Stuteville Chevrolet

851 Westside Dr, Durant, OK 74701

New 855-239-7604 New 855-239-7604
Used 888-681-3539 Used 888-681-3539
Service 855-374-6950 Service 855-374-6950

BUY A CHEVROLET THE STUTEVILLE WAY!

Very satisfied customer, twice

by from Milburn ok |

I recently purchased my second car in less than a year from David Terry. David, Gordon and Dana did a super job of getting me the vehicle I wanted without any hassle. Everybody I've dealt with at Stuteville, from the owner, sales, service and parts, are very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend them to a friend. Thanks guys!

January 20, 2015

Thanks again for trusting us to help with all your service and car buying needs! We really do appreciate you and all of our customers.

Not Customer Friendly

by from Durant, OK |

Tried to get service on my vehicle and was charged a huge amount. Decided to cancel and they didn't refund my money. Tried to talk to the owner and wasn't allowed to. Never have I been treated so awful! Wanted to use a local dealer to avoid traveling to Texas; however, this was a huge mistake. Cost me $150 for nothing! Please avoid this dealership!

March 18, 2015

This customer was charged $565. Her Husband brought their car in and signed for the 79.95 diagnosis. We found that the window regulator w/motor was broken. We had to special order the part. The Husband told us to go ahead and charge him for the whole repair. So we did and ordered the part. The wife called back when we got the part and said she wanted her money refunded. The customer still owed for the diagnostic and the re-stocking fee to send the part back. We refunded $382.00 We Charged 79.95 for the diagnostic and 64.90 for the re-stocking fee.

Quick and Easy!

by from Wichita, KS |

I made a four and half hour drive to this dealership on a Thursday. I had been in contact with a salesman all week about a Dodge Charger on their lot. They quickly emailed me a CarFax report and answered all my questions that I had for them. We began to negotiate a price on the used car I was interested in and we exchanged phone calls back and forth on price. Fast forward to the day I arrived at the dealership. They had the car I was interested in parked out front of the dealership. I was greeted by the salesman who I had been in contact with that week. We went for a test drive and I was impressed with how free and easy he made me feel. There was never any pushing questions or that "pressure" other dealerships give you when purchasing a vehicle. When I arrived back at the dealership from the test drive, the finance manager had all the paperwork ready for me to sign. That made it especially nice since I still had a four and half hour drive home. Overall, my buying process from start to finish was very nice and made simple. I greatly appreciate the efforts by the dealership and their staff.

January 20, 2015

That is great I am glad that we were able to help you realize the car buying experience can be fun and simple! Thank you for allowing us to earn your business

customer service

by from Durant Oklahoma |

I received a factory recall on my car. I took it to Stuteville Chevrolet in Durant. Lady behind the desk was rude and told me that she could not help me that they may get only 5 or 6 parts and I would not be one of the ones to be helped.. FYI I called another dealership in another town. They took all my information and said they would call me when the part came in.

January 20, 2015

We apologize for any inconvenience that this caused you and we have taken care of the matter internally

great experience

by from Durant |

Friendly courteous salesmen. Pleasure to deal with. I will be back.

April 3, 2014

Thanks Scott we appreciate your business

Great Expeterience

by from Durant, Ok. |

We had a wonderful experience when we bought my husband's truck from Stuteville last week. Makaela was so easy to work with! We will certainly do business with them in the fututrre.

February 21, 2014

We thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to helping you again in the future and with all your service needs. Mikaela really appreciates you!

Great experience at this dealership!

by from Bokchito Okla. |

I went on the web site looking for an SUV and found a used one in excellent shape. I e-mailed David Terry and he responded right away. When I went to look at it at the dealership I was met by a very friendly staff. David showed me the vehicle and he was very helpful and knowledgeable about the SUV. My experience was great and in a very short time I was driving it off the lot.

February 14, 2014

Jim I want to thank you again for allowing us to earn your business.

The friendliest, most helpful dealership around

by from Milburn ok |

I emailed a price request to stuteville Chevrolet at around 9 pm. About 5 minutes later I received a call from the new car manager. We talked about what I was interested in for a few minutes and he said he would contact me the next day. David terry contacted me the next morning by email and phone and told me my options. I arrived at the dealership at around 5 pm and at 7:30 was ready to leave in my new camaro rs. The salesman was very knowledgable about the features of the camaro and took the time to explain everything about the car until I understood how everything worked. There wasn't time to get it detailed that night so they told me to bring it back the next day to be detailed. The car was spotless inside and out and full of gas when they gave it back to me. Very professional dealership!

February 7, 2014

Jimmy I appreciate allowing us to earn your business on your new Camaro. I hope you love driving it! If you need anything please let me know if you need anything were going to be your friends in the car business. David