Century Buick GMC

3308 W Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL 33614

New 888-291-1470
Used 888-301-6231
Service 888-238-7542

It's not just a dealership...it's a destination!

Great customer service

by from Tampa, Fl |

I leased a 2015 Terrain and I give full credit to Sessely(sp?)my first point of contact by phone. She was extremely professional and was superb with her follow through over several days. Once I arrived at the store to view the Terrain, the great customer service continued with Dean, Mark and others. I appreciated their honesty and transparency throughout the process. Given my high level of satisfaction to date, I would greatly recommend my colleagues and friends to shop with this dealership.

excellent service. extremely clean facility.

by from Tampa Fl |

My salesperson Jonathan and the manager Todd went above and beyond to satisfy me and make me feel comfortable with my new purchase. I received exactly what I wanted for my trade in and was even given a rebate on my new vehicle. Thanks guys you all are a great team.

Century Buick GMC Gives Me Peace of Mind.

by from Tampa, FL |

I can always count on Century Buick GMC Tampa to keep my Envoy running great, especially Tony Martin, Service Advisor. I've been a customer of yours since 2001 when I purchased my 2001 Isuzu Rodeo, it now has over 100k miles and running like new. My current 2007 GMC Envoy looks brand new, runs like new and I wouldn't dream of taking my vehicles anywhere else but to Century for service.

Honest salesmen ,... Rick Coston & Frank Toledo

by from Odessa, FL |

If you are interested in working with extremely honest and friendly sales people, Century Buick is the place to go. We just purchased our 4th vehicle from Rick Coston, and the last one, a 2014 Buick Enclave, Francisco Toledo. There was no pressure or come on that one expects when buying a car. Both gentlemen were extremely knowledgable about each vehicle that my dad, the actual purchaser of this vehicle, Rick was teaching a class to new sales persons, which is why we had the pleasure of working with Francisco Toledo. I wouldn't ask for two more professional sales persons. My car, a 2007 Pontiac G6, was sold to be by Rick Coston. He knew me well enough that when I came in, he showed me the car, I bought it right then and there! Most people consider purchasing a car as a chore.... a time to play the "game" with the sales person. Not with these gentlemen. They made the time we were at Century Buick much more enjoyable that you would ever expect the time to be. After purchasing the car, Frank went through the options that the car came with. This is the first car with the touchscreen my dad has ever purchased and there are a lot of options!. It may take 6 months to learn how to use all of the fun stuff he has in the Enclave, but if he needs help, he has Rick and Francisco's cell phone numbers to call. Rick even called my dad the night that he purchased the car to make sure he was happy with the purchase and that everything went perfectly with the purchase! If you are looking for a new vehicle and want to work with honest, friendly sales people, Century Buick is your best bet!