Automotive Avenues

2150 S Havana St, Aurora, CO 80014

Relaxed way to buy a car!

by from Denver CO |

Tami was great! I walked around the lot looking at the vehicles at my leisure, and when I found the ones I was interested in test driving, I just went to Tami who gave me the keys and I test drove solo. As many as I wanted. I even left and came back the next day (with her advising me to do so), test drove one a second time before making the purchase. Very relaxed way of car buying! And Tami was very knowlegable about which cars were good bets and which to avoid. Most helpful. She has since helped me when I found the radio antenna missing and other small things. It's great to be a credit union member.

Automotive Avenues

by from Littleton, CO |

Automotive Avenues is an incredible place to buy a car. Our salesman, Christian, walked us through all of our options and was a wealth of knowledge. Financing was easy through Bellco because of their relationship. I will definitely be back.

Third Car and Counting!!!

by from Golden, CO |

Had an excellent experience every time I have purchased a vehicle there. We are now on our third and Automotive Avenues makes the experience fast, friendly and as painless as possible! Heck, Dan even bought us a sandwich while we were waiting on paperwork. Great company, great people! A+++

customers for life

by from denver, co |

Tami welcomed us in on a snowy February morning. She listened to our needs and delivered what we were looking for. She is very patient and obviously loves her career. She got us in the car perfect for our family with no hassel. We are customers for life. Thanks for the best car buying experience EVER!

Great Experience

by from Denver, CO |

The staff were very friendly and supportive. They were professional but also personal in sharing their experiences, which made it seem like buying from friends. The whole experience was terrific. It's always nerve-wracking spending large sums of money or borrowing for a new car, but they were wonderful about the whole process. I would definitely recommend Automotive Avenues to my friends.

excellent customer service and selection

by from central city, Colorado |

had a truly remarkable experience from start to finish. i took advantage of the exchange policy and was made to feel that my satisfaction/happiness were of utmost importance. From salesman to finance ans all points in between, Automotive Aves has what it takes to get me back in the door and will come highly recommended! Thank you

Right vehicle, right price

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

We found the dealership online and were skeptical at first. Working with our sales associate, Christian Spangler on details of our purchase was a great experience and also with Robert Bennet in the finance department. We will refer friends because Automotive Avenues made our experience a great one.

Best car buying experience I've had in a long time

by from Aurora CO |

Found Automotive Avenues via a Yelp search for "Best Used Car Dealers", I think they were fourth or fifth on the list. What ultimately motivated me to visit were the reviews, glad I dropped by. We pulled in and I expected someone to greet us, there was no one on the lot. We almost got back in our car, but told my wife we were here let's go inside. Tom greeted us, I could tell they were a little busy, so he gave us a list of cars on the lot and let us search the type and models we were interested in. We were on the lot less than 5 minutes and Tom joined us. He is very knowledgeable about his inventory, gave us good insight on the choices we were looking at, no added pressure to buy, and demonstrated a lot of flexibility with our time line to buy. The prices are very competitive, low miles on the car (I bought a 2012 SUV with 34K miles), when you buy the cost to you is the price of the car and sales tax. No additional hidden cost. I bought the car the following day, very happy with purchase., runs great. Tom called me about five days later to ask me how things were going and if I was happy! That never happened even when I have purchased a new car! Ask for Tom Sullivan if you visit, promise you I am not related to this guy.

Perfect experience for buying a car

by from Longmont, CO |

I bought my car from Cheryl 2 years, wrecked it, and I went back again this month. Cheryl took care of me again and gave me a great deal on a brand new car! Love her!!! The experience from beginning to end was and had always been easy, fast, and customized. They listen, no pressure EVER, and offer anything they can to make it the best experience. Robert during the process of signing ALL the forms was great. Explains everything before signing and explains anything you don't understand perfectly.

Happy!

by from Aurora,Co |

When you are in the process of rebuilding your credit, purchases like a car can be very intimidating. They worked hard for us and with us to give us the car we were looking for. The zero pressure atmosphere is relaxing. Jamie is very friendly and personable