix gas Tank and today the check engine light came on and we have not even made a first payment yet not happy one bit wish we would have kept our old vehicle and never dealt with them we are spending way more than expected!!!

March 2, 2015

I'm sorry you were disappointed with your car purchase. Customer satisfaction is our top priority & I would be glad address your concerns regarding your purchase. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thanks--Angie Bizzarro

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from ERIE PA |

I recently bought a vehicle for my son from Johnny Bizzarro's Fleetwing Auto Sales & I can not say enough about the exceptional service I received from Johnny & Chris, they both spent hours with us both when we first went to look at the vehicle we were interested in up to the time we went back to purchase the vehicle. Excellent customer service from start to finish!

March 17, 2015

Thanks Julie for the great review. I am so proud to hear Johnny & Chris made your car buying experience exceptional. If you need anything, please give us a call. We look forward to serving you in the future. We appreciate your business & thanks again.-- Angie Bizzarro

Chris Pfister Rocks!

by from Erie Pa |

My son bought a 2009 Subaru Impreza from Chris Pfister and he treated us like family. He drove it to and from our mechanic to be inspected for us because neither of us could drive standard, but this was my son's dream car. He even delivered the car to our home and offered to teach my son how to drive it. Thank you Chris ! We are happy with our experience.

December 6, 2014

Thank you Lisa! It was a pleasure doing business with you and your family. It was a great experience working with you guys.

Great Service And Great Deals

by from Albion, PA |

I just bought a great car at a great price from Johnny Bizzarro's. They were very quick handling the buying process and you couldn't ask them to be more friendly. They really do make you feel at home there. Along with working with me on the cars price they also offered me a reduced price for the next oil change, inspection, and maintenance after the car deal was done. I thought this was very nice of them considering that I didn't expect that. I would most definately do buisness with them again and I wouldn't hesitate to recomend them to my friends or family or even "You" reading this right now.Thank you Johnny Bazzarro's Fleetwing for a great vehicle and Great customer service..

March 18, 2015

John, It was a pleasure meeting you. We appreciate your business & trust. We look forward to being your "one stop shop" for all your vehicle needs. Thanks again & Welcome to the JBF family.-- Angie Bizzarro