The Auto Brokers

4820 Lima Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46808

Used 888-221-2346 Used 888-221-2346

We Can Get Anyone Approved!!!

Totally Unacceptable

by from FORT WAYNE INDIANA |

After spending over an hour looking at their cars an test driving an 2008 Audi, I was settled into a seat in front of the desk to be financed for my Audi, excited. Half way into applications process another employee requested the keys to the car I was buying standing next to another gentleman he said the car that was I buying had been SOLD! I test drove this car for over a half hour. The car was on the lot for sale. What a waste of time from work. Totally unprofessional and UNACCEPTABLE!

Love my Truck

by from Chicago, IL |

I drove 3 1/2 hours and it was worth it. I have a great F150 that's as clean as the day they took it off the show room floor! Not to mention the killer interest rate and low monthly payment of only 215 a month! This place is the real deal. I can't believe its in little Fort Wayne, IN. Check this place out.

Horrible Experience

by from Fort Wayne,IN |

I recommended Auto Brokers to a dear friend after having a good experience myself. My friend has had nothing but a horrible experience. Everything was good until they called him two days later and told him he had to come back in. High pressure threatening tactics and increased his interest rate like 5% after he had already signed papers previously for the lower rate. Also, after my friend had purchased his car he found the listing for it in the newspaper for several thousand dollars less than he paid. Horrible experience!

Great buying experience!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

I purchased a used vehicle from Auto Brokers over the weekend. The staff was great - helpful, knowledgeable, and straight forward. They also got us a great interest rate. It was a great buying experience! I would them to anyone.

recent purchase and trade

by from fort wayne, indiana |

Our trade and purchase process was very fair and smooth

Really Great Experience!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

Kyle, Bob and whole gang are amazing! They were honest, and incredibly helpful. We all know that buying a car can be really stressful. These gentlemen, never talked down to me, and didn't try to "sell me". If you are looking for a great priced vehicle, and a positive car buying experience The Auto Brokers is the one!!!

Best SUV EVER!!!!!

by from Fort Wayne, IN |

First if all I was so excited that they were able to get me approved. Plus it only took them 5 minutes and we were out looking @ trucks. I love my Envoy!