Foster Auto Supercenter

4050 S Sheridan Rd, Tulsa, OK 74145

1 of 1 review

Never been treated worse

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

I have bought a number of cars and even had family that owned used car dealerships. I have never been swindled worse than at Fosters. Nicest people you will ever meet. They put the Cross on the wall and play happy church people, but the reality is, they will say whatever they need to get the sale, they will even do a number of apparent fixes or changes for you, but the truth. * They have no idea of the condition of vehicles they have for sale * If they give you something they will hide you paying for it in the numbers * If they say TTL is paid, they will finance in enough to benefit them but they don't even know how to calculate tax. * They sell you a car with no gas in it * They gave me MUCH less for my trade in than trade in value according to their own paperwork they showed, me. I have never written a negative review of anyone in my life.... Doc and Jimmy and Robin Lying directly to my face while pretending to care pushed me to spend the time. Hopefully I have talked you out of buying from them. Yes my goal is to help others know what they are getting into, but I would sure love for them to miss a bunch of sales because of how they treated me!

(1-1 of 1 review)