Johnny Bizzarro's Fleetwing Auto Sales

Johnny Bizzarro's Fleetwing Auto Sales

7446 Edinboro Rd, Erie, PA 16509

Used 888-879-0939

Guaranteed to KNOCK OUT the Competition with 43 years of exceptional customer service & unbeatable prices!!

Dedicated To Finding what you NEED......

by from Conneaut, Ohio |

When I first began the process of looking for a "new - used" car I already knew it would be an arduous process.... Having dealt with several slimy Characters while trying to obtain a used vehicle, John Bizzaro was the silver lining of the storm cloud. Having maintained contact with my father over the course of almost 3 months almost every week or so, Mr. bizzaro did indeed deliver us a used vehicle that as he stated himself was "right out of the wrapper". Not neccesarily what I may have been looking for initially, the toyota Rav4 presented to us by john was truly a diamond in the rough. As the Rolling Stones say, " you don't always get what you want, you get what you need" In this case this vehicle fit my needs in every way and turned out to be more appropriate for me than what i initially set out looking for. From the dedication of john in his efforts to find us the right vehicle, to him personally phoning my father at work to let him know he had found a jem, our entire process of buying a vehicle from Bizzaro's was Fantastic. To anyone looking for a good used vehicle i would more than reccomend working with johnny bizzaro and his team. I Love My Toyota and am more than happy that we worked with Bizzaro's to make owning it happen.

June 11, 2015

George, Thank you for the fabulous review. Johnny is proud he made your car buying experience fantastic!!! We appreciate you driving from Conneaut & choosing our dealership. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to call. Enjoy your Toyota & welcome to the JBF family!!!- Angie Bizzarro

Great service, kind employees!

by from Wattsburg pa |

I went in on Wednesday to test drive a mini van, and by Thursday I can say that I am a proud owner of beautiful mini van, I love it, and next time we are looking for a new vehicle we will definitely come back! Thank you for being so kind and helping us get a new vehicle that will fit our family and be a reliable one too.

Fast Buying Process

by from Erie, PA |

We recently purchased a vehicle from this dealership. After a price was decided and agreed upon, the salesperson became flustered and loudly requested another $500. I would not recommend purchasing a vehicle from anyone other than Johnny Bizzarro. Overall, the buying process was extremely quick and smooth.

June 11, 2015

Dear CarReview, Thank you for taking the time & writing a review. We appreciate your recommendation to only purchase vehicles from Johnny Bizzarro. It's great to hear we made your buying process quick & smooth. As for the $500 you mentioned, your payoff balance on your trade-in was $500 higher than you told your salesman when a price was agreed upon. Therefore, the numbers had to change to absorb the extra $500 owed to the bank. I am pleased we could accomodate you & pay $250 towards your outstanding balance. We look forward to serving you for all your vehicle needs. Welcome to the JBF family- Angie Bizzarro

Con men

by from Erie, Pa |

I bought a 2001 Ford Explorer there a little over a month ago. I test drove it and it ran ok, but steering was a little hard. There was a a sound from the engine and both me and my fiance asked about it. They assured us that mechanically the car was fine and the noise was just a belt hitting the guard. Well because a relative of theirs is a friend of mine, I assumed they were honest. Well of course in 6 weeks I drove 2,300 miles. The engine is now toast. I asked what they could do. They said nothing, you bought as is. They lied and they know it. Bottom line they are con men just out to make a buck. Word of advise, if your not looking at their nearly new cars, dont buy from Fleetwing!

May 20, 2015

Kory, We understand that you are upset about the problem you have with your Explorer you purchased from our dealership 6 weeks ago. We feel the need to revisit what we discussed on the day of purchase. First the vehicle was only $2,300.00, had 182,000 miles on it & you were told you were purchasing it "AS-IS". Second, as you mentioned in your review, the vehicle drove & ran ok. You then drove it for 6 weeks & put 2,300 miles on it without a problem. There is no way we could have predicted this was going to happen. Third, you also said we weren't willing to help you with this problem. In fact, we offered to obtain an engine at our cost for you & also install the engine at no profit to us. Unfortunately, you declined our offer to help. As anyone can see from our numerous great reviews, we take great pride in servicing our customers & making sure they are happy. If you change your mind & would like to accept our help, we would be more than happy to do so.--Angie Bizzarro

Fair and Easy Buying Process

by from Erie, PA |

We were looking for a new car and had a price in mind. Johnny was great at getting us a car that would work for our family and our budget. We stopped the one evening right around closing time and he was very helpful. He didn't have anything that night but had a car coming the next day that he thought would work for us. We stopped back the next day and ended up buying the car he had in mind. It was a easy process. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. Thanks.

