Volkswagen of Stockton

2991 Auto Center Circle, Stockton, CA 95212

New 866-674-2780
Used 888-818-4495
Service 888-507-0415

We don't expect to be the only car dealer in your life; JUST YOUR FAVORITE!!!

review

by from Lodi, CA |

everyone made me feel very comfortable and appreciated as a customer and worked hard to make a deal that was within my means.

Volkswagen of Stockton responded to this review

October 21, 2014

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Volkswagen of Stockton to provide you with finest sales and service we can offer. We are proud to welcome satisfied customers and look forward to many more years of bring you quality service. If you have any questions about your service, we invite you to call us at any time at 209-242-9700, and we will be happy to assist you. Once again, thank you for your business. Tolga Okumus General Manager

light bulb not working

by from stockton ca |

Once again Bob facilitated a quick and easy repair to my daughter's car. He is amazing

VW Stockton Good Buying Experience

by from Livermore, CA |

Racquell Macaraeg was thorough and followed up and through with all commitments. Very responsive.

Customer

by from Ione, CA |

Your service department personal seem to be very knowledgeable and up to date on my car needs. I am impressed. I did inquire about the cost of a timing belt service and the price is, in my opinion, too costly. I love my 2010 Jetta TDI, but maintenance is out of the park. With that said, I decided to undertake the job of changing it myself. The kit that are from VW was only 330.00. I guess my question is how can you justify 1300.00 or dollars? Just asking!

Engine whine diagnosed and repaired

by from Stockton, CA |

Even though it took a long time, and two other visits to the shop to diagnose my siren like engine whine as bad bearings in the turbocharger, after the mechanic removed the ducting and hand turned the turbine wheel and found it stiff, the turbocharger was replaced. I was relieved that I had purchased an extended warranty from the dealer at the time I bought the new Touareg. My out of pocket was only a $100 deductible. Sounds quiet now, and more get up and go!

owner of a GTI

by from stockton,ca |

courteous,friendly,informative, timely,and convenient .

new car

by from stockton CA |

best prices and great service i would definitely recommend it you are looking for a new vw.

Replace front axles of 2003 Passat

by from San Andreas, CA |

Excellent repair service. Fast, prompt, saved money with after market parts recommended by mechanic. Service at desk lots of fun. Always a pleasure doing business with these folks.

EXCELLENT BUYING EXPERIENCE!

by from STOCKTON, CALIFORNIA |

Dear sir....Don and Heather were excellent...you should have more staff like them....the I hate car salesman syndrome not available at your dealership....this is my 3rd VW product...next will be the EOS...THANK YOU Don/Heather for making my car sales experience wonderful...Happy New to All!

New Passat owner

by from Stockton |

Our salesman, Michael was so knowledgeable, kind, friendly, and genuine. During the test drive, he informed us about the different features and functions of the car. Never pushy, but always helpful. After purchasing the vehicle, he sat in the car with us and went over each of the different buttons and their purpose.. Heather in the finance dept. was also very helpful, friendly, knowledgeable, and kind. I love my new Passat!!!

Car repair

by from Stockton, CA |

Bob Kilby is always helpful for maintenance and repairs! I trust him completely and he goes out of his way to help me. He even sent someone to pick up my car when I couldn't get away from work. Thanks!

Volkswagen of Stockton responded to this review