Sunland Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

950 Crockett St, El Paso, TX 79922

New 888-507-0379
Used 888-623-1028
Service 888-872-0299

Great service with an experienced staff

by from El Paso, TX |

Travis York was my Sales representative. He was friendly and knowledgeable.

Awful service doubt this will even post on website

by from El Paso, TX |

First oil change in their express service - oil changed done quickly and efficiently unfortunately had to wait for person in charge of my ticket to return from lunch after about 45 minutes for paperwork involved in a simple oil changed I had sworn would never go in. Today thinking I would give them a second chance - 15 minutes waiting not a single tech had helped lady who pulled up in front of me much less me I left. Part covered under warranty, already broken again, dreading scheduling an appointment Will definitely never have my oil changed there. This is short version (trying to be nice)

Sunland Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

November 22, 2014

Good afternoon, I am really sorry to hear that. At Sunland Park Dodge, customer satisfaction its our top priority. I would like for you to give us the opportunity to look in to this matter deeply, find out what happened and that way we can make sure it will never happen again. We really appreciate our customers, and we would really like the opportunity to demonstrate that to you. Once again, I apologize for the incident.

Great Service

by from Sunland Park NM |

I purchased a used Chrysler 300 at a great price and low miles. My salesman was Javier Ochoa and I found that he was very helpful. I am enjoying my car and would definitely recommend you visit and ask for Javier.

4th car bought from Travis York

by from El paso |

Me and my wife currently were in the market for a bigger suv due to having another baby. We have but a few vehicles in the past from Travis York he is definitely our go to guy when we need a new vehicle. He made the buying experience better than we can ever expect . We got introduced to Mr.Ochoa before we left everyone at the dealership is very helpful thanks for your help guys

First Car

by from El Paso |

I am 21 yrs old and I was looking into purchasing my first car. I thought I could just go out and buy one but it was difficult. My friend had bought one from Sunland Park Dodge, and she told me to go see Matthew Valenzuela which I did and he provided me with great customer service. At first I was nervous, but he made the whole buying of a car very easy and understanding on how to look for what I wanted and what I could afford. I have recommended him to some of my friends because he is very good with dealing with customers. Thank you Matthew for all the help.

Great customer service

by from Las cruces |

Travis york helped me and my wife find the perfect vehicle that fit our needs definitely would recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle

Great experience

by from el paso |

I stopped by Sunland Park Jeep and spoke with a sells rep named Travis. His attitude was great and was not pushy. He showed me some vehicles I was interested. Although I did not qualify for the car loan I defiantly will be back to see him once I fix something's on my credit. Thanks Travis for all your help. If your looking for a vehicle ask for Travis York you wont be disappointed.

Travis York

by from Ft Bliss |

Travis York is fantastic he was so patient and kind and he worked really hard to find me what I needed I am very glad I went to him my friend recommended him and I will definitely recommend him too all my friends and family too ! Thank You Travis for helping my family!!!

Travis is the man to see !!!

by from el paso |

I was recommended to Mr.York from a friend of mine that has bought a few vehicles from him in the past. He not only found the right vehicle for me but got me way below my budget. Thanks for all your help. Will send everyone I know your way

Ask for Travis!!!!!

by from el paso |

Went in to Sunland Park Dodge recently with my girlfriend. we spoke to a guy named Travis . He was very polite and showed us a few vehicles. While we were there we also meet with a gentleman Ivan Ochoa. I believe he was the new car manager there. Everyone seemed to help assist us in some questions we had. The dealership has to be one of the nicest and cleanest stores I have been in. Travis also showed us the service department as well and wow. Defiantly we picked the right store and salesman to buy from. Thanks for your help. Will differently recommend people his way thanks again for all your help.

Awesome customer service

by from el paso tx |

If your shopping around and looking for a vehicle ask for Travis York only!!!!!!!!!! he is great and easy to work with. He will fight to get you the best deal possible