Zalli Motors LLC

(4.5) 2 Reviews

800 N College Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80524

Highly recommended!

by from Fort Collins, CO |

I needed to purchase a vehicle, but with my bad credit history it was difficult to get a loan. Zalli Motors was able to get me into a car that not only I LOVE, but I could afford! The entire staff was so helpful and friendly. Because of my experience I also brought my grandson in for his first vehicle purchase! We both walked away happy customers, I would recommend anyone to visit Zalli Motors!

Zalli made my dream come true.. Cant believe it!!

by from Fort Collins, CO |

I was denied from 10 dealerships over the past couple of weeks and was sooo tired of getting turned down for a used car! Some dealers were even rude to me and did not care about what I wanted.. From the minute I walked into Zalli Motors, I felt at home and they wanted to help me get the car I wanted and also guaranteed me a loan! I gave them the opportunity to prove it and sure enough, not 10 minutes later, I was approved for the exact vehicle I wanted and drove off the lot in my new vehicle 30 minutes later! Everybody at Zalli's was nice to talk to, very professional and I would recommend anybody that wants some results to drop by! I cant wait to start showing good payment history and one day be able to say, I told you so!!!