May 19, 2015

Susan, I am so proud we were able to make your car buying experience quick & easy :)Thank you for the great review! We appreciate it. If you need anything, please give us a call. Welcome to the JBF family....Angie Bizzarro

Double check everything.

by from Falconer NY |

I will never go there again. I bought a 03 Mazda Protégé. The internet posting was wrong. The trim was wrong, there was no keyless entry, and no fog lights as stated. The car was in good shape. 60 miles later the muffler falls off and the check engine light comes on. Returning the 45 miles back to Erie they "took care of me" by charging me full price for something which I could have gotten done cheaper locally. Check engine light stayed on. While trying to get it inspected I found it had to catalytic converter near the headers for which the check engine light was on for. When contacted they told me "I am sorry I wish there was something we could do." And then refused to do anything. Now I am stuck with a car that I can't get to pass inspection. And the salesman said that it would pass inspection in NY because the inspection laws are harder in PA. Don't trust anything they say.

May 8, 2015

Michael, Thanks for your feedback. I am glad we could assist you with your vehicle by purchasing the catalytic converter as you requested. Hopefully, we satisfied any concerns you may have had with your vehicle. If you need anything else, please give us a call. Thanks--Angie Bizzarro

Thanks!!!

by from Meadville Pa |

I already wrote review but would also like to thank Angie, she was great in getting all the paperwork done in a short time frame so we didn't have to return to do it. Thanks agian to everyone involved in getting my daughter the car she's been looking for in the price range she needed.

March 28, 2015

Thanks Lisa!!! I really appreciate the review. It was a pleasure working with you. I am glad we made your car buying experience easier. Call us if you need anything & stop by next time you are in town. Thanks again--Angie Bizzarro

just the right car

by from Meadville Pa. |

My daughter has been looking for a Ford Fusion, (that's the car she wanted) and we were on our way to the mall shopping and seen one on the lot so we stopped to inquire about it. We went in and was greeted by Johnny and got the info we needed about the car, since we were in the area shopping we were not prepared for car shopping. Johnny was very nice and I told him I would get ahold of him Monday to let him know when we could return. Well long story short we did return and bought the car. I seen the car was gonna need inpected the following month, he put a new sticker on it for me. I wanted to see it on the rack, he put it on the rack for me. I knew where my daughter needed to be for payments, he made that happen. Everyone was very nice and helpful. My daughter's boyfriend went the flol owing day and bought himself a new car there also. I would definitely buy another car there. They were great. Thanks Johnny!!!!!

March 28, 2015

Lisa & Kayla, It was a pleasure meeting you. I am so happy Kayla found the car she was looking for. We appreciate your business & look forward to serving you for all your vehicle needs. Thank you for the awesome review. I will pass on your kind words to Johnny. Welcome to the JBF family--Angie Bizzarro

good prices and great staff

by from conneaut, ohio |

I was in and out rather quickly. No pushy salesmen. Great service for sure. They made car buying easy. thank you!

March 16, 2015

HI Holly!! Thanks for the great review. I am proud we made your car buying experience quick & easy. If you need anything else, please give us a call. Welcome to the JBF family!!!

So glad we stopped in at the perfect time!!

by from Cambridge PA. |

I was looking to get a used car, we drove by on our way to Erie and I said well if I don't find what Im looking for I will stop here on our way back, and so glad we did!! We stopped and asked if they still had one we had seen on the web site but it was already sold. So Johnny came out and said you know what I have the perfect car for you. I am not a fan of aggressive sales people, lol so I was on guard, I had a price in mind what I wanted to spend, and I wanted a good car, it needed to be inspected and not needing anything in the near future. What he showed me was exactly that they just got it in and it was still in the garage fixing some things to put a fresh inspection on it. We waited while they cleaned wash and vacuumed it before we took it for a test drive. It was in deed exactly what I was looking for!! They had a handful of people working that had to wait on us as we showed up 15 min before closing on a Sat. but they were all great and friendly and just wanted to make sure we were happy! We signed the papers wrote the check and drove it home with a HUGE smile! I couldn't of been happier!

March 16, 2015

Hi Jackie! It was nice meeting you & your husband. Thank you for your business. We appreciate it. Welcome to the JBF family!!-Angie Bizzarro

car shopping

by from millcreek,PA |

Stop out and check out this lot.. The prices are fair, and they will work hard for you to get you into something you like...Even If they dont have exactly what you want, they will go out and try to get what you want....You will be treated very well....Highly recommended. Just bought a Hummer H3. Go talk to Johnny.......

March 16, 2015

Thanks "cupcake" for the awesome review. Enjoy your new Hummer & don't forget to stop by & visit :) Welcome to the JBF family!!- Angie Bizzarro