Sunland Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-623-1028
Service 888-872-0299

Great Salesman

by from Odessa, TX |

I want to thank Ricardo Adame for being such a good salesman this is my 11th car he sales me which is a 300 (I love it) and I am going for the ram diesel 2014! I like the way he explains me all the the things my new car/truck has and how to use them also he always helps me out to choose the car I actually need and I am always super happy with what I get. Also every time we go to the dealerships he makes us feel like where home his offers us water snacks whatever he has he will offer just to make us happy and thats how i actually feel when i leave the dealership happy and excited for the new vehicle. Once again THANK U RICARDO SEE U SOON!!!! :)

Awesome service great customer service

by from Fort worth, TX |

Bought my 2014 jeep wrangler here was quick and easy. Travis York is a fantastic salesman cut all the little talk and went straight to business. I would recommend anyone looking for new vehicle to at least give them a chance to see how they can help, and also very clean facilties

Very happy family

by from El paso |

I am a single mom of three and I hate when I go car shopping. Most places when the see a woman by her self either don't seem to help or try and take advantage. That was the case this time. I recently went into Sunland park dodge and spoke with a sales consultant Travis York. He took the time to listen to my wants and needs and put me and my family into a vehicle that fit my budget and was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you Travis for tour help. Will definitely do business with Travis and sunland-park-chrysler-jeep-dodge-ram again.

Great Experience!!

by from el paso, TX |

I would definitely recommend thia dealership to others. Thanks to Travis York I am the owner of a new vehicle. He's the best of the best.

Excellent Service

by from Gallego |

Bought a car from your dealer and Travis was Very helpful in helping us figure out what I needed. Very knowledgeable about and professional. Would recommend this dealership to everyone. Thank you.

Great Customer service! got my new car there!

by from El Paso, Tx |

I've been to other dealerships and had my time wasted or their customer serice was about them instead of what I needed and wanted. I definetly recommend to go here and I will definitely refer anyone I know to Travis and I believe his name is York. He really went out of his way and didnt pressure me or try to sell me on somehing that I wasnt looking at just becuase he like it. anyways if you want to trust someone its going to travis and this dealership :) thank you Travis!

Sunland Park Dodge, Fiat

by from El Paso Texas |

One again visited Sunland park Dodge to see the Fiat 500. Met with Octavio Lopez who as usual will bend over backwards to help you find what you are looking for. Octavio makes the car buying experience enjoyable, easy and just plain simple. I can also say that Sunland Park Dodge Fiat is a pretty much straight forward dealer and they also make the car buying experience easy. I would like to thank Octavio Lopez and Sunland Park Dodge Fiat, keep up the good work. David Gerli El Paso Texas

Travis York Dealer at Sunland Park Chrystler Jeep

by from El Paso, Texas |

Travis York is very knowledgeable and helpful. He was very thorough with his explanation of the car-buying process. He found the perfect SUV model that I was interested in. He was more than willing and able to assist me in finding the SUV I wanted and he was able to work with my buying budget. I strongly will recommend to all of my family members and friends if a car buying situation arises, to go see Travis.

The best of the best

by from El Paso, Texas |

Travis York is beyond the best car salesman. Very helpful, very loyal and great personality. I will forever go to him in the future and will definitely recommend him to anyone. Aside of him, everyone else at the dealership is very courteous and welcoming to customers. Thank you once again!

I Love my new 2014 Dodge Ram and Travis York!!!

by from El Paso, Texas |

This is the second vechicle I buy at this location under Travis York and I will never go anywhere else. If you are looking for a sales assosiate who really has your satisfication and piece of mind as a priority look no further than Travis York. No Hassle, mastery of vechicles, and his willingness to give you the time you need(test drive, vechicle introduction, and working numbers) to make an investment worth wild. Truly one satisfied customer!!!