Wyatt-Johnson Hyundai Mazda Subaru

(5.0) 5.0 11 Reviews

2425 Wilma Rudolph Blvd, Clarksville, TN 37040

Great service!

by from clarksville tn |

zack larson, daniel wilson and misty turner were great and made me glad i got a car there!

Great Service!

by from Cumberland City, TN |

Great service from a professional sales team! Trent Zimmerman is a committed professional, who followed through the sale from start to finish and ensured all pre-sale agreements were completed as agreed upon. -Would definitely visit this dealership again and recommend to everyone!

2016 MX5 Purchase

by from Clarksville, TN |

Sales called me when vehicle was being unloaded from transport. Came in on his day off to Complete Sales transaction the following day. This is the second vehicle Mr Hollis has helped me obtain and in both cases the process was outstanding. Thanks Again, Highly recommend this dealership and Mr. Hollis.

Great Salesman--Trent Zimmerman

by from Puryear, TN |

Last weekend we drove our daughter to the airport and stopped at a dealer in Nashville. The salesman there was nice and gave us a test drive in a Subaru Outback, a car we were interested in buying. However, there was no negotiation allowed on the price or trade, because he said they don't have to. We drove back to Clarksville, convinced we were not going to buy a Subaru but stopped at Wyatt-Johnson. We looked at the very same car with the same sticker price information as the one we test drove in Nashville. Immediately we were introduced to a very kind gentleman, Trent Zimmerman who just started working there a few months earlier. Trent's honesty had a knack at making us feel comfortable about buying. Trent was very knowledgeable and if he didn't know the answer, he would find out. Trent offered us a better trade and price that we couldn't pass up. It was Trent that made the difference and made the sale. We are very excited about the Subaru Outback and will recommend our friends to come to Wyatt-Johnson to see Trent.

3rd vehicle purchased

by from Joelton Tenn |

Bottom line go to Wyatt-Johnson if you want a good car buying experience. Our sales proffesional is Carson Young she is a gem. You will feel at home at Watt-Johnson they are a team working for you.

Went the extra mile to get me the car I wanted!

by from Franklin, TN |

Jason was very friendly and helpful throughout the entire buying process. We texted over several weeks so he knew exactly the car and features I want looking for. He initiated a dealer trade with an out of town dealer who had my exact car on their lot bit was too far away for me to consider. We were able to reach a deal and my car was transported to the dealership within a day or two. It arrived with a ding in the door and Wyatt Johnson not only fixed it to my satisfaction, they gave me a loaner and then personally drove it to my house (an hour away) once the repair was finished. I love my new Outback! Thank you Jason and Wyatt Johnson!

my expierience

by from clarksville TN |

I had an excellent first time experience. It was my first time buying a new car. I previously went to the ford dealership by Austin Peay to try to trade in my vehicle for a new vehicle but it seemed like they weren't interested in helping me. I am military and my vehicle had broken down and I did not know what to do. I decided to go to Wyatt Johnson Hyundai where I was helped by Jeannie Kerr. I told her my situation and that i I I really needed a car and she really did everything she could to make this deal happen. I was really amazed by her customer service and she truly cared about helping me and wasn't just all about makinga a sale. She took the time to explain everything to me and to get the price to pretty much right where I wanted it. I would definitely tell other people about Wyatt Johnson Hyundai.

Great customer service

by from Clarksville, TN |

I bought a 2015 Mazda 6 i touring from Wyatt Johnson in November 2014 and I never regret talking to the right sales agent. Ryan was very friendly and helpful in every question I had. above all he was very kind, respectful and hard working guy.

customer service

by from Clarksville, tn |

I bought a 2012 toyota tundra on September 6, 2014 from wyatt johnson. I am very pleased with my purchase. I was also pleased with this dealership. I have been in and out of car dealerships over the years. I have not found a better salesman than Ryan Wessling. He was very helpful. I felt like i had known him forever. He joked and cut up with me. Most salesman i have dealt with did not do that. I was really impressed with him. I definitely would recommend anyone to go to Wyatt Johnson and see Ryan.

customer service

by from Clarksville, Tn |

I bought a 2012 toyota tundra from wyatt johnson on September 6, 2014. I have been in and out over the years trading cars off. I must say Wyatt Johnson really made an impression. Actually it was the salesman, Ryan Wessling that made the difference. He made my wife and me feel at home. It was the strangest thing it felt like we had known him forever yet just had met. I would highly recommend anyone to go to Wyatt Johnson for a car. Even more recommend going to see Ryan Wessling for your car needs. He is a great salesman.