Best Buy Auto Group

(2.5) 2 Reviews

946 S 18th St, Harrisburg, PA 17104

Sold a faulty car

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Do not buy any cars from BEST BUY AUTO GROUP! They sold me a car that broke down on my way home from purchasing it. Took it to the garage and when I got it back, broke down again. So i took it to the garage again and they had it for a few days, I picked it up earlier today. And what happens when I'm leaving work? Breaks down before I leave the garage and twice on the way home. They are not even worth looking at.

Best Buy Auto Group responded to this review

March 21, 2015

Actually what the customer didn't say is I rushed to him help him with the car .... paid for all the repairs and offered him to return the car for a full refund even though he purchased the car as is and did return the car and gave him a full refund without even charging him for the title that I have to pay for it to get it.

Great Value for your money

by from Baltimore, MD |

I recently purchased a car from this dealer and he was very honest and did not push me into making a decision. He allowed me to test drive more than one car and did not try to pressure me into making a quick buy. Thanks much

Best Buy Auto Group responded to this review

March 21, 2015

thank you very much for such a good review .... review like yours help our customer make the right decision