Audio Addiction

(3.0) 2 Reviews

9925 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32246

Great deal

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

I got a great deal on an X-type Jag. Price was thousands under anywhere else. Process was easy, George and Dylan were great to work with. Check it out!

Guess they are sticking with car audio!

by from Orange park, Fl |

After looking at many vehicles on cars.com, I came across 3 good deals as too what I'm looking for. I found this dealer had one of those good deals and was ready to put down half or more of the asking price. I chose to send email through cars.com to ask the dealer if they still had the vehicle. I wanted to see it that following weekend and make some sort of deal. Unfortunately, I never received a response so I can only assume they are not officially in business to cell cars. I should have known better when I saw the name of the place and reading about them on site. They mention now selling used cars along with car audio etc. I am looking to get a used car, decent year, mileage and price. However, I can't get a response out of anyone to even start the process. Hopefully another deal will pop up and it will be someone serious to selling as I am buying.

Audio Addiction responded to this review

March 3, 2014

We apologize for not getting to your email. There is no excuse for that and we are working on it. The volume of response has been high and we simply dropped the ball on yours. Please feel free to call me personally if the vehicle you're interested is still listed or there is another you might be interested in. We intend to continue to offer great prices on great used cars and would welcome the opportunity to help you in your search for one. Sincerely, George Owner, Audio Addiction 855-219-1968