Bronx Honda

2541 E Tremont Ave, Bronx, NY 10461

New 855-679-1742
Used 855-294-5557
Service 855-321-8645

Bronx Honda GUARANTEES the best price on a Honda in the Bronx!

Nice place to buy a car!!

by from Bronx Ny |

I went to Bronx Honda for a broken taillight, and walked into my salesman Peter Steiniger. He showed me a new 2013 Honda Accord. I guess you know what happen. I'm driving my new car. I really have to thank Peter and Bronx Honda. I was in my new car in less than 45 minutes. The staff was great!!

February 11, 2014

Hello Suzan, My name is Bane Gamboa one of the managers here at Bronx Honda. Just wanted to say thank you for your purchase of your 2013 Accord. We always strive for excellent customer service. Please feel free to call us 718.892.3300 ext 104 if you have any other questions or concerns. We are always here to help!

Scammers

by from Bronx, NY |

I purchased a vehicle in 2012. These people are scammers. THEY TACKED ON $+1500 TO MY BILL. I unfortunately didn't notice until I got home; in my defense I had spent many hours,was tired and it was my first time purchasing a car. When I noticed I returned the next day and the finance manager refused to refund me. Calling American Honda yielded nothing but a waste of time. I had to get NYC CONSUMERS AFFAIRS office involved and they built a case. Contacting Consumers Affairs was the only way I was able to get my money back. A person that doesn't know their rights would never have received a refund. Now that I'm in the process of helping my little brother purchase his first car, from a different dealer and auto maker, I decided that I should warn people here. Terrible people to do business with. I do not recommend.

Great service,very kowledgeable

by from Bronx, New York |

I had the pleasure of working with Bane Gambowa. He was very knowledgeable; he helped me realize the best deal for my current situation was to lease a new car instead buying a pre-owned. I knew what was going on every step of the way. Left knowing I got the best deal.

Poor customer service.

by from New York, NY |

I was told by Bronx Honda that they would be getting a Honda FIT EV for lease in 6 weeks, but I needed to put down $1000 on my CC to reserve it. Four weeks passed, I called to find out the status, they said they still did not know, and don't know when or if the car will be coming in. So I ask for a refund, they said I have to wait until the weeks end. I wait until Monday, still no credit showing up. Salesperson has no idea when the credit will be posted. Now I have to dispute with the credit card company. They're a waste of time.

April 18, 2014

Thank you for your concern. As we had explained to you earlier in the process the Fit EV is a vehicle that would take at least 6 weeks to arrive. It is in high demand and we needed the deposit to reserve it for you. It actually arrived in 6 weeks as promised and was sold to the next person who was on the list who had reserved the vehicle with no issues. Since you canceled he was able to get it earlier (he thanks you for that btw). As far as your refund is concerned this process was also done in a timely manner and again as we stated it may take up to 7 business days. If you didn't see it on you statement it may be because it wasn't finalized through your credit card's finance dept. Please feel free to call us if you have any other concerns. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Most amazing service !

by from BRONX NY |

My experience at Bronx Honda was awesome! all the staff was beyond pleasant to work with & I couldn't be any more happier with my new car, thanks to them! I had my brand new 2013 car within exactly 1 hour! AMAZING!

April 19, 2014

Thank you Janet we appreciate your business. Please feel free to contact me if you need anything else! Bane Gamboa 718.892.3300 ext 104

GREAT Customer Service

by from Mount Vernon, NY |

For the first time, I leased my vehicle. Bronx Honda helped me make this decision. At first I was shopping for a Certified Pre Owned Honda. Bane was my first point of contact. He quickly returned my phone call and responded to my inquiries about their online prices. We scheduled an appointment. I received a confirmation call the day before which showed they cared about their customer. When I arrived I was greeted by Joe Tam. He was very patient and took time to understand my buying needs. Bronx Honda has a GREAT INVENTORY. They had a lot of models to look at and compare. I test drove a 2012 Pilot. Joe followed up with me by phone several times to discuss the many options available to me. I was able to lease a 2012 CRV LX in the color of my choice at a GREAT PRICE that fit my budget. There was no hassle. Everyone was attentive and made sure I fully understood the terms of my lease and the features of my NEW vehicle. I am very happy with my 2012 CRV and the customer service at Bronx Honda!

My 3rd Honda

by from Montreal, QC |

I have been driving Honda for the last 10 years or more. My 1st Honda was Accord and leased from Bronx Honda. The sales person was Joe Tam (what a friendly and knowledgable person). My 2nd Honda was Pilot also leased and Joe provided the best services as well as great rates. My 3rd Honda was CRV, which I bought and again Joe gave me a very special price. I recommended lot of my friends to Joe at Bronx Honda. Now I am living Canada and still driving my 2008 CRV. I can guarantee that Joe will provide the best customer service and beat any other dealer prices on cars. If you are looking to buy or least do not hesitate to contact him.

Deal process is lacking

by from Bronx |

I sent an e-mail requesting information on a car. They did respond quickly, They e-mail and called me back and left me a message. When I called back and left a message, I really did want to see the car. So I called back a second time and told the guy I was paying in full and could come down on the price, he said he would have to call me back, which he did and he only came down on the price about $400.00. The car has almost 60,000 miles.. I felt he could have done a lot better since I was offering to pay for the car out right.

Great car buying experience

by from Queens, NY |

I recently leased Honda CR-V from Bronx Honda. I spoke first with Bane. He was knowlwdgeable of the the product and very helpful in getting me the car that I wanted, within the guidelines I presented to make the purchase. My salesperson Alex took his time with me and was very patient, to make sure I got the right car for my needs. The finance department was a pleasure to deal with. Finance manager (I don't remember his name) took me through the leasing contract and explained everything item by item with expert care and professionalism. Just before I took the possession of the car Alex went through every item on a dashboard to make sure I know where everything is. Overall, I was very satisfied with the level of service I have received and I am sure I will be purchasing my next vehicle through Bronx Honda.

Great car buying experience

by from Queens, NY |

Not people friendly

by from New york |

When arrived the sale men Were not as friendly . So I left

June 5, 2012

This is Bane Gamboa Internet Sales manager for Bronx Honda. Please call me at your earliest convenience so that I may assist you with anything you need. I do apologize as well for any inconvenience that you may have experienced here at my dealership.