OC Autosource

(4.0) 4 Reviews

1935 E Chapman Ave, Orange, CA 92867

Love my new truck!!!

by from Long Beach, Ca. |

I just bought a 2013 Toyota Tundra from these guys and couldn't be happier. They made the buying process pain free and we're super nice. The dealership is pretty nice with lots of cool cars and trucks. I would definitely recommend giving them a look, they took care of me and gave me a pretty good deal.. 5 stars!

Car was not in excellent condition

by from Escondido, CA |

Drove over 45 minutes to see a Mercedes Benz 500SL in "Excellent" condition. When I arrived I found the car in very poor condition needing both mechanical and cosmetic attention. The car was filthy inside and out and they were aware that I was coming as we talked on the phone regarding my interest in the car and distance from their location.They tried to cut a deal but the car was not in the repair I would even think about buying. I was angered by their misleading pictures and outright lying regarding the car's condition. After seeing the car and thinking about their ad, I would not have trusted this dealership about anything. What a waste of time! This is the kind of dealership that gives "used car dealers" their sleazy connotation.

very good auto shopping experience

by from folsom california |

I personally dealt with Kerry and Tony on the selection of two different vehicles and found them both to be very helpful honest and straightforward it was a pleasure to work with both of them. I would highly recommend OC Auto Source for the discriminating buyer who does not want to pay full retail for a new or new like vehicle.

Proffesional, knowledgeable, pleasure to deal with

by from Laguna Beach |

Very responsive to my inquiry. Good professional sales person (the one originally from Danvers, Massachusetts, I forgot his name already). They faxed me the carfax immediately pet my request. I was impressed with this dealer.