Wyatt-Johnson Hyundai Mazda Subaru

(5.0) 6 Reviews

2425 Wilma Rudolph Blvd, Clarksville, TN 37040

Went the extra mile to get me the car I wanted!

by from Franklin, TN |

Jason was very friendly and helpful throughout the entire buying process. We texted over several weeks so he knew exactly the car and features I want looking for. He initiated a dealer trade with an out of town dealer who had my exact car on their lot bit was too far away for me to consider. We were able to reach a deal and my car was transported to the dealership within a day or two. It arrived with a ding in the door and Wyatt Johnson not only fixed it to my satisfaction, they gave me a loaner and then personally drove it to my house (an hour away) once the repair was finished. I love my new Outback! Thank you Jason and Wyatt Johnson!

my expierience

by from clarksville TN |

I had an excellent first time experience. It was my first time buying a new car. I previously went to the ford dealership by Austin Peay to try to trade in my vehicle for a new vehicle but it seemed like they weren't interested in helping me. I am military and my vehicle had broken down and I did not know what to do. I decided to go to Wyatt Johnson Hyundai where I was helped by Jeannie Kerr. I told her my situation and that i I I really needed a car and she really did everything she could to make this deal happen. I was really amazed by her customer service and she truly cared about helping me and wasn't just all about makinga a sale. She took the time to explain everything to me and to get the price to pretty much right where I wanted it. I would definitely tell other people about Wyatt Johnson Hyundai.

Great customer service

by from Clarksville, TN |

I bought a 2015 Mazda 6 i touring from Wyatt Johnson in November 2014 and I never regret talking to the right sales agent. Ryan was very friendly and helpful in every question I had. above all he was very kind, respectful and hard working guy.

by from Clarksville, tn |

I bought a 2012 toyota tundra on September 6, 2014 from wyatt johnson. I am very pleased with my purchase. I was also pleased with this dealership. I have been in and out of car dealerships over the years. I have not found a better salesman than Ryan Wessling. He was very helpful. I felt like i had known him forever. He joked and cut up with me. Most salesman i have dealt with did not do that. I was really impressed with him. I definitely would recommend anyone to go to Wyatt Johnson and see Ryan.

by from Clarksville, Tn |

I bought a 2012 toyota tundra from wyatt johnson on September 6, 2014. I have been in and out over the years trading cars off. I must say Wyatt Johnson really made an impression. Actually it was the salesman, Ryan Wessling that made the difference. He made my wife and me feel at home. It was the strangest thing it felt like we had known him forever yet just had met. I would highly recommend anyone to go to Wyatt Johnson for a car. Even more recommend going to see Ryan Wessling for your car needs. He is a great salesman.

by from Clarksville, TN |

Over the years my husband has been in and out of car dealerships trading cars. I must say Wyatt Johnson beats them all in customer service. I was totally amazed at our salesman's service. Our salesman was Ryan Wessling. There is something about him that puts you at ease. He is not pushy as most salesman are. He was very down to earth. Over the years, I have not found a salesman like him. As I said we have been through many. Lol If you need a car, go to Wyatt Johnson and see Ryan Wessling. He will treat you with the respect that you deserve. He will also help you in any way he can. Even if it means coming to your house to help unload a tool box. I have never seen a salesman do that before. I promise you will not be disappointed in his service if you go see him.