Sunland Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-623-1028
Service 888-872-0299

2014cherokee

by from El paso Tx |

Recently purchased a 2014Cherokee from Steve Lancaster at Sunland Park Dodge. Steve Lancaster was a great sales man and made our experience at the dealership very enjoyable . He was professional and funny. I am extremely pleased with the service and of course my brand new vehicle which was much needed. I would recommend going to Steve Lancaster and this dealership for all your vehicle needs.

I recommend Rod Owen to EVERYONE!!

by from EL PASO, TX |

I recently purchased my first brand new vehicle..a 2014 Dodge RAM 1500. ROD OWEN was AWESOME in my buying experience! He helped me find the perfect truck to fit my needs. He is very knowledgeable and provides excellent customer service! I recommend him to all my family and friends?.and everyone else looking to purchase a vehicle. THANKS ROD OWEN!

great services and clean facilities

by from El Paso texas |

Travis York was great sales man. Love my jeep. He was very friendly and helpful. I would buy another vehicle.

Travis York

by from Ft bliss tx |

Travis is extremely helpful and will do what he can to get u in what u want and need!

Amazing Service

by from El Paso, Texas |

The customer service was amazing and Travis York was more than willing to help with my car needs. His customer service made my day as I looked into purchasing a new vehicle. I will definitely recommend Sunland Park Dealership to all my friends and family.

Expertise and Awesome experience

by from El Paso TX |

When I decided to get a new car, I was recommended by a friend to ask for Travis York and was immediately sure I went to the right place. He knew what he was talking about and assured me on my doubts. He helped me pick a great car that fits with my lifestyle. I will always buy my cars with him. Thanks Travis your awesome!

Travis York gave me the best service overall

by from El Paso , Tx |

Travis York is very helpful. He was very thorough with his explanation we I went in looking for a dodge mega cab . He found the perfect model that I was interested in. He was more than willing and able to assist me in finding the truck that was suitable for my needs and as well was able to work with my budget. I strongly will recommend to all of my family members and friends if a car buying a car or truck to go see Travis.

Travis York is my Go-To Salesperson

by from El Paso, TX |

I purchased my Dodge Journey under Travis York and he will from now on be my go-to salesperson, no matter what dealership he'll be at in the future. He is easygoing and professional, listens to what you want, follows up if the dealership doesn't the vehicle you're looking for at the time, and really is looking out for his customers. There were a few vehicles (MORE expensive) which I was initially interested in but after he reviewed information about the vehicles, I was able to make an even better selection. That showed me he wasn't interested in the commission but more-so my interests. Since my purchase, I have had to go back to the dealership. Travis was quick to help and took care of everything! I have also received a few follow-up letter from him checking up on my continued satisfaction with my purchase. In all- Travis York is an excellent salesperson! Ask for him when you go to Sunland Park and you will not be disappointed.

Great Service!!!

by from El Paso, Tx |

I went to buy a car and had no clue of what to buy or what was best for me. I'm really picky and somehow difficult person but I was very satisfied with the service I got. I want to mention the sales rep that helped me since I strongly recommend him, his name is Octavio Lopez. Thank you for all your help.

Amazing!

by from El paso, TX |

Went in to look for a Fiat 500, and was helped by Mr. Octavio Lopez he helped me find the exact car that i needed with my tight budget i highly recommend Mr. Lopez and that dealership for it's amazing customer service and calm environment