King Benz Inc

1210 Brittain Rd, Akron, OH 44305

Used 888-263-8597

FANTASTIC SERVICE, and OVERALL EXPERIENCE

by from Akron OH |

This was not your usual used car lot.. the people are friendly accommodating and knowledgeable. I purchased a vehicle for my teenager and the price was right and I was aware of the AS IS status, however, they were upfront with all KNOWN issues. They even helped get the needed repairs completed professionally and reasonably. Dean, has got to be the best TEDDY BEAR of a salesman I have ever encountered. There was no pressure, just laid back and assistive. I will continue to do business with them as long as they continue to keep up the "customer focused" techniques to business. Nicole BlackmonBraziel

Great Company

by from Massillon, Ohio |

We needed a vehicle fast. We had just relocated from another state and our second vehicle was involved in an accident and totaled. Both my wife and I were starting new jobs and were having a very hard time finding a car or finance company to work with us because of our just moving here and little time in new job. On a referral from another car group we were directed to King Benz. After explaining our situation Rocky and Gene helped us get into a car that we liked within our price range that we were looking for. After driving home the check engine light came on and the brake line had a small leak. I immediately called Gene and they happily set me up with an appointment to get the issues corrected. If you are looking for a reputable group to buy a used vehicle from this is the place to go. Very happy.

car buying

by from Orlando Fl |

Found my car on line called the dealer talked back and forth for a couple of days came to a price. The dealer helped me with shipping the car to Florida. Car made it to me with no problems. Very happy with Mr. Joe and his staff. Will use them again very happy with the service the price and the way the car looked.

2nd car

by from akron oh |

Was very happy with my Land Rover. Went back to see what they had cause they where great the first time. Ending up trading my Land Rover in on another one. The price was way lower than I thought I should have paid but Dean told me they where a wholesale lot......will be back again next year to get my son his first car. Thanks guys for a great job......

they have the best prices i ever seen! Good deals!

by from pittsburgh |

I already bought 2 cars from this company! they have the best inventory I ever seen! all kinds of models & brands for cheap! I want to thank rocky for using his time help us out!

i love my 325i Bmw !! From Mike

by from akron |

I went down Friday evening to look for a car. I went online & found the right car I was looking for from king benz! went there they were good people! i test drove the car & I love it! they are really honest about everything in the lot! and I want to thank rocky for helping us out !

another happy customer will be back

by from akron |

Bought me another car from the dealer.This one was for my daughter Dean and rocky where very helpful. Told them what my price range was and that I didn't want to go over that price. Got her a chevy Uplanader She was happy with it. I also have them work on .my car when it needs oil and breaks. There staff is very helpful and tries. to make you feel like family not just a person. Will be back and will let my friends and family know where to buy there car from. Great job thanks and keep up the good work....................................................

2002 Ford Escape Purchase

by from Newton Falls, OH |

I purchased a little green Ford Escape about a month ago from King Benz. I had been looking for one that had a stick shift and happened to see online that they had one! I had never bought from a car lot before but decided to take the 45 min drive to Akron to check it out. I found a staff member who quickly got the keys and started it up and we took it for a test drive. The vehicle did need a little work (broken coil springs and bad parking brake) but overall ran and drove nice. The entire staff was very friendly and they worked with me on the price and I purchased it at a very fair price! I now have the issues fixed and have put almost 3,000 miles on it and have had no issues at all. I will definitely be back the next time I need to buy a vehicle!

Good service, but you get what you pay for

by from Cleveland, OH |

I went to this dealership because they had the car I wanted at a low price. I had some issues after test driving it, and Joe said he would repair everything and give me a warranty. Joe came through and everything was fixed just like he said. But...while driving home the check engine light came on. After taking it to a mechanic, I found out it needs at least $1000 in repairs. I don't blame the dealer, everything is "as is", and it's a chance I alone took. While it sucks that I can't just enjoy my car, I am happy the dealer worked with me and did everything they promised.

Very disapointed in the process.

by from Akron, Ohio |

I bought an SUV from them and paid cash. With some stipulations that certain things get repaired first. It was agreed on by all. Here I am a month later and just now going to take it in for the third time. When the work was first done it was rigged to work which in turn caused other things to not work. Had to take it back a second time. That caused more issues. Title did not come until the day the 30day tags expired. Very disappointed and would never recommend anyone go there. The do not return phone calls, I have had to call them countless times. Even to be told the parts were in was from me calling them.