Sunland Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-623-1028
Service 888-872-0299

Travis York Dealer at Sunland Park Chrystler Jeep

by from El Paso, Texas |

Travis York is very knowledgeable and helpful. He was very thorough with his explanation of the car-buying process. He found the perfect SUV model that I was interested in. He was more than willing and able to assist me in finding the SUV I wanted and he was able to work with my buying budget. I strongly will recommend to all of my family members and friends if a car buying situation arises, to go see Travis.

The best of the best

by from El Paso, Texas |

Travis York is beyond the best car salesman. Very helpful, very loyal and great personality. I will forever go to him in the future and will definitely recommend him to anyone. Aside of him, everyone else at the dealership is very courteous and welcoming to customers. Thank you once again!

I Love my new 2014 Dodge Ram and Travis York!!!

by from El Paso, Texas |

This is the second vechicle I buy at this location under Travis York and I will never go anywhere else. If you are looking for a sales assosiate who really has your satisfication and piece of mind as a priority look no further than Travis York. No Hassle, mastery of vechicles, and his willingness to give you the time you need(test drive, vechicle introduction, and working numbers) to make an investment worth wild. Truly one satisfied customer!!!

Very Happy Hemi. Owner - RAM ROCKS!

by from El Paso, Texas |

Just bought a 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab with the powerful HEMI motor and absolutely LOVE it! The dealership at Sunland Park Dodge went beyond all measures, superb! The salesman Travis York helped me find the perfect truck at the right price. He was enthusiastic, informative, as well as polite in handling the entire transaction. His colleague, Matthew Villanueva, assisted to make everything work out great. Matt was very patient and not pushy, and attended to my numerous questions with complete honesty. I did a lot of research prior to this purchase and I take my hat off to both these gentleman and the entire dealership at Sunland Park Dodge. Even the finance manager Mr. Frayre was great in finding a low finance rate and helping me close the deal. All makes me one very Happy Hemi owner!

Inaccurate information - Travis York

by from El Paso, Tx |

Some important information about my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee was either withheld or altogether false. 1) I was told the UConnect updates were done over satillite and I didnt need a CD. The truth is you either need to download the updates on a USB and upload them to the vehicle OR bring the vehicle in to the dealer to have the updates installed. 2) I was told the WiFi on the Jeep had a trial period and after that it was only "a couple bucks a month". The truth is there is no WiFi trial period and to subscribe it is $35 a/mo. 3) I was told the GPS updates were free. The truth is Jeep charges hundreds of dollars for GPS updates. 3) I was not told that Jeep Grand Cherokees have a systemic issue with the UConnect system that Chrysler has not resolved and the comfort and safety of my family and I would be compromised by a vehicle that does not work as advertised. The UConnect system is connected to everything electronic on this peice of trash and it goes out every time I start the vehicle. I am not the only one, the service manager told me this issue happens in about 65% of Jeep Grand Cherokees and Chrysler does not have a fix for it. Since the UConnect is connected to everything, the blind spot monitor goes on randomly and stays on, the collision warning turns on and off at random, and many other issues with the Jeep. The fact that there are issues with the Jeeps should have been disclosed prior to the sale. This dude has never followed up with me to see how my jeep is but I get a mass text from him asking me to log in here and give him a five star rating because he wants a promotion. DO NOT PROMOTE TRAVIS YORK Customers: Shop some place else.

Great Dealership, Awesome Salesman

by from El Paso, TX |

When I walked into Sunland Park Dealership to buy a new vehicle. I met Travis York who immediately set me at ease with his caring demeanor. His knowledge and attention to detail as to what I wanted helped in my decision to buy a new Dodge Blackout Truck. I have full trust in this dealership through this salesman. He represents the dealership well with his positive qualities and attributes! I would recommend this dealership and salesman to everyone.

Outstanding car purchasing experience

by from El Paso, Texas |

We couldn't be happier with our experience purchasing our vehicle at your dealership. Working with Octavio Lopez our sales representative was a true pleasure. Octavio's overall excellent service and knowledge of the products made the process seamless. Thank you Octavio for helping us find the best suitable vehicle for our requirements, your professionalism is outstanding. We look forward in doing future business with you and sharing our positive experience. Sincerely Frank & Kathy D.

Great experience

by from El paso |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Sunland Park Dodge and the main reason for that was my sales person Travis York . He was very knowledgeable and took the time to listen to what mine n my husband's needs where. We have been to other dealership before and they wouldn't help us. Our credit isn't the best but Travis treated us no different than if it was perfect and om glad to say that he was able to get me and my family into a new vehicle. Thank you so much we couldn't be more great full. If your looking for a vehicle than ask for Travis York and no one else he will take care of you.

great service from Ricardo Adame

by from el paso tx |

My family and I want to give a huge thank you to Ricardo Adame for the great service he gives in sunland park chrysler. I am really enjoying my new ram thanks to you Ricardo! Youve been serving us your great service since 2005 and im sure it will keep on. I ll see you soon to see what other great vehicles you have for me.

Love Our New Car Thank You!

by from EL Paso,Texas |

I Was very Pleased and satisfied with the professionalism and Knowledge of the gentleman who helped us.Travis York was his name,He was all smiles and very professional. We are defiantly recommending friends and family to him.