AutoMatch USA - Jacksonville

AutoMatch USA - Jacksonville

9012 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32216

Used 877-333-8832

At AutoMatch USA, we match you with the perfect vehicle, at the perfect price.

Great place

by from Jacksonville, fl |

Great place, purchased my 2007 Escalade from them exactly as described, gave me a quote for my trade in over the phone and texted pictures...I drove 2.5 hours to pick up my new car, they had my new one completely detailed and ready to go..great communication with their sales staff and no gimmicks or games with this company

No gimmicks, beautiful cars and great service!

by from St augustine |

We were on our way to buy a vehicle in Orlando after two days of becoming incredibly aggravated with local car dealerships. The vehicle we were in search of was hard to find in our price range with the options my daughter wanted. Many salesmen promised us they had the exact one in stock only to be told the price was much higher, the vehicle was sold, or they made a mistake. I decided to do one last car search before we headed out and noticed the vehicle we were searching for was at Auto Match. I was extremely hesitant to call but I did and spoke to Doc. He was very helpful. He convinced me that the vehicle was actually on the lot and also informed me of their policies. I am so glad I trusted him! We got a beautiful vehicle that looks brand new and a 1.99 rate through Vystar and no games were played. Finance man was incredible as well and I will definately be shopping for my next vehicle there. Everything on their lot was beautiful!

Seems like a great shop

by from orange park, fl |

We were not able to come to an agreement on a purchase. They were very help full, will look to them for possible future business.

Retired Jacksonville Fire / Rescue

by from Jacksonville,Flordia |

I went to Auto Match for the first time looking for a car for my mother. The car buying experience I had was the best I have ever had. My mother is very happy with her new car. My salesman, Zach Roth was very helpful, polite, courteous, and accommodating I can not think of anything he could have done better. The dealership was very clean, modern, and friendly. If I had a large business I would like to have all the workforce with Zach's attributes. I will definitely check Auto Match in the future when shopping for another vehicle. Jimmy

Satisfied

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

My salesman was Michael Smith. He was patient and very knowledgeable about the business. He was able to get me approved with no hassle, down payment and was very honest. I am riding in my first Mercedes Benz and i love it. The repair and detail shop serviced my vehicle, repaired any minor issues i had before and after i left the dealership without any complaints. My car was detailed and ready when i arrived. I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Automatch USA....... You will be very satisfied!!!

Team Roth!

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

The search for a car is a daunting task but the team that surround you can make a difference. I called this dealership to inquire about the 2 cars I saw on the internet; made the appointment, and by the time I made it there, this fabulous guy, Zach Roth, had arranged to have them right there in the front of the building ready for me to test drive. Very knowledgeable sales guy, not pushy, no sales speech, but an active listener who empathize with my needs and concerns. The financial portion was a breeze; thank you to the sales manager, Jose Saldaņa, I was able to calm down my anxiety and walk through the process in a matter of minutes. Thank you all for your help!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Florida |

I recently Purchased a BMW at Automatch and was impressed with their competitive prices and their professionalism. I had the pleasure dealing with Kile, who was my sales person. He worked very hard with me and for me to get the best deal at a price that I could afford. He stayed I touch via phone and text and answered all my questions patiently and thoroughly. He even went out and got me Starbucks in the morning before we finalized the deal. Kile was a pleasure to work with, he was professional, friendly, respectful, and went out of his way for me to make sure I was having a wonderful car buying experience. Overall the facility was clean and organized, and the staff I came in contact with polite and friendly. I can only recommend Kile and Automatch and appreciate all their effort.

First time buyer - Very Relaxed - Easy Financing

by from Jacksonville, FL |

For a first time buyer with beginning credit, this place was incredible! The financing process was very smooth and was explained to me in detail. I never had to just wonder what all is going on. I ended up purchasing the BMW 328 that I wanted from my salesman Kile W. He even took the time after to show me how to pair the bluetooth to my phone and set my set memory. I will definitely come back for my next BMW and recommend anyone who is leery or car dealers to give him a call. The dealership itself was very clean and everyone seemed to be in good spirits. I'll be back next year! - Robert

Excellent Car Buying Experience !!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I recently purchased a 3-series BMW from AutoMatch USA. The dealership is wonderful and gives you a great feeling when you walk in. My sales advisor was Kile. He was great and worked hard to earn my business. Kile is very knowledgeable and had a personal approach which took away my anxiety from making the purchase. Everyone at the dealership made my car buying pleasant which is the way it should be !! Marvin, the GM also demonstrated great patience and professionalism. Donnie in service also took care of me. I have been telling people nonstop about my experience, so they can experience the same great car buying experience.

Kevin A.

by from Summerland Key, FL |

I recently purchase a Ford F350 Diesel. My salesman, Willie, was a great help. He did a great job in helping me stay within my budget. He went above and beyond to satisfy his customer and provide a great experienced for me. The rest of the departments we worked with were very friendly and extremely helpful as well specially their service department, putting forth as much work as needed given that we were there very late. I would recommend this dealer to those who are looking for a great truck or car at an affordable price.

2009 TOYOTA COROLLA

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

enjoyed my time at Automatch USA, I would recommend to others, very friendly. Seems like they care about me, not so much if I purchased a car or not. Special thanks to Willie for his patience on finding the right car for my budget.