Kia Mazda of Old Saybrook

New 877-438-5760
Used 888-730-0038
Service 877-457-1340

A Promise Made is a Promise Kept

A promise made is NOT a promise kept

by from Old Saybrook, CT |

I inquired with J.C. about the possibility of purchasing a new Mazda CX-5 on a tight timetable. He promised me that he could provide me with the car I wanted by Tuesday. My car was not ready until Friday. We were not even notified that there was a delay until Wednesday. We were then told it would be ready by Thursday, which was also inaccurate. We were also told that our insurance company would be notified by the dealership so that we would be ready to drive off. Upon arrival to pick up our car, we were notified that we would have to take care of that ourselves. A promise made is not a promise kept at Kia Mazda of Old Saybrook. Less than a week after driving off the lot, the mirror behind the visor dropped into my lap while driving. I also noticed that the stitching on the pouch behind the driver?s seat was tearing. These types of issues should not happen with a brand new vehicle. With that in mind, we contacted Kevin, the sales manager, to ask if anything could be done. He told us that we could bring it back the following Wednesday to have the seat and mirror repaired. He also promised our vehicle would be cleaned inside and out to make up for the constant inconvenience. We felt that we were offered a fair settlement to the problem. Fast-forward to our appointment to have the issues repaired. We arrived to find Kevin, the sales manager, and Stacey, the general manager, completely unprepared for our appointment. They asked us to wait while they figured out their error. After about 10 minutes, I took a walk to find out what was going on, only to find the general manager taking a cigarette break. We spoke with the general manager in his office to explain the situation. He was arrogant, condescending, and not willing to work to make things better. He did guarantee that our vehicle would be serviced and ready four hours from the time we left the dealer. Three hours later, I received a phone call from Kevin saying they would not be able to take care of my repair for at least a few days. When I asked to speak to the general manager, he hung up on me. They also refuse to honor their word to clean the car now. Once again, a promise made is not a promise kept at Kia Mazda of Old Saybrook. If you value integrity, honesty, and meaningful customer service in your car buying experience, do not even step foot on the premises at Kia Mazda of Old Saybrook. You might just be the next person to be taken advantage of. In our experience, a promise made was NEVER a promise kept at Kia Mazda of Old Saybrook. We are most appalled by the constant lying and misrepresentation of truth by everyone at this business. They then act like they never made the promises they made. Because of the fact that they already have our money, they no longer care about us and refuse to honor their word. They deserve some sort of repercussions for these wrong doings.

very professional

by from Guilford, CT |

John Coons responded to my inquiry and was very helpful and courteous in helping me choose a car.

Kia Mazda of Old Saybrook responded to this review

July 1, 2014

Thank you for the kind words. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and if you ever need anything in the future do not hesitate to contact me. Thank You Stacey Seal, Jr. General Manager

Great Service!

by from Old Saybrook Ct |

The Service department at Mazda of Old Saybrook was great. Honest communication helped us to understand the work being done and friendly attitude has given us a good feeling about what our future visits will be like We love our 2014 Mazda 6 Grand Touring. Our old car was a BMW. Mazda of Old Saybrook has provided us with a great car and service that makes the BMW dealer experience look like a joke! A big thank you to Brian and the Technicians at Mazda of Old Saybrook!

Great, friendly service

by from Old Saybrook, CT |

I brought my daughter's Kia in for an oil change without an appointment. Brian fit me in and I was able to get it done that day. Brian and Mike are a pleasure to deal with.

great service Very satissfied customer

by from deep river ,ct |

Everthing was great thru my purchase of my used car at Kia... i then was in a car accident with the car(Toyota Camary)..which.i had it for 40 days .. so then i went back to Kia and they helped me with a new car. I got a 2010 Chevy Impala..it the beginning i had problems with car .. but then the old manager and the new manager Stacy and fixed everything.. Brian in the service department was the best... every problem i had he was there to listen and understood.. Also i thank John , Dan And Ryan .. for all your help also..

great service Very satissfied customer

Service Department

by from deep river ,ct |

Brian was the best i the service Department.. He was always therer to listen and fixed everything .. Very understanding personn .thanks for everything

Great customer service

by from Stoughton, MA |

I sent in an email request for a quote and Ryan helped me through the whole process. He talked to me about price, answered every question I had (which were many) and got me a car that was exactly what I wanted. He's still continuing to help us with sending someone to get the insurance and tag process completed. Couldn't ask for better customer service.

Excellent first time experience

by from Clinton,ct |

I dread the thought of purchasing a new car due to the hassle that comes with it,but Chris Ntoukiantzis made the process not only painless ,but quite enjoyable

Great Service

by from Salem, CT |

Wonderful Experience I called Kia-Mazda of Old Saybrook to fix a problem caused by another dealer. Carl let me bring my car right in for the repair! He was very professional and helpful. He took the time to explain the repair that was done and had suggestions of some upcoming service I should consider doing in the near future. This was my first time at this dealership and I have to say the service department was wonderful! I would recommend this dealership for service and I will use them in the future. Thank you Carl!!

Kia Mazda of Old Saybrook responded to this review

April 16, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone. We want to maintain great customer satisfaction and this is always the 1st step in achieving number 1. If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly. Thank you Stacey Seal, Jr. General Manager