Thousand Oaks Toyota

Used 866-415-2412
Service 877-438-1545

very knowledgable!

by from Thousand Oaks, CA |

Roy was very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly to work with. I'm very picky about who I work with in car sales, and Roy was awesome. He was straightforward and honest and negotiated a fantastic deal for me. Highly recommend Roy and Thousand Oaks Toyota!

Bad internet service

by from Pismo Beach Ca |

I contacted Toyota dealer of thousand oaks via internet and, I received a response from the internet manager .I asked a couple of questions .he told me he would check these things out and get back to me HE never did .I guess he didn't want my business?

Thumbs up for TO Toyota!

by from Oak Park, CA |

I purchased my RAV4 almost 4 years ago and have been taking the car for service ever since then. First, the sales team seemed OK and I received a good deal. The finance guy was actually really nice and helpful. The great thing about TO Toyota is the service dept. They've always honored every coupon / discount and they clearly tell you what they're going to work on. The car has always been ready on time and I've never gotten the feeling they're trying to pad the bill or do anything besides take care of the customer. The only problem I've had with my RAV4 is the alternator went out with just over 40,000 miles (very unusual). Since I was out of warranty it looked like I was going to have to pay well over $600 to get it repaired, but they gave me the number for US Toyota and told me to call and see if they would at least cover part of the bill. The person I spoke to at US Toyota was very polite and professional and said she would review the case. Within minutes she was one the phone with TO Toyota where they vouched for me and talked US Toyota into paying the entire bill. I was very surprised / pleased! The only negative thing I can say about the service dept is I wish they would start washing cars again, but that's a minor complaint. In summary, a bit of a modest show room and decent sales guys. A pretty cool Finance guy (sorry, forgot his name!). And an honest and knowledgeable service dept. All in all a good place and where I'll go to buy my next Toyota.