Route 23 Auto Exchange

2486 West Hill Road, Flint, MI 48507

Used 855-568-6480

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

by from Fenton, MI |

After months of searching for the right vehicle and trying multiple dealerships, I finally came across Route 23 Auto. They put me first, and got me into the my new 2009 buick enclave! They were very honest, and trust worthy 100%. Friendly staff, competitive prices, and quality vehicles! I highly recommend Route 23 auto to anyone looking for the fun, easy car buying experience!

Outstanding Service, Quality Used Cars!

by from Grand Blanc MI |

I Purchased my 2006 Chevy Colorado from Route 23 Auto. The staff was very friendly and accommodating! Reliable vehicles, at fair prices! I would highly recommend Route 23 Auto to anyone looking for a quality used vehicle!

Reliable & Trustworthy

by from Commerce Township, MI |

Our family has bought and sold cars with Mike Ryan at Route 23. We had a smooth and pleasant experience each time. We trust Mike to find us the right vehicle at the right price. He brings many years of experience and expertise to the transaction.

Don't buy a car anywhere else!

by from Grand Blanc, MI |

Nicest people to do business with. Very broad selection and cleanest used cars anywhere! Refreshing to deal with a family run business and be treated with respect.

Awesome Easy Fun Buying Experience

by from Fenton Michigan |

Mike Ryan and his crew at Route 23 Auto gained my complete confidence with there honesty and quality of vehicles. And if they don't have exactly what you want they will get it for you as was the case with me. Highly recommend by myself and more than one of my friends. Give them a try - you'll be really glad you did

Great Ethical Business and Businessmen

by from Durand, Michigan |

I have always bought my cars from Mike, since he worked with Randy Hosler. They have always been good reliable cars. Anyways, I called Mike with my daughter's requirements, a manual transmission and a hatchback or wagon. The next day he called and had found her two choices. Both of them were excellent values, and she went with the Jeep Compass. It is a beautiful vehicle and I have total confidence that it will remain a reliable source of transportation. I don't even have worries about her taking it to Tennessee or Canada this summer. I definitely recommend this dealership and this dealer for sure! He is so trustworthy!