Southern Auto Group

10900 I- 10 Service Rd, New Orleans, LA 70128

1 of 1 review

Excellent Experience

by from Metairie, La |

I answered an ad in Craigslist for a Toyota Prius, which was advertised by Southern Auto Group. Joshua and Andres, the owners, both helped me in the buying process. They answered any questions I had, were very patient, drove with me to Toyota to have further questions answered, and made sure that I was settled and comfortable with my decision to purchase the vehicle. Not once was I pressured, pushed, nor felt cornered to buy. They gave me the reins and allowed me to come to the decision that this was the best buy for me. They did not in any way make the decision for me. After I signed the Bill of Sale, they delivered the car to me, that afternoon, made sure my tank was full and promised to notarize title, etc and get back to me in a few days. In a few days, the title was in my hands. The buying experience was seamless. They were there every step of the way, answered my calls and texts and kept their word through to the end. Being a single mother, buying a car can be a little scary, not knowing if I will be taken advantage of or not. I was not at all at Southern Auto Group. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good used car. These guys are great and can be trusted!

(1-1 of 1 review)