Scott's Cars

1302 E Washington Ave, Vinton, VA 24179

Used 540-344-0404 Used 540-344-0404

Great experience!

by from Glen Daniel, WV |

Just purchased a car from Mac at Scott's Cars in Roanoke. It was a great experience from beginning to end! I was pretty nervous about finding a car on the internet over 2hrs away - but the salesman made it all very simple and easy. He explained the sales process, and even walked around the vehicle while on the phone with me noting the condition of the car and let me know exactly what to expect, so there would be no surprises. When we arrived, from test drive to purchase took less than 2hrs and we were on our way home with our new car! Mac gave us the paperwork we needed to get the car titled and registered in our state, and the vehicle even had a warranty on it! The staff was friendly, the place was easy to find (GPS took us straight there) and I would highly recommend this business to anyone looking to buy.

No Pressure

by from Vinton, VA |

I wanted to say thank you to Mac for making my purchase such a pleasant experience. He was very helpful and informative. I appreciate the NO pressure approach since purchasing a vehicle can be stressful enough dealing with the bank and insurance company. I love my new ride. Thank you for the super shine inside and out. I m happy with my Equinox and would recommend Scott s Cars to anyone looking to purchase a solid used car from someone who will work with you to find just what you need and want. Thanks again!