Thompson Motors

Thompson Motors

1291 Imlay City Rd, Lapeer, MI 48446

Used 866-480-8015

1 of 1 review

I am not sure they want to sell vehicles.

by from Elkhart, IN |

I live about 3 hours away from Thompson Motors, but they had the Truck I was looking for. Submitted an email on 8/31, never got a response. Called the following week, Mike was unable to send me anymore photos. My wife called 3 weeks later, and he was super nice to her. So I called him back and tried to make a deal. He insisted that I wire him money, or he would not do the deal. He would not take a bank check or a money order. He would not take cash. He said I could come up to see the truck, give him a bank check, and then he would call me when it cleared and I could come back to get the truck. I asked him if, on my second trip up, he would meet me half way....he didn't have time. So, I asked him if he would drop the price $150.00 if I came up a 2nd time, and he said no. After all that, I still wanted to do the deal....my wife called him and was going to put him in touch with our bank, he proceeded to question her credibility and cussed her out.. I finally got the hint, and we stopped the process there. Doesn't sound to me like they want to sell vehicles.

(1-1 of 1 review)