Sunland Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-623-1028
Service 888-872-0299

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

by from El Paso, TX |

Thanks to Jerry Jenkerson, and Art Hernandez both of my purchases have been completely amazing. I would not recommend going anywhere else in El Paso but here. It was First Class Service all the way. QUICK, PAINLESS and straight to the point. I picked out what my wife and I liked, they had it ready, explained the difference of buying used vs new, and both these salesman were in it for the customer, not thier commission on sales. I highly recommend going to see either Jerry, or Art for your car buying experience.

UPDATE!

by from El Paso, TX |

UPDATE: A week ago a wrote a review about taking my jeep in because the seat belt buckle wasn't working properly. After being charged $66 for a diagnostic fee and given a quote of $275 for a replacement buckle, I come to find out my seat belt buckle was never even looked at. A few days later, I looked at it myself and with a flashlight I was able to see that a little gravel rock was stuck. It easily came out with a flat head screwdriver.....ta-dah! The seat belt buckle works just fine. It was obvious my truck was simply parked outside for hours and the diagnosis was that a new buckle was needed. The service department at this dealership was going to charge over $300 for a simple task. I called them back and explained to them how easily I took out the gravel rock. I also left my name and number so that I can speak to the manager I spoke to that day. It's been 3 days and that manager has never returned my call. Once again, I will never return for any service/maintenance nor for any purchase of new vehicles.

Awful service.....long wait!

by from El Paso, TX |

I received a re-call notice for my Grand Cherokee Jeep pertaining to the fuel pump relay approximately 2 months ago. I initially called to make an appointment and I was told that "it would be a long time before parts are in". Two months later, I call again and I was given an appointment and it was confirmed that the part is in. The woman on the phone confirmed with me twice that the part was in. I show up and wait 45 minutes in line along with other customers sitting in their vehicles. Finally, when I was helped I am told that the part is NOT in after all. In addition, the service man indicated that he did not know when the part will be available again. I took the day off from work and waited 45 minutes in line to be told garbage. Since I was already there, I asked if they can at least take a look at my seatbelt buckle since it was not working properly. They asked me to leave my vehicle and that I would get a phone call later in the day with an estimate. After a few hours, I received a phone call informing me that the repair would cost $275. I refused the service seeing that the cost was outrageous. Upon picking up my vehicle, I had a bill waiting for me of $66 for "diagnostic service". Apparently its a "diagnostic service" letting me know what I already knew.....the seat belt buckle isn't working properly. I spoke to the service manager and he asked me to consider the "diagnostic fee" like a doctor's co-pay. Customers beware!!! The diagnostic fee is not mentioned when you leave your vehicle but simply inform their customers that they will get a call with an estimate but NEVER a diagnostic fee. I have purchased two vehicles at this place (A dodge diesel truck and a Jeep) and I will NEVER return again.

A complete waste of time

by from El Paso, TX |

I called the 800 number and explained my situation in it's entirety. The lady on the phone swore up and down that thy work with all types of credit. It was a sales antic. Then I spoke to Javier Ochoa "Chuy" and upon explaining to him what I had already explained on the phone he still ran my credit report knowing that I automatically was disqualified. I explained to him that I understand sales antics, but professionally, they could just be honest like I was with them. He proceeded to state, "That's the way the cookie crumbles". Very unprofessional. I get that I have a poor credit score and I am working on making it better, but to be rude and unprofessional is completely unnecessary.

Sunland Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

February 7, 2015

We have helped numerous people qualify for loans and would never tell anyone that they are automatically disqualified, that is not our decision - it's the lenders decision that we work with every day. We try our hardest to arrange financing for our customers. We understand we can't sell a vehicle until we get the financing approved, sometimes this might even take days or even over a week to qualify. We work diligently with our Leander and our customer's everyday to acquire loans that are affordable for our customers.

Great service from Shelly Karl!!!

by from El Paso TX |

I went in not really thinking to get a car the same day. But after talking to Shelly Karl I changed my mind. I wasn't sure what to do or what the process was but talking to her made me feel comfortable and confident about purchasing a vehicle from her! I couldn't be happier with my service! She did everything she could to get me a good deal and get a car that was good for me! I will never forget how great my visit was and how professional and proper Shelly handled everything! Thanks again!!

salesman

by from El Paso, TX |

Jesse Hollywood was great to work with. His customer service was a great experience for my wife and I. The management's hard work was also appreciated those managers being Barbara, Ivan and Fred. Thanks Sundland Park Dodge. We will buy again from you soon.

Awful service doubt this will even post on website

by from El Paso, TX |

First oil change in their express service - oil changed done quickly and efficiently unfortunately had to wait for person in charge of my ticket to return from lunch after about 45 minutes for paperwork involved in a simple oil changed I had sworn would never go in. Today thinking I would give them a second chance - 15 minutes waiting not a single tech had helped lady who pulled up in front of me much less me I left. Part covered under warranty, already broken again, dreading scheduling an appointment Will definitely never have my oil changed there. This is short version (trying to be nice)

Sunland Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

November 22, 2014

Good afternoon, I am really sorry to hear that. At Sunland Park Dodge, customer satisfaction its our top priority. I would like for you to give us the opportunity to look in to this matter deeply, find out what happened and that way we can make sure it will never happen again. We really appreciate our customers, and we would really like the opportunity to demonstrate that to you. Once again, I apologize for the incident.

Great service with an experienced staff

by from El Paso, TX |

Travis York was my Sales representative. He was friendly and knowledgeable.

Great Service

by from Sunland Park NM |

I purchased a used Chrysler 300 at a great price and low miles. My salesman was Javier Ochoa and I found that he was very helpful. I am enjoying my car and would definitely recommend you visit and ask for Javier.

First Car

by from El Paso |

I am 21 yrs old and I was looking into purchasing my first car. I thought I could just go out and buy one but it was difficult. My friend had bought one from Sunland Park Dodge, and she told me to go see Matthew Valenzuela which I did and he provided me with great customer service. At first I was nervous, but he made the whole buying of a car very easy and understanding on how to look for what I wanted and what I could afford. I have recommended him to some of my friends because he is very good with dealing with customers. Thank you Matthew for all the help.

4th car bought from Travis York

by from El paso |

Me and my wife currently were in the market for a bigger suv due to having another baby. We have but a few vehicles in the past from Travis York he is definitely our go to guy when we need a new vehicle. He made the buying experience better than we can ever expect . We got introduced to Mr.Ochoa before we left everyone at the dealership is very helpful thanks for your help guys