Bronx Honda

2541 E Tremont Ave, Bronx, NY 10461

New 855-679-1742
Used 855-294-5557
Service 855-321-8645

Bronx Honda GUARANTEES the best price on a Honda in the Bronx!

Made Purchasing a Car Fun Again!

by from Brooklyn NY |

Traded in my used SUV for a newer one ... Bane and Shawn was AMAZING! Very clean dealership, satisfied with buying process, polite and knowledgeable sales staff. My parents bought their new vehicle here and they were satisfied as well. What drove my decision to purchase from this dealership was the positive reviews they received; I am happy to say I can only add to that list!

January 6, 2015

Derek, On behalf of Bronx Honda, Bane, & Shawn we are so happy to hear your experience was worthy of 5 stars! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our clean dealership, friendly staff, and overall buying process! Thanks for adding your awesome review!

just pruchase a new honda CRV

by from Bronx, New York |

Jose is a an excellent seller and very helpful...would love to stay with Honda for many more years to come.

Wonderful salesmanship. great customer service

by from bronx, ny |

Walked into the Bronx Honda shopping for a new odyssey. My wife and I met the most wonderful gentleman in Carlos Romero. Although, we knew what we wanted, he made us fall in love with the odyssey more. He ensured that we understood everything about the new car and that we were ready to take the baby (odyssey) home. He offered us a great deal and was in constant communication, and updated us through out the paper processing period until we came to pick up the car. I would recommend him/ Bronx Honda to everyone; this is the solution place to for your car needs.

An awesome experience!

by from Bronx, NY |

Alex Alexander is the best! My experiences at Bronx Honda (I am a repeat customer) have always been positive. The service here is second to none, and everyone here is friendly. I would recommend Bronx Honda, and Alex Alexander, to anyone who is looking to lease or buy a Honda. I wouldn't go anywhere else! Thank you!

bronx honda

by from bronx ny |

very professional and straight forward, great overall experience

PURCHASED PRE OWNED VEHICLE

by from BRONX, NY. |

Purchased a pre owned certified vehicle, from Wilson Rivera Jr. he was great at attending to all my questions. I will recommend my friends and family to him at Bronx Honda. thank you!

Best Customer Service

by from Bronx,NY |

I went to Bronx Honda to get an Accord and I have to say it has been the best Customer Service I've had in a while. Salute to you Carlos for getting me a great Deal on my 2015 Honda Accord. I'll definitely be back here and I'll definitely send me people to you.

March 30, 2015

Hi Trey, Thanks for choosing Bronx Honda! Carlos and the rest of the team would like to thank you for your review and we hope for the chance to serve you again!

Frantasic Deal

by from Bronx New York |

came into Bronx Honda and we met by Jason who went above and beyond,,, I lease a brand new Honda pilot Lx Great deal thanks Jason/Bronx Honda

March 30, 2015

Hi Servim, Thanks from Jason and Bronx Honda for your excellent review! Congratulations on the lease of your new Pilot and please give us a call if you need anything.

sencond car bought with jason castaŅon

by from bronx new york |

Jason was very helpful with the purchase of the car and welcoming.

March 30, 2015

Thank you from Jason and the rest of the team at Bronx Honda for your five star rating! It was a pleasure serving you!

Great Customer Service!

by from Bronx, NY |

My salesman Kevin Graham was beyond helpful! I told him what I wanted and he made sure I walked out the door happy. My sister was here for my buying process and she was impressed with him that she is referring her friend to purchase a car through Kevin. Thank you Bronx Honda!

March 30, 2015

A big thank you from Kevin and the Bronx Honda team for your exceptional review! We appreciate your generous referral and hope to serve you again!

owner of a new honda

by from brooklyn ny |

thanks for your help.. good job.....................................

March 30, 2015

Thanks for the five stars, Wandab!