Woodhouse Ford of Plattsmouth

303 Fulton Ave, Plattsmouth, NE 68048

New 888-793-6426
Used 888-790-8173
Service 888-795-8603

From our house to your house, Woodhouse

Buying a new car experience

by from Glenwood, Ia |

Matt & Randy made the buying experience easy and fast. They did a great job getting us what we wanted & in a timely manner.

May 5, 2015

Barb, We are glad to hear that Matt and Randy were able to make your buying experience easy and fast. Enjoy your Woodhouse vehicle! Thank you for the positive review. Jessica

Great buying experience.

by from Fremont Ne. |

We needed to replace a car, called Matt Parkert and told him what we wanted. He found the exact car and had it ready for us two days later including tinting the windows at no additional cost to me (he remembered that I tint all our autos windows.) When we arrived, Dustin had the paperwork ready and within a half hour we were on our way. Great Experience!!

May 5, 2015

We are happy to hear that Matt and Dustin were able to take care of you! Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks, Jessica

New building coming soon

by from Malvern Iowa |

The people make the experience. Many people don't know that Woodhouse is completing construction of a new facility in Plattsmouth. Don't let the current building steer you somewhere else. I was greeted with a big hug from Matt and then he found me a perfect ford escape. Go see Matt and Randy. They make you feel special and like their only customers!

May 5, 2015

Thank you for your review. Yes, we are building a brand new Ford dealership in Plattsmouth. It is scheduled to be completed in July 2015. Woodhouse takes pride in treating our customers like family. We are happy to hear that Matt and Randy were able to take care of you and find the perfect Escape for you! Thanks again! Jessica

by from Houston, TX |

I have bought both of my vehicles from Carl Grunden! He made the process super simple and stress free! All I had to do is tell him that I wanted a Ford Edge and bam! I had it right away! I'll use him everything I buy a car!

May 5, 2015

We are happy to hear that Carl was able to make the sales process super simple and stress free. Woodhouse takes pride in exceeding our customers expectations. Enjoy your Ford Edge! Thanks, Jessica

Great Experience

by from Bellevue, NE |

Great shopping experience with Matt Parkert He was helpful and professional, was great experience