Mangal Auto Group

Mangal Auto Group

2529 Connie Dr #5, Sacramento, CA 95815

Used 888-311-0128

LOVE YOUR CAR!!!!

Finally, an honest dealer!

by from Citrus Heights, CA |

After searching daily for six weeks with countless test drives and several trips to a mechanic to have a car evaluated only to find the car I was interested in had major issues (and the dealer unwilling to negotiate repairs and/or price), I found Mangal Auto Group. Being a woman alone searching for a reliable car after mine had been totaled out was an exhausting experience. Either the salesmen were overly aggressive and trying to push off loser cars or they were trying to rip me off on the cost of the car. Finding Mangal wasn't easy...it is a small dealership at the end of a strip mall hidden from the road. However, it is more than worth your while to check this dealership out. Shah made the whole buying experience very easy. He bent over backwards to fix the issues I found with the car and always with a big smile and a few jokes along the way. I saw the car initially basically untouched after he had purchased it. Obviously, there were some issues and Shah was upfront about it before I took it for a test drive. He told me he would fix the issues he was aware of before he would consider selling the vehicle. After an inspection from a mechanic, Shah was true to his word. He repaired what was found on the inspection. When I told him that I would be taking it back to the mechanic to make sure everything was fixed, he didn't blink an eye or get offended like some dealers/salesmen would. He accompanied me on both mechanical evaluations (who does that?), and I left the second evaluation very pleased that he had done what he said he would. The car was an "as is" sale and because I was paying out of pocket for the car rental (at that time going into the 7th week), I signed the paperwork and turned in my rental even though the car still needed 2 new tires on the rear (which Shah said he would replace). I put my faith into this man's word and he lived up to it! Two days later, I had new tires on the back and a renewed faith that there are actually honest dealers/salesmen out there!! You have to search high and low for them but occasionally you do get lucky!! Ladies, if you are in the same boat as I was in your search for a car (looking for honesty and a reliable car at a dealership), you have to give Mangal Auto a call! Shah goes the extra distance to get your business and is not your typical fast-talking salesman only out to make a buck. He genuinely wants to make sure you are happy with the car you purchase from him. Oh, and his prices are extremely fair! The car I eventually bought from him was a lot closer to the Blue Book prices than any other dealer I went to who had this make and model of car. Most had marked their prices up at least $2000 over Blue Book which, given the age and shape of the car being sold, is more than ridiculous, in my mind. I think you should give Mangal Auto Group a close look if you are thinking of buying a car and wanting an honest deal!

Horrible customer service

by from Rancho Cordova, CA |

I would NEVER recommend this car dealership to anyone. Horrible experience.

Great Cutomer Service

by from Elk Grove, CA |

Shah made buying my daughters first car a very easy process.. Plenty of quality used cars to choose from, great customer service, great guy.. We are very happy with Honda Accord.. Thanks Shah

Great car buying experience

by from Sacramento, CA |

Very personable, honest owner of the dealership. The car was clean and in good working order. Test drive excellent. And the business was open! I was amazed that one dealership we went to had an open sign in the window but the door was locked and no one answered our knock. Not so with this dealer. I would recommend Mangal Auto Group to anyone looking for a used car.

Dissatisfied, disappointed!

by from Sacramento, Ca |

This is one individual selling his own personally obtained vehicles. They all appear to be cleaned up & in good repair. Problem here is that you better be paying in cash or you will be left hanging for word back from his financing source - Lobel Financial! This left me disappointed & very uncomfortable/sick with the fact that I gave/provided this individual with enough information that someone would need to steal one's/my identity! This was essentially me giving a private party sensitive information about myself for NOTHING!! BEWARE!!

Simply outstanding

by from Sacramento, CA |

From start to finish which was two days, Shah made the buying experience no where near what I expected. You always see or hear about horror stories of used car salesmen either in movies or from friends. It was nothing like that here. This man never once made me feel pressured to buy anything in his lot I told him what I was looking for and even though it wasn't what I originally had in mind what he showed me fit my specifications exactly. I've been in the customer service industry for 20 years and I have to say his skills in that area were phenomenal if I ever have to buy a car again his shop is my first stop