First Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

280 E Washington St, North Attleboro, MA 02760

New 888-893-5594
Used 888-838-8879
Service 855-292-0746

Friendly staff, great selection, great deal!!!

by from Blackstone ma |

Great experience the staff was knowledgeable and friendly, they have a great selection, and I got a GREAT deal. They have a great service program. My husband is going to buy a Jeep Weangler from here this Summer!!

5 Star Service from Sales Consultant Jim Roane

by from Sturbridge MA |

Arrived at First Chrysler / Jeep and walked the lot with no pushy salesmen following us. Walked in the sales building and we were greeted by Jim Roane. Very pleasant, not pushy or obnoxious. Asked what brought us in, what we were interested in and went on some test drives. He asked us to rate the cars on a scale of 1-10 and what we liked / didn't like. Took his time and listened, never interrupted or disregarded what we had to say. Helped us narrow it down. Never once did he try to sell us something we did not want and never pressured us. We decided to make our purchase (beautiful 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee) and started the paper work... I noticed several customers come in who only wanted to speak with Jim and were willing to wait for him. These customers were greeted and acknowledge by Jim. Hands down the best car salesman we have ever dealt with.

Jim Roane review

by from North Attleboro ma |

i knew what i wanted as i walked in the front door . i was greeted by Jim Roane who became our sales rep. he was honest and upfront right away there was no "pushy sales pitch" .it was a rainy miserable day but he was glad to take us into the yard to show us the Cherokee i was interested in. they were busy that day so we were there a little longer than expected, but they were busy because they are a great group of people and people want to buy from them . they made the process painless and in the end i was almost happy to give them my $$$$.

Treated like family

by from N Smithfield, RI |

The guys there were fantastic. My salesperson Jim Roane couldn't of been more friendly and helpful. The purchase was made simply and quickly. I absolutely recommend going down there for bar none customer satisfaction.

Low pressure, great service

by from North Attleboro, MA |

After I felt prepared with as much information as possible I went into two local Jeep dealers. First Chrysler was the second of the two and after meeting Jim, the salesman, I had no reason to go back to the other. Jim put no sales pressure on my wife and I and was thorough answering all questions. He was transparent and felt honest. Other dealers leave you feeling like you are going to need to emotionally prepare for a fight, the First family made it clear that they are looking to sell cars at fair prices to both sides.