Century Buick GMC

3308 W Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL 33614

New 888-291-1470
Used 888-301-6231
Service 888-238-7542

It's not just a dealership...it's a destination!

1 of 1 review

Honest salesmen ,... Rick Coston & Frank Toledo

by from Odessa, FL |

If you are interested in working with extremely honest and friendly sales people, Century Buick is the place to go. We just purchased our 4th vehicle from Rick Coston, and the last one, a 2014 Buick Enclave, Francisco Toledo. There was no pressure or come on that one expects when buying a car. Both gentlemen were extremely knowledgable about each vehicle that my dad, the actual purchaser of this vehicle, Rick was teaching a class to new sales persons, which is why we had the pleasure of working with Francisco Toledo. I wouldn't ask for two more professional sales persons. My car, a 2007 Pontiac G6, was sold to be by Rick Coston. He knew me well enough that when I came in, he showed me the car, I bought it right then and there! Most people consider purchasing a car as a chore.... a time to play the "game" with the sales person. Not with these gentlemen. They made the time we were at Century Buick much more enjoyable that you would ever expect the time to be. After purchasing the car, Frank went through the options that the car came with. This is the first car with the touchscreen my dad has ever purchased and there are a lot of options!. It may take 6 months to learn how to use all of the fun stuff he has in the Enclave, but if he needs help, he has Rick and Francisco's cell phone numbers to call. Rick even called my dad the night that he purchased the car to make sure he was happy with the purchase and that everything went perfectly with the purchase! If you are looking for a new vehicle and want to work with honest, friendly sales people, Century Buick is your best bet!

(1-1 of 1 review)