King Benz Inc

King Benz Inc

1210 Brittain Rd, Akron, OH 44305

Used 888-263-8597

great service and great prices

by from CANTON OHIO |

WHEN ON A SUNDAY TO SEE WHAT THEY HAD FROM WHAT I SEEN THEY HAD SOME GOOD CAR AND WHEN I WAS JUST ABOUT TO LEAVE SOME GUY NAME JOE CAME TO ME AND SAID CAN I HELP YOU I SAID YES AND WE XTARTED TO WALK AROUND EVEN KNOW THEY WHERE CLOSED JOE STILL WALK WITH ME AND THAT WEDNESDAY I CAME BACK AND GOT A CAR FROM

Good service, but you get what you pay for

by from Cleveland, OH |

I went to this dealership because they had the car I wanted at a low price. I had some issues after test driving it, and Joe said he would repair everything and give me a warranty. Joe came through and everything was fixed just like he said. But...while driving home the check engine light came on. After taking it to a mechanic, I found out it needs at least $1000 in repairs. I don't blame the dealer, everything is "as is", and it's a chance I alone took. While it sucks that I can't just enjoy my car, I am happy the dealer worked with me and did everything they promised.

Very disapointed in the process.

by from Akron, Ohio |

I bought an SUV from them and paid cash. With some stipulations that certain things get repaired first. It was agreed on by all. Here I am a month later and just now going to take it in for the third time. When the work was first done it was rigged to work which in turn caused other things to not work. Had to take it back a second time. That caused more issues. Title did not come until the day the 30day tags expired. Very disappointed and would never recommend anyone go there. The do not return phone calls, I have had to call them countless times. Even to be told the parts were in was from me calling them.

I buy a Mazda 5 from King Benz

by from Rochester Mi |

The customer service was not good, they have the urgent to sell, no time to explain , they only talk if you have the mony in hand

September 22, 2014

This customer was mad cause we did not have floor matts for his car. We worked with him for awhile, tried to help ending up letting him buy the car for less than what we where asking for it. Bottom line is he was mad for no floor matts. We didn't know that till after he drove off. Thanks Dean Cornelius (office manger)

BMW 750IL (Harvey from Charlotte, NC.

by from Charlotte,NC |

I purchase a BMW 750 IL from King Benz. The buying experience was awesome and ultimate gratifying. Dean, Reba and the staff were absolutely great. I travel to their location in Akron, Ohio from Charlotte, North Carolina to purchase the BMW 750IL. Dean actually drove the BMW to the Airport to pick me up on arrival. How great was that. This car dealership has an large inventory of High end cars that are in Awesome condition and beauty. Dean and the staff at King Benz are very personable and they treat their customers with dignity and they aim to please. They really focus on Customer Satisfaction. I can't say enough about the great buying experience I had at King Benz. I would purchase my next car at King Benz and I highly recommend you pay them a visit if you are interest in purchasing a vehicle.

2002 toyota

by from Cleveland,Ohio |

This car dealership is fantastic. The sales staff are very helpful and will work with you ,with every aspect of your car buying experience. I purchased a 2002 Toyota Sequoia . I had minor issues and the salesman Mr.Dean was honest and tirelessly great in taking care of any issues I had. The prices are fair and the overall buying experience was a very positive experience. I plan to purchase an additional vehicle from them in the future. I would highly recommend them to anyone,in the market to buy a vehicle My vehicle is in great condition.

shopping used car

by from alliance oh |

they had nice car and affordable cars and nice low payments and the customer service was great and fast to help me get in to a car that day.

Very help on there cars

by from Akron Ohio |

Called and talk to a salesman he was very helpful on his cars and the prices of the car knew a lot about each car I asked about. Best part was that I didn't need an set a time to come in and test drive a car. Show up they where very helpful and treated us like a person not a customer. Ended up buying a car from them. Happy with the car Happy with the price and service I received.

Waste of time

by from Tallmadge, Ohio |

No answer on phone. Phone problems for 4 weeks????? No email response. Drove there to see car. Guy in dirty jeans and shirt smelled. At first no one knew where the car was. Then showed me a car that had rust and dents all over it. Ummmm. There isn't any rust or dents in the pictures??????? VIN number don't match ad. Total waste of time.

May 2, 2014

We have a lot of customers that come in and out of our place. Maybe at the time this person came which we don't know when or what time our sales person may have been out on a test drive. When this happens if no one is there our mechanic will come up to the office and try and help out as much as he can. We don't even know what car he was looking for Or better yet we don't where this person went to. So there is really no proof if this person really did. I sorry this happened to you. We try to take good pictures of our cars that we post. If there is anything I can do to help you please call me at 330-634-1000 Thank You Dean Cornelius (office Manger)

chevy avalanche

by from Chesterland Ohio |

Used cars.com and filled out request on this truck. An email can back from "rocky" stating it was available so we called. The man that answered told us to call back in 15 minutes and Rocky would be in. We called back and still was not in and nor did he call back. Also, I replied to his email about requesting the car fax report and nothing happened. No response or phone call..

Nothing to tell they didn't call me

by from Bruceton mills wv |

I sent a request about a truck they never got back With at all not even a call back

April 3, 2014

I am so sorry for not getting back to you we have had trouble with our phone and internet. Just went back and check our emails and there was nothing there. Would like to help you and work this out. We strive to make our customers happy. So if you like you may call me at 330-634-1000 or on my cell phone at 234-738-9275 and you can ask for Dean once again sorry for the miss emails and phone calls