Sunland Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-623-1028
Service 888-872-0299

4th car bought from Travis York

by from El paso |

Me and my wife currently were in the market for a bigger suv due to having another baby. We have but a few vehicles in the past from Travis York he is definitely our go to guy when we need a new vehicle. He made the buying experience better than we can ever expect . We got introduced to Mr.Ochoa before we left everyone at the dealership is very helpful thanks for your help guys

Great customer service

by from Las cruces |

Travis york helped me and my wife find the perfect vehicle that fit our needs definitely would recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle

Great experience

by from el paso |

I stopped by Sunland Park Jeep and spoke with a sells rep named Travis. His attitude was great and was not pushy. He showed me some vehicles I was interested. Although I did not qualify for the car loan I defiantly will be back to see him once I fix something's on my credit. Thanks Travis for all your help. If your looking for a vehicle ask for Travis York you wont be disappointed.

Travis York

by from Ft Bliss |

Travis York is fantastic he was so patient and kind and he worked really hard to find me what I needed I am very glad I went to him my friend recommended him and I will definitely recommend him too all my friends and family too ! Thank You Travis for helping my family!!!

Travis is the man to see !!!

by from el paso |

I was recommended to Mr.York from a friend of mine that has bought a few vehicles from him in the past. He not only found the right vehicle for me but got me way below my budget. Thanks for all your help. Will send everyone I know your way

Awesome customer service

by from el paso tx |

If your shopping around and looking for a vehicle ask for Travis York only!!!!!!!!!! he is great and easy to work with. He will fight to get you the best deal possible

Ask for Travis!!!!!

by from el paso |

Went in to Sunland Park Dodge recently with my girlfriend. we spoke to a guy named Travis . He was very polite and showed us a few vehicles. While we were there we also meet with a gentleman Ivan Ochoa. I believe he was the new car manager there. Everyone seemed to help assist us in some questions we had. The dealership has to be one of the nicest and cleanest stores I have been in. Travis also showed us the service department as well and wow. Defiantly we picked the right store and salesman to buy from. Thanks for your help. Will differently recommend people his way thanks again for all your help.

Sunland Park is the place to go

by from el paso |

I recently was shopping around looking at new vehicles with my wife. We had gone to several dealerships looking at different makes and models. Travis York assisted me and my wife and showed us the vehicles we were interested in. Even though we did not purchase that day we defiantly will come back and see Travis York. He was very knowledgeable and new all the products. If your shopping for a vehicle I defiantly would strongly recommend to see him .

Proud owner of an awesome jeep wrangler

by from San antonio |

I currently purchased my 3rd vehicle from Travis York at Sunland Park . I don't live in el paso anymore and was into visiting my family. I had a leak in my Jeep Wrangler Travis has sold me in the past so I took it in to him to see what he recommended I do before I leave back home. He suggested that I trade it in and get a new vehicle so I wont have any problems. Travis helped me pick out the perfect jeep that fit my budget as well. I definitely will keep buying vehicles from him. Thanks for all your help:):):)

Ask for Travis York if buying a vehicle

by from Las Cruces |

I currently has my 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee in your service department. While I was waiting in the waiting area a gentleman name Travis York approached me and asked if I needed anything. I Told him I was just waiting for my vehicle in service. Mr. York sat down with me and listened to me vent about some issues I was having with my vehicle. He took the time to show me the new 2014 Jeep G. Cherokee and what all has changed. I am glad to say I went to Sunland Park to have my vehicle service there cause if I hadn't gone and meet with Travis I don't think I would be able to say im a proud owner of a new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Thanks Sunland Park and Travis for making me a very happy customer. I will be back in the future.