Colorado Auto Bank

Used 855-799-0972

1 of 1 review

Great customer service!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Colorado Auto Bank is a small used car dealership in Lakewood, Colorado. I found this dealership through an auto trading website while searching for a particular classic BMW I was interested in. The pictures showed the car to be in excellent shape; but living in Nevada, I wanted to make sure that a trip to Colorado for an inspection, would not be in vain. Upon calling the dealership, I was greeted by Medi, a friendly car salesman with a strong accent. After the initial conversation about the car, Medi offered to take the car for a test drive to relay more information about the drive quality and/or problems with the car. Medi was very upfront and honest with his assessment. There had been a small tear in one of the leather seats and one of the front tires was showing a little bit of wear. Despite these minor issues, I still decided to check out the car and scheduled my flight a week later. Upon arrival at the dealership, I noticed that there were a mixture of classic to newer cars on the lot, all very clean and popular models. After taking a brief look around the lot, I was spotted and greeted by Medi. After a quick chat, Medi ushered me to the BMW I was interested in and left me alone to begin my thorough inspection of the vehicle. The car was in fantastic shape for its age. I did end up finding a couple other minor issues with the car, but nothing I couldn't fix myself. After taking a test drive and chatting a bit more with Medi, I decided to spend the night in Lakewood to crunch some of the numbers. The next morning, Medi and I came to a fair agreement on the price of the car and I purchased my new (to me) BMW. The customer service exhibited by Medi went above and beyond, as he even drove with me to return my rental car; so that I could drive my BMW all the way home. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to get a car at an affordable price. I didn't feel pressured to make a purchase and was given space when I was performing a vehicle inspection. As with any used car dealership, always put in your due diligence and inspect cars thoroughly or bring a mechanic along if you are not confident in your inspection skills. Not all of the cars are perfect, but there are definitely quite a few gems at this dealership. A+

(1-1 of 1 review)