Zimbrick Eastside Hyundai

(5.0) 4 Reviews

5433 Wayne Terrace, Madison, WI 53718

John Leung was GREAT!

by from Madison, WI |

Just purchased my first brand new car last week and John was great to work with. Helped make sure I walked away happy with my purchase and worked with me to make sure I got a monthly payment that worked with my budget. Looking forward to many more future purchases!

Exceptional experience

by from Madison,WI |

This is the second purchase that our family has done with John Bridgman from Zimbrick Eastside. John is our go to guy for car related questions. He was very patient with my daughter. She wasn't entirely sure what she ultimately wanted and John took his time, and I'm sure but his tongue a few times, and finally she settled on a 2012 Honda Civic. I trust John and am very pleased with the Zimbrick name. We're happy customers again.

great people! great people!

by from Madison, Wisconsin |

I would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants a new or used car. All the folks who have helped me were very friendly, polite and helpful. When I went to look at a new and larger car I was first introduced to John Leung, he showed me all the features in the Santa Fe that I was interested in, so now three months later he still helps me whenever I have a question, he always has time to go over everything and greets me in a friendly way. I am really happy with the service department and David Finco is the go-to guy because he keeps track of everything my new Santa Fe and my old Accent need. The waiting area is comfortable and thank you for the snacks! Bonnie

On believable customer service

by from Sun Prairie, WI |

I NEVER leave reviews. NEVER! But I am compelled to tell everyone that I can that Zimbrick Eastside Hyundai is absolutely the best dealer I have ever dealt with. I bought a 2015 Hyundai Sonata from John Bridgeman three days ago and just can't get over how great things went. Within five minutes of pulling into their lot John was outside to greet me, very courteous and seemingly very knowledgeable of their inventory and advertised specials. I actually showed up intending to look at a Hyundai Elantra but once John told me about the new body style of the Sonata, I was hooked. John showed me two different Sonata's and I fell in love with the second one. This guy is awesome. I ended up buying one of their "service loaner" cars and got a very fair deal. I bought a slightly used/new model with 2200 miles for a used car price. I was pre-approved at Summit Credit Union so the financing went very smoothly. John spent over 1/2 hour showing me everything on the car while his financing guy (Ed) got the paperwork done. I ended up leaving with the car about a hour and a half after I got there. The kids were kept busy in the waiting room with the big screen TV and WI/FI. I love these guys. If you're looking for a new car, you have to stop and check this guy out. And he's not paying me to say this! LOL. Really, he's easy to talk to. I will definitely recommend this dealer to my friends and family. Now I'm off to drive my new Sonata.