TT Auto Sales

6200 W Fairview Ave, Boise, ID 83704

Great Place to Buy a car

by from Caldwell Idaho |

Brandon was a great salesperson. The owner was a classy approachable guy. No one there was rude nor did they treat me badly. I hate buying cars but these guys and gals were very cool to deal with. I had some issues with the car I wanted to be addressed and the owner with out hesitation handled it. I would recommend TT auto sales to anyone. Great place to buy a car.

a good service

by from Boise state |

Exactly, it's a great service to assist you find what you're looking for as well when I bought a new car it was a wonderful service by salesman his name Brandon I want to thank him so thank you guys you are the best dealership.

Very satisfied customer

by from Boise, Idaho |

My salesman, Brandon Upson was great help! He let me choose the car I was interested in and didn't try to force any car on me, like most car salesman do. They offered me a great car at a great price, and no hassles with financing. Low down payment with easy to handle monthly payments. I highly recommend if you're looking for a car, please just give these guys a chance! then you be the judge. You'll be satisfied, I was.

Couldn't be more satisfied!

by from Boise,Id |

I had been shopping for a car for the past couple months and was struggling to find a dealership that could put me into a quality car for a fair price with my credit problems. Then I went to TT on the recommendation of a friend. I could not be happier that i found these guys! My salesman was knowledgeable and the rest of the staff was very good at haggling with the bank to get me a great deal. The selection of cars that I was able to choose from rivals many of the bigger well known dealerships in the valley. I was able to get a 2005 Audi A8 for a great price and no hassle, they handled everything for me. I am still pleased with my car and would not recommend another dealership if you are in the market for a quality used car and a staff that will stand behind you and their product. Thank you TT Auto Sales!

AMAZING SALES TEAM

by from Boise, ID |

Single mother with a broke down car and horrible credit i went searching for a beater. Brandon helped me into a car i never imagined i would get into. The sales Manager explained the entire process and worked numbers to get me approved. DON'T LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE THESE GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! A special thanks to Angela Moon for being so helpful getting my deal complete.

Great!!!!

by from Boise, ID |

Recently my girlfriend and I decided that she needed a new car. She used to have a mustang convertible and wanted to have one again. After visiting multiple car lots with flawed vehicles, we ended up passing by TT auto sales that had a black mustang out front. After checking this vehicle out and test driving it, we decided that we would purchase it (which was running perfectly at that time) with in-house financing. During the transaction we worked with Jade and Tim to work out a down payment and payment options that worked perfectly for us, and we signed the paperwork. Within 24 hours the car was taking in too much air into the engine due to the last owner putting in modifications incorrectly. We spoke with TT auto sales who recommended to bring the car by, they were understanding and sympathetic to my very upset girl friend. long story short, TT auto sales did everything they could to resolve the issue, including taking the car to the dealership for diagnostics to reassure EVERY THING on the car was was perfect. All the repairs were done by the mechanics at TT auto sales and everything was tested to ensure that the mustang was running right. TT AUTO SALES even returned the vehicle with a full tank of gas! I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone looking to get into a new car or truck. Once we get done paying off the mustang, I know where I am going to get my next truck!!

looking for a place with nice cars ? GO HERE .

by from Boise ID |

I started shopping an few months ago , and looking for what I wanted visited several place , some fancy and some not . the fist question is what about trust ? ( everybody knows all the stories on used car sales ) , so I did went to the fancy place and to the not fancy place . well in my experience , you go in explain what you want , they hear you , then they tell you the news . in a professional and friendly way . so if you are looking for a used car , visit this place first ( save yourself the days of going from one place to another , the here I get price , there I get car there I get the better loan ) , just go here first and you will be happy .

MY NEW TRUCK ROCKS AND ROLLS!

by from Boise, Id. |

David, Fred and the rest of the crew were great and I recommend them highly!

September 2, 2014

Jeremy, thank you for the fantastic feedback! Customer satisfaction is our # 1 priority... Remember if you refer us a customer and they buy a car we give you $100 every time...

Best Buying Experience Ever

by from boise ID |

They were quick to meet us at the door and available to answer the questions that we had in a timely and effective manner. They got me into the car that I wanted and were more than helpful in aiding me through the financing options available to me. I would strongly recommend giving these guys a look the next time you are in the market for a new vehicle.

Shane thank you for rating us, customer satisfaction is our # 1 priority

Jeremy Stocking

by from Boise, ID |

That was a very quick buying process! All the associates who worked for the company were very nice and respectable. While doing paperwork all the staff had a sense of humor and kept me entertained for a very boring process! I had as great experience.