Sunland Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Used 888-623-1028
Service 888-872-0299

Great customer service

by from El Paso, tx |

Travis York sold me my car and he was excellent. Very knowledgeable and sincere!

Great service, Perfect buy :)

by from El Paso, TX |

Bought a truck from Travis York, I'm was very "iffy" about going by myself to buy a vehicle as I don't know much about cars or trucks. Travis was very nice, and explained everything to me and answered all of my questions. I am very please with my purchase and with the service from Travis!

Best dealer I've ever bought from

by from El Paso Tx |

I've bought several cars from this dealership and I have never had a better buying experience. the employees are great and very helpful I recommend Travis York as a salesman to see their he's work some pretty great deals for me and could do the same for you. The selection of vehicles to choose from is great.

great service.

by from el paso, tx |

Great service. Travis york is a very friendly and knowledgeable employee. Handles job perfectly.

Best salesman

by from El Paso |

It's not the first time that I go to this dealership to buy a car. And the reason behind that is my sales man, Travis York. He's a great guy and always so funny, clear, and nice. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Very knowledgable about everything, especially jeeps.

Travis York

by from El Paso TX |

Our salesman Travis York was so helpful and knowledgeable about the whole process-not only was he interested in helping us find something suitable for our family but he did it with a great personality. Talk about great customer service! I highly recommend him and know he will go over the standard to bring you what you need. He goes the extra mile for sure!

Customer Service was great

by from El Paso |

Went there just looking to see what was available and met Travis York. Great service and not pushy or trying to force me to buy a car. Was very knowledgeable in answering any questions me and my wife had. All though we did not leave with a car we will we returing there and looking for Travis once our newborn baby arrives. Good car salesmen are hard to find in El Paso. Most just try to get you in and out to make their commission. Good Job Sunland park keep him on staff.

Ask for Travis York!

by from El Paso, TX |

We went it looking for a used vehicle and Travis York got us a better deal by getting us in a new car. I didn't even think we had a change to get into another vehicle and Travis did all he could to help us out. He puts his customers first, very professional and does all he can to get his customer into a vehicle. His work was greatly appreciated, he is a very hard working individual. Thank you again Travis York for getting us in our new car. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle, make sure you ask for Travis York, you will not be disappointed.

very happy customer

by from el paso tx |

I purchased a 2014 jeep Grand Cherokee srt8 over the weekend from Travis York. This would be the 4th vehicle I have bought from him and every time Travis makes the experience very easy and fun. I was between the srt 8 and the Jeep Overland Diesel so I drove both. Travis explained the benefits on both vehicles and talked us into the srt 8. I have very happy with my purchase. I will continue to do business with Travis in the future and with the dealership. Thanks for all your help.

exellent sevices and people

by from el paso tx |

It was a great experience... It was easy my salesman was really lookin out for me since the moment I got there until the moment I left why my car he was reliable, he knew the info of every car I ask him about he was very knowledgeable and respectful... No doubt my next car it's gonna be with u guys... And if u go there ask for Matthew Valenzuela he won't let u down and he will do everything in he's power to get the car that u want and deserve... Overall I would say 2 thumbs way up for sunland park dealership:)