Tasca Ford of Connecticut

250 Webster Square Rd, Berlin, CT 06037

New 888-430-5412 New 888-430-5412
Used 855-481-5656 Used 855-481-5656
Service 888-441-0335 Service 888-441-0335

Wonderful Overall Exdperience at Tasca!!

by from West Hartford CT |

Everyone from the salesman Luis, to the Sales manager George, the financing man Danny and the GM Greg was straightforward and honest in their dealings. The transaction was done quickly with complete transparency which a customer needs and appreciates. Great Experience all around.

Quick Lane service

by from Wethersfield, CT |

The 3yr. warranty on my 2013 vehicle was ending shortly so getting a free alignment check was high on the list for maintaining my Ford. Unfortunately for me, the alignment was off, so Tasca gave me a $25 discount on-the-spot for the service which they did right away. Experienced Drivers know through vehicle feedback, when the alignment is off, as the last time I drove on the highway the car was not tracking properly(pulling) around a high speed curve. I just needed it to be checked and verified which it was. Tasca is an outfit that doesn't beat around the bush and neither do they try to sell you something you don't need. My experience with Tasca Service is that they are extremely knowledgeable, competent, and honest, which is a rarity in car dealerships these days. I recommend them Highly!

Great experience

by from Wethersfield, ct |

Jen took my initial inquiry phone call on a snowy morning. When I arrived at the dealership she had already personally cleaned off the Explorer that I was interested in. After some discussion and looking at different options, I made a deal for that vehicle. Jen spent the time to explain all the details and services available at Tasca as well as completing the sale and delivering the car that day.

Great experience selling my car

by from Connecticut |

I was looking to sell my Ford Mustang and thought Tasca in Berlin might be interested. I dealt with a General Manager there (Rick M) who took care of the entire process. Great responsiveness to my questions. I sold the car to them even though I didn't buy another car there. Both, Tasca Berlin and myself are happy with the deal.

Great people great service

by from Middletown,CT |

My car broke completely so i was in need of a new car fast! My sales person Kevin was great he went through many of the cars for me explaining about them what has what and so on! We ended up picking a used 2012 Honda Accord! We were a little worried since we've been trying to repair our credit that we'd actually get approved! But we did he was great when we were signing all the paper work making sure to explain everything for us since it was my first time buying a car! Even when Kevin wasn't there Jen was happy to help us making sure the car got cleaned and was ready for us the next day since I needed a car quickly! Everyone there were great and friendly! Even after I purchased my car John came out to make sure he thanked us for his service! They just have great customer service and when my husbands jeep finally goes we will be back at tasca ford!

Excellent buying experience

by from Berlin, CT |

We went to Tasca to see a 2016 Fusion that another dealer offered to us, We had located this vehicle online, We were greeted by a friendly non pushy sales person, Lianne Conroy, She spent time with us showing us various vehicles we were interested in, The price offered and the dealings with others to get to the price was tremendous, We like this new way of buying cars,

A Great Experience

by from Stratford, CT |

Jay and Jeffery were great to work with. We were treated with courtesy and respect. If you visit Tasca, we highly recommend that you ask to work with them, by name.

Purchase of Used Honda

by from Newington, Ct |

Loved working with our Sales Rep. Dennis and the Business Manager--great guys who did a great job for us.

Good Personal Service

by from Newington Ct |

Tim knew I was in a rush due to family problems and did his best to get me out quickly .I really appreciated his extra effort. Thanks again Tim

Service department service

by from Newington Connecticut |

I would like to thank the people in the service department, Jim, Mike and Luke. They are always helpful. Luke was the mechanic that fixed my car. He appears to be a great mechanic. Mike always takes the time to explain what is wrong with the car and how it can be fixed. Jim works in service and is always very helpful as well. All of the service reps are very helpful as well. Thank for Tasca Ford for the great service.