Ganley Chevy Used Cars

(5.0) 3 Reviews

15300 Lorain Ave, Cleveland, OH 44111

Shoulld be called SUPER GANLEY.............

by from Parma Hts |

Used to buy my cars at buy here pay here car lots ,cause i did not think i had the credit i had untill i met the team at ganley chevy superstore.............. Ruth got me in a newer car that i could had never gotten into from a buy here or pay here lot. It even had some original warranty left it was so new . I am so pleased with my new car .

Awesome selection and help

by from lakewood ohio |

The sales associate Ruth,helped me find the car with all the features i would need today and in the further .Her no pressure approach made my buying experience delightful and not dreadful.She was also able to find me the best rate on my loan and with terms i could live with today and in the the future.I would not hesitate to purchase another vehicle from HER.................

Ganley Chevy Used Cars responded to this review

February 26, 2014

Thank you for kind words and compliment to Ruth. We greatly your business. Don Culp, Pre-Owned Manager, Ganley Chevy Used Cars

Great Management and Sales Reps.

by from lakeland florida |

I would like to thank the management there for the best and greatest help during my buying process. Ruth McMurray is awesome and the best finance manager i have dealt with. Don your the best !!!!!!!!!.Trade -in values there are amazing and they give the best deals. I travel all the way from Florida to buy my cars from Ruth and her team... WAY TO GO GANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ganley Chevy Used Cars responded to this review

February 26, 2014

Thank you for kind review. We appreciate your continued business. Don Culp, Pre-Owned Manager