Automotive Avenues

(4.7) 7 Reviews

2150 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80014

Perfect experience for buying a car

by from Longmont, CO |

I bought my car from Cheryl 2 years, wrecked it, and I went back again this month. Cheryl took care of me again and gave me a great deal on a brand new car! Love her!!! The experience from beginning to end was and had always been easy, fast, and customized. They listen, no pressure EVER, and offer anything they can to make it the best experience. Robert during the process of signing ALL the forms was great. Explains everything before signing and explains anything you don't understand perfectly.

Happy!

by from Aurora,Co |

When you are in the process of rebuilding your credit, purchases like a car can be very intimidating. They worked hard for us and with us to give us the car we were looking for. The zero pressure atmosphere is relaxing. Jamie is very friendly and personable

Perfect Dealership Experience!

by from Denver, CO |

Best car-buying experience ever! I felt no pressure to purchase anything beyond what I wanted or needed. They also helped me get the best rates out there through their partnership with Bellco. Mark truly listened and helped me customize my car package and loan where needed. Tom was outstanding--thorough and experienced and a true pleasure to work with. In fact, I have decided that I will never buy from any other dealer. Love my new 2015 Subaru Forester--thanks Automotive Avenues! --Chris (Denver, CO)

Automotive Avenues responded to this review

November 25, 2014

Chris: Many thanks for the kind words! Your friends at Automotive Avenues

I am so thankful for everyone at autoaves

by from Lakewood, Colorado |

Everyone at autoaves was so nice and helpful, I will recommend anyone and everyone to go there before any other dealership, by the way jim Morrison was the best!

ELITE CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Highlands ranch Co |

I have absolutely NOTHING to say that could have improved my experience this last time and for the past 20 years! I am treated like a friend and like I am one of the family! Everyone that I have encountered at Auto Aves is absolutely AMAZING!!!! I have been working with Tami Myers and Jacob Rotter for 20 years and each experience I have when purchasing a new car is exceeded from the last. I cannot say enough about Tami! She makes sure that I love the car that I am purchasing and that all of my needs are met. Tami goes above and beyond to not only make my car buying experience amazing, she makes sure that all my needs are met from the beginning. I will never purchase a vehicle from any other institution or from another sales rep. Tami is gives me ELITE Service that I pass along to everyone that is looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. Tami calls me every time within a week of purchase to make sure that I love the new vehicle and very pleased with my decision. Tami also offers future assistance to make sure my needs are always met, even after the purchase!! Jacob Rotter is so easy to work with. His knowledge of the business makes it so easy for me to understand the process. Jacob goes above and beyond to make sure that I have all my new car needs met and that I completely understand everything!!! If I have any questions I can call Jacob anytime during and after the purchase of my new vehicle and he puts me completely at ease! Jacob really does care about each individual and strives to offer me the best options available to meet my individual needs! Tami & Jacob need to be acknowledged for their OUTSTANDING ELITE customer Service!!! I highly recommend them both and Auto Aves as the "ONLY" institution to purchase a new/used vehicle!! I have referred friends on numerous occasions and they agree 100% that the experience at Auto Aves is all about the customers needs!!! Kelly S. - Lifetime Member!

Great experience!

by from Denver, CO |

I just want to say "Thank You" for a super pleasant experience! This is our second purchase at Automotive Avenues and while I was impressed the first time, this second go-round tops it off! The customer service was top notch, Jim Morrison is a peach, and C.J. in Finance was thoughtful and generous with his time. I searched the inventory on-line, narrowed the options down to what would work best for us, and found the perfect vehicle at the Aurora Automotive Avenues. Cristy had our "pick" transferred to the Lakewood dealership, and the rest is history. The process was a great time saver. After the sale was complete, AA continued to take good care of us! Couldn't ask for more! It was an all-around super process from start to finish, and Automotive Avenues will be my choice next time! Thanks, guys!! I feel like I have friends in the business! ;-)

Not your typical dealership!

by from Denver, CO |

I had a great experience working with Automotive Avenues. While I did a lot of research on my own prior to visiting to ensure that I was getting a car that I would enjoy, Dan was very helpful in answering my questions and making the buying experience easy and comfortable. If you're looking for a new car, I would recommend coming here. They aren't your typical dealership, you don't get the typical slimy sales guy trying to get you to add a sunroof because it'll make you look cool or whatever. They make it a point to ensure that you're satisfied and you're getting the car you want, and if they don't have the car you want they will work with other dealerships so you don't have to.