ETHIO Motors

ETHIO Motors

4350 W Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80204

Used 888-599-6193

"We don't care about your past just your future"

Ethio Motors

by from Aurora,CO |

Great buying experience, i just bought 2006 charger from Ethio Motors. Office manger Rolando help me to find great bank to work with may financial needs. Rolando was so approachable and accommodating, there is noway i was giving my business to another dealership. completely professional and friendly. i would totally recommend this dealership.

OMG!!!! The Best Place To Buy A Car

by from Arvada, Colorado |

So let me tell you about the most fun, amazing, exciting experience ive ever had at a car lot! I looked for a year make and model of the type of car i was looking for on cars.com, and thank god that it was at Ethio Motors. When I spoke to Yoni, he made me feel so comfortable and was very helpful and friendly. I told him that I would'nt have the exact down payment the bank required for a couple of weeks, and he took my word for it and actually held the car and put a sold sign on it for me. He and his co-workers are some of the most sweetiest and knowledgeable car sales people I have come across. They gave me an awsome deal and their bank kept lowering my monthly payment!!! So happy with my new car and the place I bought it from. I will referr everyone I know to Ethios. I have honestly found my one and only car lot and have made friends for life!!!!! Great job. Yoni, Beeza,and Rolondo! Your the best!!!

excellent service

by from Denver, CO |

Today Rolando Miranda helped us purchase a 2006 Chevy trailblazer. After being discouraged going lot to lot with not so friendly salesman we meet Rolando and immediately felt at ease. He did all he could to help us drive off with a beautiful reliable car. The customer service was great and we would highly recommended Ethiopia motors to everyone!

ETHIO MOTORS

by from Denver |

I bought a 2005 BMW X5 from Ethio Motors and I couldn't be happier. I saw the car online and asked a couple of questions about the vehicle and it was exactly in a condition I saw the car in pictures. Not only It was clean inside out, it was also a smooth test drive. The sales manager Rolando was great sales person to work with. He was very professional and friendly and got me in a car that I wanted and he worked with the banks to work with my bad credit history. I had the best car buying experience. I definitely recommend Ethio Motors to anyone who is looking for a good dependable car.

Exceptional Service

by from Golden,CO |

I recently purchased a 2005 BMW X5 4.4 from Ethio Motors. The owner and staff were extremely accomodting and very ethical in my buying process. After visiting a few dealers with comprable vehicles, Ethio provided the best price and highest quality of this particular model. I highly recommend their service and will refer family and friends to their dealership.

Ethio Motors

by from Steamboat Springs, CO |

Office Manager Rolando made my buying experience at Ethio Motors smooth and worry-free. I bought a 2010 Honda Fit Sport from Ethio Motors. Rolando did everything to accommodate my situation. Henny, the owner of Ethio Motors also was easy and approachable--and reminded me my Fit was still 19,000 miles under its 60,000 mile warranty. I would buy from Ethio Motors again! Henny and Rolando beat other dealers and private sellers on the price of my Fit. We really shopped around and Ethio Motors had the best deal going. And I love my new car!