Texas Auto Choice

9700 Westpark Dr, Houston, TX 77063

Excellent Dealership!

by from Richmond, TX |

I love Texas Auto Choice because Mr. Jesse is a very nice guy, he made sure that I was totally happy with the car that I bought, followed up with me to make sure that the car was working properly and he also gave me a discount on repair of my other vehicles. So far I have bought 3 cars from Mr. Jesse at Texas Auto Choice! Keep up the great work.

Nice stuff and they have a lot of cars

by from Houston |

Never felt so comfortable in the dealership like this one before The stuff it's very nice. And the The prices they have very reasonable I bought my car from there and I'm very happy with my car

Love it~

by from Sugarland, Tx |

Great customer service. Easy transaction. No bells and whistles! Up front and honest about every car I inquired about. Will shop again.

awesome place

by from houston texas |

cheap prices and never seen a good customer service like this

great customer service

by from Houston |

I've been looking for months for the right vehicle. I was recommended to Texas auto choice. I am glad i can there to purchase my car. Very easy transaction. Friendly staff. Customer service was the best. Thank you Texas auto choice.

Fantastic service!

by from Houston, TX |

Such a friendly and helpful staff. I love my new car, I was very impressed with the staff. They made this such an easy process. Will definitely recommend them to friends!

Best Prices

by from Houston, TX |

I went there to buy a car with my parents and I was very surprised by how they helped me so well after going to a lot of crappy places. I picked one car and the owner gave his honest opinion when he told me not to buy the car because repairs would be very expensive. I was impressed with the car I bought from there.

I bought my FAVORITE CAR from this place!

by from Houston, TX |

Went to like 6 different dealerships before I finally decided to come to this one. All the other dealerships gave me a hard time about my credit score, didn't want to finance me. This dealership didn't pester me with many questions, but instead found a way to help me get through it. I was able to pay a reasonable deposit, work out the entire process seamlessly and rode out with my new car. My parents were so happy! Thanks Texas Auto Choice for the excellent service. By the way the car I bought was a JEEP ;)

Excellent service.

by from Houston tx. |

I walked in was greeted by one of the employees. Had excellent customer service. They helped me find the car I'm looking for by modifying my options. The cars are priced at great prices and affordable. Looking forward to buying more cars. We'll recommended place. By the way I was amazed by the selection of cars they have. Over 200 cars.

Big selection of cars with reasonable prices

by from Houston texas |

I bought my vehicle from there , I was impressed with the customer service and also I like the fact they have big selection of cars with really good prices and also the owner himself came outside and check everything for us and make sure we were satisfied