Stuteville Chevrolet

New 855-239-7604
Used 888-681-3539
Service 855-374-6950

Buy a Chevrolet the Stuteville Way!.... Local Like You

Great experience at this dealership!

by from Bokchito Okla. |

I went on the web site looking for an SUV and found a used one in excellent shape. I e-mailed David Terry and he responded right away. When I went to look at it at the dealership I was met by a very friendly staff. David showed me the vehicle and he was very helpful and knowledgeable about the SUV. My experience was great and in a very short time I was driving it off the lot.

February 13, 2014

Jim I want to thank you again for allowing us to earn your business.

customer service

by from Durant Oklahoma |

I received a factory recall on my car. I took it to Stuteville Chevrolet in Durant. Lady behind the desk was rude and told me that she could not help me that they may get only 5 or 6 parts and I would not be one of the ones to be helped.. FYI I called another dealership in another town. They took all my information and said they would call me when the part came in.

great experience

by from Durant |

Friendly courteous salesmen. Pleasure to deal with. I will be back.

April 3, 2014

Thanks Scott we appreciate your business

Great Expeterience

by from Durant, Ok. |

We had a wonderful experience when we bought my husband's truck from Stuteville last week. Makaela was so easy to work with! We will certainly do business with them in the fututrre.

February 21, 2014

We thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to helping you again in the future and with all your service needs. Mikaela really appreciates you!

The friendliest, most helpful dealership around

by from Milburn ok |

I emailed a price request to stuteville Chevrolet at around 9 pm. About 5 minutes later I received a call from the new car manager. We talked about what I was interested in for a few minutes and he said he would contact me the next day. David terry contacted me the next morning by email and phone and told me my options. I arrived at the dealership at around 5 pm and at 7:30 was ready to leave in my new camaro rs. The salesman was very knowledgable about the features of the camaro and took the time to explain everything about the car until I understood how everything worked. There wasn't time to get it detailed that night so they told me to bring it back the next day to be detailed. The car was spotless inside and out and full of gas when they gave it back to me. Very professional dealership!

February 7, 2014

Jimmy I appreciate allowing us to earn your business on your new Camaro. I hope you love driving it! If you need anything please let me know if you need anything were going to be your friends in the car business. David