Hyundai of White Plains

130 Westchester Ave, White Plains, NY 10601

New 888-689-0137 New888-689-0137
Used 888-672-5001 Used888-672-5001
Service 888-693-6941 Service 888-693-6941

All New Management, All New Attitude, More Savings!

The best buying experience I have ever had

by from Tarrtown |

As soon as I walked into the dealership I was greeted by one of the managers with a handshake and from there I was appointed a salesman by the name of Josť excellent top-notch salesman responded to all my questions and answered them all accordingly and from there when I was sure that I wanted to buy the car I was sent up to Lisa Fabro finances manager she also made my buying experience excellent if you want to buy a car from Hyundai of White Plains if you want an excellent Salesman ask for Josť and from there if you want great financing rates go to Lisa Fabro in finance I cannot thank you enough for everything

Hyundai of White Plains responded to this review

March 22, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!!!!

by from Brooklyn,NY |

I walked into the dealership with the assumption that I would be given the best options in regards to what I could possibly do with my 1998 Nissan Altima and ended up driving out with a 2017 car!!! From the moment I walked through the doors my brother, brother in law and myself where all greeted with nothing but open arms. Within about 10 minutes of our arrival we consulted with Joel who asked many vital questions in regards to my used car which I wanted to trade in. He was able to provide me with a substantial amount of options depending on what I was willing to spend on a new car. After crunching a few numbers, we came to an amazingggggg price!!!!! Joel made the entire car buying experience smooth and hasslefree. I'm so thankful that my brother in law suggested this dealership to me and I will be sure to recommend it to many manyyyyy others!!! Thanks Hyundai of White Plains!!!!

Quick and easy

by from Hastings |

Joel and Jose are both great and knowledgable salesman. They knew I wasn't there to play the "dealership game", so they made it easy for me to walk out in a total of around 5 hours with a 2017 Elantra and return my 2013. This is my third vehicle with this dealer. Would definitely recommend these two salesman as well as the finance manager Nelson.

Excellent experience

by from Nyack, NY |

If you're looking for a good deal with no pushy sales person who's honest and at the same time looking to take care of your business, ask for Joel Zarzuela. He's awesome, respectful and up front. I really had positive experience dealing with him. Of course there're things that he cannot do, but he is good in negotiating with the sales manager and match the price. He's knowledgeable and you easily recognize he knows what he's doing. I have to say John Molina who took his time to help me with the paper work and Nelson Perez who showed how the car works. They were both very helpful, friendly, & professional. I was actually dreading going in to buy a new car because I do not like the stereotypical pushy salesman attitude. But I was so relieved to see that they were not like that at all! They really made the car buying experience comfortable for me. They were excellent!

Paul R. - Builds Relationships

by from Bronx, NY |

This wasn't my first time visiting and purchasing from this dealership. I think the quality of the sales staff and Luis (Finance Manager) make the experience worth it. On this visit, I was interested in hear their offer on a USED car buyback. My salesperson was Paul R. and I'm truly happy that we were paired together. Paul truly takes a vest interest in his customer and provides high quality service. I would most certainly recommend you to stop by Hyundai of White Plains and ask for Paul. I don't think he will steer you wrong. Pun intended.

Fantabulous

by from Poughkeepsie, New York |

I purchased my vehicle here and the service was great. Respectable, and I got my sonata the same day. I recommend anyone to come here and purchase their new Hyundai here.

Doesn't Get Any Better Than This !

by from Cold Spring, NY |

My review of "the new" Hyundai of White Plains comes from a dire need of a used car, coupled with a financial crunch with a poor credit score. I was at Hyundai of W.P. after seeing a 2006 Hyundai Azera online, and now wanted to look the car over and test drive it. After introductions and a short chat about my financial state, my salesman, Daniel said to me, "Look, just be completely honest with me, and you will be driving home in your car today". My response was "Sounds good", but since I had about twenty four dollars in my pocket, I was really thinking "Who are you trying to kid.". Since the car had been sitting a while, it would not start without a "jump" and after a nice test drive, the Service Department put a brand new battery in the car. btw The car also had four brand new tires on it. Daniel asked my to take a seat and get comfortable, have some coffee and he would be back shortly. After a while, he returned and took me upstairs where I was introduced to Luis, the Finance Manager, a real professional who had just joined Hyundai of W.P after ten years with a dealer in NYC. I have got to say, everyone, from the women emailing me info at home, to the sales staff, to Luis, to the new owner were great. I did not get any sense of a hard sell, or an arrogant, pushy sales pitch. Quite the contrary, with these people I felt right at home, almost as if we all were family. But back to Luis, after a few phone calls, and a review and me signing some papers, I went back downstairs and after a short wait, some license plates were sitting on top of my paperwork. "Well, I'll be damed.....I'm driving home in my car, just as Daniel and Luis had told me I would ! I had arrived at about 11:00am with my friend who had driven me. By the time Jimmy left, with the assurance that I would not be stuck at the dealership without a ride, the people at Hyundai of White Plains, had a promise of a second sale of a car, besides the Azera I was buying. Right after Jimmy completes the sale of his house, he is coming back to Hyundai of White Plains to get a car for himself. Evidently he has seen and felt the professionalism and the kindness in how the crew at Hyundai Of White Plains works. In all honesty, my time spent at Hyundai of White Plains was the BEST experience I have ever had in buying a car, used or new. I am not sure how they were able to get me financing, with having me sell my soul, I do not know. I can only tell you that several others car dealers were either unable to finance me at all (despite claims of "We finance EVERYBODY") or they presented me with finance terms that could only be considered "highway robbery". When Daniel had said from the beginning "just be completely honest with us", I had no idea that he was inferring "because we are going to be totally honest with you". What? Honesty AND Integrity out of car dealers? You betcha ! These men and women are simply the best of the best at Hyundai of White Plains. Not only am I now driving in the car I had wanted, but my financial arrangements are such that by the time I finish paying the car off, my Credit Score will be such that nobody will ever turn me down again for financing. Like the title says, when it comes to car dealerships and the people who work there...."It doesn't get any better than this!"

Not recomended this dealer.

by from Brooklyn |

This dealership is no good! They don't respond that they said.

very bad!!!

by from Brooklyn |

The manager promised one thing but did not provide the service rendered!

Great Service

by from New York, NY |

I purchased my vehicle from Hyundai of White Plains. My sales representative was Brandon and finance manger was Lewis. They were both very knowledgable and upfront about their cars. At the end of the day, I drove off the lot with a better car than I was looking for. I am now the proud owner of a Hyundai Genesis! Their services were great, and they took their time with everyone I saw walking through those doors. If you're looking for a vehicle, Hyundai of White Plains is the place to go! Shadaya Rhodes