Tasca Ford of Connecticut

250 Webster Square Rd, Berlin, CT 06037

New 888-430-5412
Used 855-481-5656
Service 888-441-0335

Wonderful Overall Exdperience at Tasca!!

by from West Hartford CT |

Everyone from the salesman Luis, to the Sales manager George, the financing man Danny and the GM Greg was straightforward and honest in their dealings. The transaction was done quickly with complete transparency which a customer needs and appreciates. Great Experience all around.

Awesome Experience!!

by from New Britain, CT |

I must say, I only visited the dealership to get an oil change, but by midday, I was driving off in a brand new car! Amazing. Jim McCabe, you are a great salesperson. There was no pressure to purchase a car, yet I felt like Jim was helping me make a long term decision. I am definitely going to send more business your way.

Helpful, Comfortable, Friendly

by from New London, ct |

My experience at Tasca Ford was great. Jim was awesome working with when purchasing my vehicle: he was very friendly, very helpful, comfortable to be around. I couldn't ask for a better sales guy!!! Also, when I needed service done to my vehicle, the experience was a breeze from setting the appointment to getting the service that I needed done. The service guy by the name of Brian was very friendly, helpful, and had a good sense of humor. The owner was helpful in regards to my experience as well. Overall, I had a great experience at Tasca Ford and I would like to say enclosing that Jim and Brian went above and beyond, two great guys!!! Also, I would like to add that my experience with Tasca Ford is better then the experience that I had with Honda of Groton, CT.

Excellent service department

by from Newington, CT. |

I only own one Ford, but I bring all of my cars to this dealership for servicing because I trust them. They are polite, knowledgeable, and the prices are very reasonable. I have had the pleasure of working with Bill and Jim, and I have been very pleased with the experience.

BILL ST HILAIRE IS THE #1 REASON TO STAY SO MANY Y

by from WEST HARTFORD, CT |

We have purchased 3 cars from what was Morande Ford, now Tasca Ford through Bill St Hilaire and had all of them serviced through Bill for at least 12 years now. When the dealership was sold, I was very concerned as we buy tires, brakes, oil changes, general maintenance reglarly scheduled through Bill! He is the only reason we have not gone elsewhere. He is very knowledgeable about all cars, parts, et. He is trust worthy, and a man of honor, courteous, and a great human being! We would not trust our vehicles to any one but Bill!

No Pressure Sales

by from Plainville CT |

Being a woman I am always a little apprehensive about buying a car alone, but that changed when I first started communicating about a used SUV over the internet with Pete. His responses were timely, not pushy and he knew what I wanted and didn't try to push me into something that I didn't want. When the right vehicle was there, he confirmed it with me and made an appointment to come in to drive it. The next real pleasant surprise was I wasn't dumped off to some other person, I was able to meet Pete and countinue work with him to finish the process and I bought the car!! I would highly recommend him to anyone who didn't like to be told what they need and pushed into a car because that's what they have on the lot. Joe in finance was also great getting me a better finance rate than I could from my bank and a great extended service plan. Pete and this dealership truly rock!!

No pressure sales

by from Berlin, CT |

I liked the no pressure sales approach. Pete was helpful in answering all of my questions.

purchase of new vehicle

by from Cromwell, CT |

Had a great experience at Tasca. Our salesman, Dennis Asfalg was very helpful. He is very friendly, knowledgable, and best yet not pushy at all.

Excited for my new ride!

by from Wallingford ct |

Showed up looking for info on the new 2015 mustang. Our salesman Dennis took the time to find out everything I wanted to know and we ended up making a sale. Can't wait for it to get here! Pleased with my experience and would shop there again.

Sheila and Joel's Escape

by from Newington Ct. |

Thank you for helping us with our new car, the ford escape. We have been purchasing our cars for the past thirty years from Morande Ford. Carlos was extremely helpful and patient with our buying experience. He provided us with all the information we needed, and was flexible while waiting for us to make our decision about the trade in. I was introduced to Carlos from Jim from Service. They both were from Morande Ford. I would recommend Carlos R. for anyone looking for a ford from Tasca Ford. He is an asset to Tasca Ford. Sheila and Joel S.

Best Sales Team ever.

by from Farmington CT |

Went in last Sunday just to look and was impressed with Lianne who was so helpful. So yesterday we drove off in a new 2014 Ford Explorer Sport. Big thanks to Danny and Gary too.