Zimbrick Nissan

5330 High Crossing Blvd, Madison, WI 53718

New 888-275-3160 New 888-275-3160
Used 888-275-3031 Used 888-275-3031
Service 888-275-3167 Service 888-275-3167

Awesome dealership. Travis rocked !!!!

by from Shelbyville, Ky |

I searched for several months for a specific used car that had all of the options I wanted. I found it at Zimbrick Nissan. I worked with Travis over the phone since I live in Kentucky. He answered every question and sent me all the additional information and pictures I asked for. 4 days later I flew up there and in less than two hours I was driving my car home. I highly recommend this dealership and Travis to anybody looking for a great deal on a used car and an overall positive experience.

buyer review

by from upnorthwisconsin |

just bought a used car from Zimbrick Eastside. Excellent customer service. We drove many cars, staff showed patience and were knowledgable about their inventory. Ryan Wilmot was an excellent salesman and Bill Weber explained all the financial stuff and warranty information very completely.

GREAT EXPERIENCE! RYAN IS THE BEST!! A+ WORK

by from Janesville, WI |

Always makes you feel great and always is willing to work with you. Pricing is unreal!

Great experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

I traveled almost 900 miles to purchase my car from Zimbrick Nissan. While it was the car (manual transmission) and not the dealer that brought me to them, I was completely satisfied with my experience from start to finish. Joe M. called me within a half hour of contacting them about the Nissan. He answered all my questions, sent me a picture of the one scratch on the car immediately after hanging up, and followed up with me the next day. He worked with me to try to use my out-of-state credit union. While timing didn't work, Bill (the finance person) got it worked out so that I could pick up the car and walked me through what I needed to do to switch to my credit union. Joe picked me up at my hotel and my car was waiting for me. I was welcomed by the entire team, got to take a test drive while the paper work was done, and within an hour, I was ready to make the trip home. Oh, yeah, and because there was only one key available for the car and a replacement had to be ordered from Germany, they knocked the cost of the key off my sales price without my even asking about it. Buying a car that's 900 miles away is a little nerve-wracking. Joe and the entire Zimbrick Nissan team made it a pleasure. They treated me as if I was someone who might become a regular customer, and, if the circumstances were right, I would certainly consider it!

Jodi O

by from Verona Wi. |

Opps! I hit one star instead of 5! 5 Nissans means I rely on Zimbick and trust Nissan! 5 Stars!....I wish I could give 10. My next vehicle will be from Zimbrick.

Nissan Sales

by from Verona WI |

5th Nissan Purchased from Zimbrick Nissan. Thanks to everyone....looking forward to #6! Jodi O.