Hyundai of White Plains

130 Westchester Ave, White Plains, NY 10601

New 888-689-0137
Used 888-672-5001
Service 888-693-6941

Please Contact Us For Best Deals and To Set Up Appointment To Meet With Our Profesional Staff

Excellent experience

by from White Plains, NY |

I really liked their attention and also their SUV,. I bought a Santa Fe 2013 and it only took 1 day. All information were accurate and reliable. Would highly recommend this dealer.

Horrible

by from Bronx,NY |

If majority of the reviews relate then you know it's an issue. I recently purchased a 2014 Tucson less than two months ago and it wouldn't start which left me stranded on a dangerous intersection for four hours since Hyundai road side was unable to locate a tow service. Wait there's more, twenty four hours later the dealer doesn't know where my vehicle is at (didn't care) and the service department hung up on me since they didn't have any answers. Long story short is that I had to do the foot work even thou I've made the proper notifications on my end, and the staff were annoyed with me? How dare I purchase a new vehicle and make them locate and fix my vehicle without them receiving a commission from it. Service Department= rude and unprofessional Management Staff= just plain lazy. They feel entitled.