Adam Auto Group

(5.0) 1 Reviews

4601 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

Used 717-737-4235

1 of 1 review

Best Car Purchasing Experience Ever! Fabulous!

by from Harrisburg, pa |

I went to Adam Auto Group 2 weeks ago when my Jeep was having problems with the transmission. I knew that this area was in for a long cold winter. I commute to & from work with my precious baby girl in all weather conditions (because my Employer is open 24/7 & Does Not close- even during a State of Energency.) I needed a dependable car ASAP at a Great Price. The owner Walid hooked me up promptly with a perfect vehicle for my needs. He took time to explain the PROS & CONS of cars I was considering. I valued and trusted his opinion on the cars he had available. He could have taken advantage of my ignorance of cars & convince me to buy one of the more expensive vehicles. But he didn't! Walid cares more about helping people, he truly loves what he does & it shows. It may be a business but he is an honest businessman with tons of integrity! He does not just care about the money he might make, like other car salesman I have done business with. The Loan App. Process was easy & fast too! This was a great experience & I plan on doing business with them again!

(1-1 of 1 review)